In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Boost sales with targeted upsells on a product page or cart!

Mood Collection

I have been looking for a upsell and cross sell app that match my needs. And I found it here!! Does what I want and on top of that support is very fast and efficient. I recommend this app !

Ranger Station

The team was extremely helpful in getting us set up and customizing the app to work how we wanted it to! 100% reccomend.

Amalia Cosmetics

Excellent Service and Support! Really awesome. I love the app and I love the service team.
After install the App works really great. I used a other theme, but the service team setup the app for me.

FoodLove

This app solved a big problem for me. The best is the feature which says "The offer must be accepted in order to continue"! I couldn't find this anywhere else! even Shopify support didn't know about it! in fact NO ONE seems to have a 'Mandatory Product' feature like this, well done and thank you!
Also I got instant chat support for set up on a Saturday. Got it working in a few minutes. Awesome service!!!!

Hello, friends at FoodLove

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. We at In Cart Upsell pride ourselves on coming up with unique solutions that benefit our customers. We'll continuously strive to serve you better in the future!

Apolo Hades

Incredible app, but even better suupport. They have helped me in everything and done a GREAT job at it. A 5/5 without a doubt and I will use it in all my stores. Great job!!

Hello, friends at Apolo Hades

Thank you for this awesome 5-star review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with our customers and will continue to do our best to serve you.

Wellnesse

The app does just what it says and their customer support is very helpful. Recommended for ease of setup and use.

Hello, friends at Wellnesse

We are happy to know that you found our app useful and easy to use. We'll also be sure to let the team know that they did an excellent job in servicing you!

Rustic Territory

We love this app. It's simple to use and the customer service is Awesome. If you get stuck, they will do it for you! Love that.

Hello, friends at Rustic Territory

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We look forward to continuing to serve you.

MUVEZ

Great app and customer service support is extremely helpful looking forward to continuing our relationship.

October 12, 2021

Hello, friends at MUVEZ

We're happy to know that our App and Customer Heroes met your expectations! We're also looking forward to an amazing and productive relationship with you while we strive to provide the best upselling app and service.

JuvaBun

Great app! I was searching for something to upsell my customers in the cart drawer and this works perfectly! Their customer service helps out for questions, designing, and just in general - anything you need.
Great 5/5

October 12, 2021

Hello, friends at JuvaBun

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We're happy that our app was able to assist you with upselling inside your AJAX cart. We also hope that you take advantage of the other many features and increase your AOV even more!

Re-Clo

The app is very easy to use and very efficient for upselling. Support team is always accessible and helpful.

October 5, 2021

Hello, friends at Re-Clo

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52