In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

BeautifulEarth Boutique

DONT PURCHASE THIS APP. Their Customer Support was supposed to fix our cart load speed manually as the app was slowing it down and crushing our cart page so that people weren't able to checkout. They assured us that they will install javascript manually which will help it. After their manual "fix" we lost over $4000 in revenue in a few hours!!!

September 30, 2020

Hello! Thanks for this review. We DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app.

Our dev team has been emailing you to make sure to get this cleaned up for you, whatever it takes. Can you let us know how things are looking now? I really appreciate it!

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Sean (Ops Guru) & The In Cart Upsell Team

Porte bébé

This app he's very good, but now iWhen i want to download this app he say me this page is not found, and i try a lot of time and don't working

September 18, 2020

Hello!
I am very sorry about the experience here. This is VERY rare to happen with our app... we are looking into it right now - our support and dev teams are emailing you directly now to fix it!

Thanks very much for letting us know. We want your experience with our app to be awesome 100% of the time.

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

frisqie

Seems like it should be simple to install, but never showed up live on my site. limited functionality. NO SUPPORT WHATSOVER! I waited 24 hours, but nothing.

September 9, 2020

Hello! I show that you emailed us a support request yesterday, and we replied IN 15 MINUTES to your request, asking you to please give us your Shopify Store URL so we could fix it for you asap...

Perhaps our reply email went to your junk mail? Please review your records, I also emailed you directly...

Please reply and help us get this resolved. Thanks SO much. We truly DID email you back in 15 minutes when you emailed us... but we never heard back from you after that...

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Team

Fruisst

Do not take this application. Do not use it, you will waste your time and your money, they are very slow !

July 17, 2020

Hello friends at Fruisst!

This is Melissa, one of the Success Managers with In Cart Upsell.

I am extremely sorry about that! I and my team reviewed your ticket and we can get your offer showing for you in no time!

This happens for some themes especially when they are updated -- please let us know how we can rectify this issue? We want to ensure our customers are fully satisfied with our app. Even one 1-star reviews really hurts our rating on the app store :-(

Sounds like we owe you a full refund… Again please let me know what we can do to convince you to either remove your review that you left here, or change it to 5 stars? I would REALLY appreciate it!!

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

GoPasta

Do not trust these people i choose the free plan to try out the app i decided i did not need the app at that moment so i decided to uninstall it and they charged me a "usage fee" on a free plan. This has to be illegal somehow. daylight robbery.

May 7, 2020

Hello! We would never charge someone who doesn't WANT to be charged. HAPPY to credit this back asap. I've emailed you directly to get it resolved. Please reply and we'll get you taken care of right away! Thanks :)

Sean & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

Scrapbook Kyandyland

Couldn't get it to work or do what it was supposed to. Deleted....

March 13, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for In Cart Upsell. We took over this app from the previous owner 3 months ago :)

You left a negative review for In Cart Upsell a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & Team

Guess What I Just Bought

I paid for this app $39.99/month for two months before realizing it wasn't even working on my site. Two thumbs down!

March 13, 2020