In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Scrapbook Kyandyland

Couldn't get it to work or do what it was supposed to. Deleted....

March 13, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for In Cart Upsell. We took over this app from the previous owner 3 months ago :)

You left a negative review for In Cart Upsell a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & Team

Guess What I Just Bought

I paid for this app $39.99/month for two months before realizing it wasn't even working on my site. Two thumbs down!

March 13, 2020