In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Supply

Not only is this app the best of its kind in the store, the support is out of this world. Will went above and beyond to tweak it for my very unique theme and make sure it was perfect. A++

UPDATE: They have completely screwed up my cart and are dragging their feet to fix it. Will return to 5 stars if they fix it today.

See it in action at Supply.co

January 17, 2020

Howdy!
This is Sean, the Success Manager with In Cart Upsell. Our lead devs are looking at this right now to see what might have happened... stay tuned...

Sean H & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

The Rug Truck

We installed this app to our theme, shortly after launching our new store. Later in the day, we discovered that the app was splattered all over the place on random pages...completely ruining the user experience. I then reached out to customer support and explained the urgency. No response. I wouldn't recommend this app to anybody.

April 25, 2019

I am very sorry this happened! In Cart Upsell should never appear in multiple locations, and I'm sorry we weren't in the office last night to receive your request. If you ever want to try the app again, we'll set it up to make sure it is working perfectly before any offers are shown to your shoppers.

Scrapbook Kyandyland

Couldn't get it to work or do what it was supposed to. Deleted....

Guess What I Just Bought

I paid for this app $39.99/month for two months before realizing it wasn't even working on my site. Two thumbs down!