4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization. It offers valuable insights about visitors, enabling better customer understanding. The direct contact feature from product pages boosts engagement and sales. It also stores messages as a backup and reduces spam. Many merchants commend the quick and helpful customer support and the free cost is a significant plus.

June 16, 2015

No fuss, slick and impressive. A simple solution for something that was annoying me for an hour this morning. Thanks people who made it!

Marginalia Bookstore
August 4, 2016

Works great and looks professional.

Photo Scanning Solutions
February 7, 2016

Excellent App! Took no time at all to integrate to our site! Appreciate how customizable it was. Customer contact is very easy to respond to. Thank you!

Deskcessories
March 11, 2015

Very cool and sets itself up nicely on my site. Full stars and recommend

Party and Cake Decorating Heaven
October 23, 2017

I was getting 30+ [SPAM] email per day from the contact form built into my shopify website.
Using this Improved Contact Form reduced that to zero.
Absolutely a must have!!!
Many thanks to the developer, cured my spam headache
Very easy to set up and use.

Alignace Com
March 21, 2016

Very easy to use, I have had it on my website for sometime and many customers use it. Easy to find on website and easy to install. Thanks!!

My Wedding Bling
January 18, 2017

Great App. We like how it gives us insight into customer or visitor's browsing activity and other useful information. Love it.

Ecofabrik
September 11, 2015

Works beautifully. Awesome job, guys.

The Cultured Cup
November 13, 2016

Great app. Highly recommend it.

Elegant Personalized Baby Blankets
November 15, 2017

Great App. Easy to use and ability to customize makes for a quick setup right from the start.

Cmdshine