In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted in cart upsell & cross sell offers - no popups!

FunkyFish פאנקי פיש

I needed help using the app, I chose to use the Chat option and immediately got an answer, and until I was fully satisfied the representative did not leave me!
This is a service and this is an app!

WENVIA

I recently installed this app and it was easy to set up. My questions were answered quickly and the customer service is impeccable.

Weekend Nails

I've only had it on my website for a short time. It was very easy to install and customer service was extremely responsive!

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

Have been using the app for months now, highly customizable, and very responsive customer service! love it

January 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

We are grateful to customers like you! Thank you for your continued support! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

NaturéO Tours

perfect, support helpfully and fast answer to my question
I recommend the app in cart upsell for shopify

Hello to our friends from NaturéO Tours

Thank you so much for leaving us this kind review! We are glad that you love the app and we are glad we could assist you! Thank you for your support :-)

Luxx Drops

Great service from Kevin! Quick and helpful
.....................................................................

Hello to our friends from Luxx Dropst

We appreciate this fantastic review! We will be sure to let Kevin his help was greatly appreciated! :-)

WRAY

A PHENOMENAL app that added 10% to our sales, of high-ticket items. Looks nice in our theme and works quickly. Jevon and the team did a lot of hard work to integrate with our theme and the customers really use it!

January 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from WRAY

Thank you for this PHENOMENAL review! We appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could assist! :-)

Fabviaana

This app is awesome. Also their support is also great. It is very good app to increase average order value.

January 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Fabviaana

Thank you for your awesome review! We are glad we could help! :-)

Divine Beauty

I loved the tool since it brings over more clients to my store now. Jevon from In Cart Upsell Support Team, helped quickly to make me understand about the reports from this tool.

Hello to our friends from Divine Beauty

Thank you so much for leaving us this kind review! We are glad you love the app and we are glad we could assist you! Thank you for your support :-)

Tailor Made Living

The app worked well for me during the festive period and their customer support is excellent and very responsive. Kevin was particularly efficient and customer-focused.

January 7, 2021

Hello to our friends from Tailor Made Living

We are happy the app has been such a great help to you! Thank you for your support, we wish you and your store a prosperous year! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37