Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

Let customer upload photo and image files on product page

Porky Penguin

This app is perfect for that we need and I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. The developer has been excellent and not only answered my queries but also been on my website and offered up other ways to change it to suit us even more. Very impressed. It’s saved us a huge amount of time and is totally worth the small fee.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Glad that I can help you!

thepetsgift

This team is very responsive and solve the problems. Very outstanding customer services. I would definaltey use them again.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much! I am grateful to have you as my customer

Dreamers & Creators

Replies fast, always helps ,...

Noting bad to say, if you are new to shopfiy this app/person can really help you! I'm happy to work with this app and will keep working with this app!

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will continue to do my best to help you whenever I can!

Estica

It looks like it greats. The only think I did not like it is because it takes while to appear on the page. Is there some way to make it appear fast? Anyway, I liked and it was the best upload app that I found. I tried all of them.

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Yes I believe there is a way that can be applied to everyone. I will message you for more details!

Beaux Frames

Doesn't even work. I slide the enabled option and it never appears on my products. I've been trying to get it to work for more than 20 minutes

June 3, 2020

Hi,

I am sorry that you had trouble and spent more than 20 minutes displaying the upload button. The app was not working because you have a special theme. The app displays on top of "add to cart" button and your installed theme has "add to cart" input instead of a button.

I would greatly appreciate it if we can discuss over this over an email and I can make the adjusted changes to help you make the app display properly

I am just one message away to help you out :)

MAJESTIC MARKET

TOP AMAZING ! You did put exactly what people need,
After getting tired on bad multi options apps full of issues , I finally got this
Thank YOU!

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! My purpose of this app was to just keep it simple for you :) Feel free to contact me when you encounter anything you like to improve on