In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Boost Conversions with Targeted Upselling & Cross Sell Offers

Blitz™ Covers

I installed this app on my Shopify store. You can display offers with triggers but there is also the option 'broad' which means no trigger. If this one is enabled, all the rest triggers stop working. I contacted support many times and they do not respond to me for 3 weeks already. Very disapointed.

July 14, 2021

Hello, Blitz (TM) Thank you for your feedback. We DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app.

We fully understand your frustration with this rare issue and can assure you that we are working to resolve this quickly. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

We do our best to increase the service quality of our app and services on a daily basis and look forward to reaching a resolution very soon. Please check your email for updates. We are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Tanveer(Customer Success Manager) & The In Cart Upsell Team

Whiskey N Biscuits

5/19/21 - App is still not working. It does respond to the vendor based rules. Such a disappointment. This app stopped working correctly after testing their new Ai Autosuggest. I emailed support several days ago to let them know the app was no longer responding to the vendor based rules. They have not corrected the errors and they have stopped responding to emails.

May 17, 2021

Hi Whiskey N Biscuits,

We fully understand the frustration for the lack of communication over the weekends. The issue had actually been resolved, All previously disabled features were enabled and all offers are working as expected. Check your email for the latest updates on this issue.

Benedict & In Cart Upsell team

PhatMuscleProject

Keep having issues with the analytics. Customer support states that they are working on "updates". This has been going on for 3ish months, still not fixed. Reached out multiple times and literally got the same response each time as if their response was copy and pasted. Not happy with the support team.

May 24, 2021

Hello PhatMuscleProject,

We are really sad to see that our app didn't live up to your expectations. We understand the frustration and are sorry for the inconveniences this caused you. The issue has since been solved and will be happy to have you back as our customer. We do our best to increase the service quality of our app and services on a daily basis and hope to give our customers the best we can.

Benedict and the In Cart Upsell team

Uniqcarts

VERY EXPENSIVE FOR JUST ONE UPSELL. They do not have other options in terms of display popup.
Their automatic setup is completely TRASH. Never worked and I do not know how to do it manually. So just setting up a popup every time have to contact their support team?

February 24, 2021

We have gathered some information and it seems that this review is suspected to be foul play by our competitors. The store has been posting negative reviews of similar nature in other apps within Shopify, and possibly under a different store name previously.
We have contacted Shopify support to report on the possible abuse of the review system by the store.
In Cart Upsell's support team is available 24/7 to assist our users with any issues faced, please let write in to us through info@incartupsell.com - and we will gladly assist you with the setup or anything else!

PicArt

sorry about the bad review, but after the update it doesent work in our Shop. The Offers are not shown anymore. The support is great, fast and very friendly, but the app didnt work (for us), we deinstalled it now :-(

December 18, 2020

Hello to our friends from PicArt

Thanks for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate your support, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have :-)

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

BeautifulEarth Boutique

DONT PURCHASE THIS APP. Their Customer Support was supposed to fix our cart load speed manually as the app was slowing it down and crushing our cart page so that people weren't able to checkout. They assured us that they will install javascript manually which will help it. After their manual "fix" we lost over $4000 in revenue in a few hours!!!

September 30, 2020

Hello! Thanks for this review. We DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app.

Our dev team has been emailing you to make sure to get this cleaned up for you, whatever it takes. Can you let us know how things are looking now? I really appreciate it!

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Sean (Ops Guru) & The In Cart Upsell Team

Porte bébé

This app he's very good, but now iWhen i want to download this app he say me this page is not found, and i try a lot of time and don't working

September 18, 2020

Hello!
I am very sorry about the experience here. This is VERY rare to happen with our app... we are looking into it right now - our support and dev teams are emailing you directly now to fix it!

Thanks very much for letting us know. We want your experience with our app to be awesome 100% of the time.

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

frisqie

Seems like it should be simple to install, but never showed up live on my site. limited functionality. NO SUPPORT WHATSOVER! I waited 24 hours, but nothing.

September 9, 2020

Hello! I show that you emailed us a support request yesterday, and we replied IN 15 MINUTES to your request, asking you to please give us your Shopify Store URL so we could fix it for you asap...

Perhaps our reply email went to your junk mail? Please review your records, I also emailed you directly...

Please reply and help us get this resolved. Thanks SO much. We truly DID email you back in 15 minutes when you emailed us... but we never heard back from you after that...

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Team

Fruisst

Do not take this application. Do not use it, you will waste your time and your money, they are very slow !

July 17, 2020

Hello friends at Fruisst!

This is Melissa, one of the Success Managers with In Cart Upsell.

I am extremely sorry about that! I and my team reviewed your ticket and we can get your offer showing for you in no time!

This happens for some themes especially when they are updated -- please let us know how we can rectify this issue? We want to ensure our customers are fully satisfied with our app. Even one 1-star reviews really hurts our rating on the app store :-(

Sounds like we owe you a full refund… Again please let me know what we can do to convince you to either remove your review that you left here, or change it to 5 stars? I would REALLY appreciate it!!

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

GoPasta

Do not trust these people i choose the free plan to try out the app i decided i did not need the app at that moment so i decided to uninstall it and they charged me a "usage fee" on a free plan. This has to be illegal somehow. daylight robbery.

May 7, 2020

Hello! We would never charge someone who doesn't WANT to be charged. HAPPY to credit this back asap. I've emailed you directly to get it resolved. Please reply and we'll get you taken care of right away! Thanks :)

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Support Team