In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Tote&Carry

Works Perfectly, Getting a lot of sales from this app, and the support team is very helpful and reliable.

Saki Knives

This app is working great. I pointed out a new upgrade required to keep inline with a shopify change and this was fixed and updated satisfactorily within 24 hours. More importantly its the most efficient upsell cart side out there. Great job Will and team. I recommend

August 1, 2019

Thank YOU for helping us get multicurrency support done so quickly!

Madison Ashley

Will from in cart upsell support is the man! I needed specific adjustments made and it works perfectly the way want it now. Thanks for the great support and app functionality

JoyBräu

The app is easy to handle and understand. We had some questions at the beginning and got really fast and great email support (less then 24h response time). It worked pretty well for us!

Milk Street Store

This app has helped us sell an item we're trying to get out of stock, in the past 10 days we sold 3 times the amount of the previous 10 days. It's working very quickly and showing what we can do with upsells. Not only that, the support team (Will) is fantastic and helpful.

LOUD & PROUD SHOP

Really great app. Very pleased!!

I had some technical issues (my fault). Sent an email for assistance and received almost immediate reply and detailed help. Problem was resolved and all questions answered at lightning speed!

CHVentures

Great app and great service! I actually uninstalled the app as I thought it wasn't compatible for what I wanted. Will from the team reached out to me and personally fixed my issue. Since then, Will has installed on 2 other stores for me too - never experienced service like it with any other app! Seeing some results already after 24 hours.

5 stars for sure!

Frate Mate Club

Awesome app ! will from the customer support is a beast recommend this app. High CTR and increase AOV

May 31, 2019

Thank you very much indeed! So glad it is working well for you!
- Will, from customer support

swizzello.com

Great app and brilliant customer support. Best I have experienced! Highly recommend this app for its functions and the great customer support offered!

May 29, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad we could help you get upsell offers set up on your store.

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

Had it a few weeks only, and already seeing about a dramatic increase in upsell. Service is really lovely, quick and respectful. The app was almost instant to set up - great for a non-tech, time-poor person like me. This is definitely one of my better app purchases. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15