Personalized Image Uploader

Upload image photo upload photo customize product personalizer

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Drucknische

Hello,
the app is very helpful. But I would like to enable my customers to upload a PDF file. Is that possible?
Many greetings
gerome
Gerome

HouseProud Goods

This app was great! We have had issues with customers uploading files that are too small to be printed at the size that they order, and then we struggle to get in contact with them to fix the issue. This app fixed that problem.
We were able to set different size options for a single product, and then set minimum sizes for uploading in that size. In addition, I had a lot of questions and the customer service was fantastic. They kept in contact with me until my issues were resolved, despite my jumbled communication.

SNAPITEA ONLINE

This is a very simple app to use, does what I needed perfectly and the support is outstanding, even on the weekend!

Bookeez India

The app is great and the customer service very responsive! We had to make some modification due to the requirement of our products and they did it immediately. Yongyi, you rock :)

Serafin®

The app is really great and easy to use and the support is very responsive and friendly! I did not quite like how the button looked on my product page and I contacted them (they answered about an hour later on a Saturday), they changed the whole visual and made it look exactly how I wanted. They went as far as making the button load faster on my page (I was using a gif that was slowing down my product page) even though I did not even ask for it though I greatly appreciated it. All in all, I really recommend the app :)

Canvas Fiddle

I had a simple problem regarding how my theme was blocking a certain feature this app offered. I contacted support about this issue and they got back to me right away and fixed the problem in a matter of hours. The customer support from Little Besides Me is amazing.

ButterMakesMeHappy

Pretty easy. I do wish they allowed files & not just images, but anything can change. Hard to review apps when anything can change so I didn't want to count a star against them. But as of now, it's only image. I was super impressed with the variant options too. It really offered more than I expected. I recommend.

Sanwood - Laser Engraved Products

I love the app. Easy to use and support response is prompt, professional and helpful. No complaints here!

Antonio Rich Embroidery

I mostly like the easy transition to my site. Second, the clean look of the button options I can now offer my clients for uploading their images. All because of "Yongyi" in support emailing me, showing me how easy it is to re-upload/set-up this app again after I had taken my site off pause to reactivate

Bullseye Holsters

Great app! Just what we needed for custom image options on our products. Developer responds to any concerns instantly. Keep up the good work!