In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

The Moonlight Shop

This is the app I've been looking for years. Installation was super easy and it seems to work with pretty every theme out there... but if not, the support is awesome. 5 stars. Love it and use it every single day.

you look perfect

very nice support and very fast. I like it, it looks good. You can customize a lot and support (Benedict) helps really quickly. I didn't know by now how customers use it, but I think it will be fine. I took the second plan, because I didn't like the logo text underneath the offer. But I hope to make enough sales to be worth the cost soon :-)

Barefoot Venus

Had a little trouble with the pop-up showing up again after we updated our theme but the customer service is great and helped with everything! Great app - loving the results so far :)

March 13, 2020

Hello friends from Barefoot Venus!

So appreciate the time you took to leave this great review. Thanks for the shout-out about our customer service and REALLY glad to hear that you're loving the results from the app on your Shopify store :-) Hope your store sells millions!

Comfort Pet Beds

The customer support team turned me around, their support was instant and educating. Highly recommend this team and i'm looking forward to incremental sales and GP$

March 10, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for In Cart Upsell. Thanks for your feedback.

Sounds like you would like the free plan to NOT have the "Powered by In Cart Upsell" message at the bottom of the free offer option? I hear you. However please know that ANY company that offers a free plan includes some kind of messaging - whether it's an online website builder tool or an online store.

Even massive online services like Shopify or Wordpress include a messaging in their free plans... so while I hear you, please remember that we make ZERO dollars for all our MANY free users. So the little bit of branding helps us to recoup the costs of taking up costly space on our servers and paying our support teams to still give you free support.

That said, I can offer you a free 30-day trial of our basic paid plan (instead of 7)? That would give you 30 days to make sure that the upsell/cross-sell box is seeing more than the return on investment needed to pay for the basic plan... Would that help?

Anything that we can do for you to convince you to either remove this review, or give us more stars? 1-star reviews REALLY hurt our ranking on the app store :(

It would be sincerely appreciated. Feel free to reply here, or reply to my direct email. Thanks so much for your help...

Sean H & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

HABIT

Really appreciate Benedict’s help in setting up the app on both our stores! He has been super helpful! We are still learning how to use the app but really feel it’s a great one for any store!

March 9, 2020

February 5, 2020
Hello friends from HABIT!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to give us this 5-star rating. So glad you found our app and hope it helps your business a LOT! Also, thanks for acknowledging Benedict who is part of our great support staff. We appreciate your business and hope your store sells millions! :)

Dog Chews

Very useful app that helps to increase average order value. It was very easy to set up and the support team was quick to answer any questions. Highly recommended!

March 2, 2020

Hello friends from Dog Chews!

Thanks for leaving us this positive note -- it means a lot to us! Glad you think the app is useful and helps increase your AOV. Also appreciate the kudos for our support team -- it's what we strive for every day! Here's to a long-term relationship and your Dog Chews store being extra-successful online!

-Sean and the In Cart Upsell Support Team

Peppy Co

Great app and excellent customer support. Easy to install and videos are very helpful. Highly recommend this app, upsell's definitely increase AVO, just look at the statistics. The app is an asset, not a liability! It makes you money.

February 24, 2020

Hello friends from Peppy Co!

Really happy that our app is helping your store make more $$ per order! And our support team works really hard to help our clients -- so we appreciate the kudos! Here's to big success for Peppy Co online...

The Snow Depot

I'm just starting out new but easy to use upsell tool! and fantastic support. A+. Worth getting the subscription once I get things working

February 24, 2020

Hello friends from The Snow Depot!

So glad you felt our support team was fantastic. Glad you're getting things set up and our hope is that the in-cart upsale offers increase your revenue per order in a big way. Hope The Snow Depot is massively successful online!

W | Teeth Whitening

The app works very well with my store, and the support team is super supportive and always give the best support to fix my problem, I'd highly recommend this app to everyone.

February 24, 2020

Hello friends from W | Teeth Whitening!

Thanks for the great reivew for our app and recommending it to others out there! It makes our hard work worthwhile! Glad our support team did a great job for you. Do let us know how else we can support you and W | Teeth Whitening at any time! :)

-Sean & the In Cart Support Team

Nuknuuk

great upsell app easy to install and work with. Great support team, quick reply and they were able to fix our layout issue within hrs. Quick and efficient.

February 11, 2020

Hello friends from Nuknuuk!

Thanks so much for leaving us this great review! Glad you think our app is easy to install and work with, and that our support team was helpful! We are proud of both and hope your store is super successful online!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19