Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

Phat Gift

Amazing app and service. Unlike other products (must have gone through at least a dozen), it was very easy to set up, use and very intuitive. I did have a slight issue with my theme due to custom coding, but I had a response within 5 minutes and the problem was solved within 15 minutes..... further that I had the product is all set up and active on my website within an hour! - What more could I ask for! Thank you so much for the service!

Kairos Frames SG

Yongyi was really helpful in helping me get the exact look and feel that I desired for my site! He poured in many hours to help me customise and it's so easy now for customers to place customised orders on my site! he is really patient and efficient. Will recommend!

Printolutios

I thought i was really stuck with my clients buying products i sell and not being able to upload their logos or text directly to the shop, they would do it only through email. But now after getting this app my life just got alot easier. Even after i subscribed, i was ofered the whole lot of aditional help, which means alot in this day and age. Thank you loads, guys, couldn't do it without you!!!

MarbleBoxx

I had an issue with the app and the problem was taken care of very quickly by their support. Great app for personalizing.

Custom Mayy Arts

I decided to go with this app after browsing around a lot of photo uploader apps. This app is definitely a winner with the input field where my customers can leave a custom request on each photo while other apps are simply a photo uploader only.
After installing the app, it didn't sit where I wanted it to be on the product page, so I reached out to the developer and Yongyi was able to fix it within a couple hours I sent the request. And I also asked to remove the crop function since I only need the entire photos from the customers. All of the changes were delivered instantly.
I'm so happy with the product and the customer service that Yongyi offers. Thank you so much for your great work and support!! I appreciate you very much!

Keychron TESTING website

Best App Support ever! The app generally looks good, and easy to set. We got a little bug in our store with the app, but the support's response was very quick. The problem was solved in hours. And for the customized looking, the support can also help to program. Very good experience, 5 stars!

Kaieda

A great app supported by an amazing developer. They helped with all my various and somewhat complicated requests and it has been a life saver!

Crooksy's Coasters

Excellent attention to detail with the customer service provided. I am glad I chose this app add on for my Shopify shop.

Lidia's Dolls

I am using it but not satisfied at all. Looking for a less buggy alternative. Issues: Can't talk to developer, I can't tell him/her what is wrong, the upload button appears twice along side the options, but I need only one button. The checkmarks do not work, and the Swatches do not work. What am I paying for?

June 18, 2021

Hi,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I have never received your email about any issues until you have uninstalled. and I would more than love to help you out with the issues.

1. The reason why there are two buttons appearing is due to theme related issues, not particularly with the app.

2. We are not sure what is going on, but it seems like this is a theme related issue too. Somehow everything was displaying twice. Same with other apps. We can help you look into it if you need to

As for refunds yes we will provide you with refunds.

If you are interested, I would love to have you reinstall the app and I can help you out with it!

Yongyi

Evfa Decor

The app is awesome, and so is their customer support! Also you have many options to configure the app for your needs, but nevertheless it's easy to understand!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9