In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Fruisst

Do not take this application. Do not use it, you will waste your time and your money, they are very slow !

July 17, 2020

Hello friends at Fruisst!

This is Melissa, one of the Success Managers with In Cart Upsell.

I am extremely sorry about that! I and my team reviewed your ticket and we can get your offer showing for you in no time!

This happens for some themes especially when they are updated -- please let us know how we can rectify this issue? We want to ensure our customers are fully satisfied with our app. Even one 1-star reviews really hurts our rating on the app store :-(

Sounds like we owe you a full refund… Again please let me know what we can do to convince you to either remove your review that you left here, or change it to 5 stars? I would REALLY appreciate it!!

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

GoPasta

Do not trust these people i choose the free plan to try out the app i decided i did not need the app at that moment so i decided to uninstall it and they charged me a "usage fee" on a free plan. This has to be illegal somehow. daylight robbery.

May 7, 2020

Hello! We would never charge someone who doesn't WANT to be charged. HAPPY to credit this back asap. I've emailed you directly to get it resolved. Please reply and we'll get you taken care of right away! Thanks :)

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

Scrapbook Kyandyland

Couldn't get it to work or do what it was supposed to. Deleted....

March 13, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for In Cart Upsell. We took over this app from the previous owner 3 months ago :)

You left a negative review for In Cart Upsell a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & Team

Guess What I Just Bought

I paid for this app $39.99/month for two months before realizing it wasn't even working on my site. Two thumbs down!

March 13, 2020