In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Apollo

The In Cart Upsell app is undoubtedly a useful little tool for making some extra sales although I could name a good few functions that, if implemented could turn it from a good app into a great app.

September 4, 2020

Hello friends from Apollo!

Thank you for leaving this review here! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

WOWCOMBO

It can be better. App do what described, but seems loading speed is not ok. Do something with speed please

March 19, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for In Cart Upsell. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for In Cart Upsell a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and much better support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

Planet Macabre

Base features are good. However the app advertises itself as offering functionality to offer discounted items at checkout, and this is false - you must create a discounted duplicate of your item. Once you have overcome the inventory management issues in making this happen, you discover that the app is not able to prevent customers from acquiring your discounted product offer if they remove the initial item from their cart. The app is therefore not appropriate for integrated inventory or drop ship systems as manual oversight must be applied to all upsold orders.

July 8, 2019

---------------------------
Previous Reply:​

Thanks for your feedback! Just want to let you know the "discounted duplicate" method is no longer necessary! We now integrate with Shopify's new, super powerful discount system to automatically apply discounts and prevent shoppers from circumventing the terms of the discount.

Integrity Ps

I like the app however I don't like the fact that you have restricted feature and you have to add your brand on the offer where customers will be able to see it. That will not make people upgrade if they don't want to. Beside of that,I love it!

March 19, 2020