In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

NOMINAL

Awesome service, easy to use, friendly staff. Exactly what I was looking for in an app like this. Thanks!

January 17, 2020

Hello friends from NOMINAL!

Thanks so much for leaving us this review! Glad you think our app is awesome, easy to use and our staff is friendly! We are proud of both our app and support staff. Hope your store is super successful online!

WirelessForAll Technologies

This app is pretty good. They have really great support team that fixed an issue with my store really fast.

January 15, 2020

Hello friends from WirelessForAll Technologiest!

So glad our support team did a great job for you. Glad we got you set up nicely :) Our hope is that the in-cart upsale offers increase your revenue per order in a big way. Hope WirelessForAll Technologies is massively successful online!

Vesternet

Excellent app and even more responsive is the suppor team who made all changes as requested - highly recommend

January 14, 2020

Hello friends from Vesternet!

Thanks for highly recommending our app to others out there! It makes our hard work worthwhile! Glad our support team was responsive and helpful to you. Do let us know how else we can support you and Vesternet at anytime! :)

Hurricane Lures

This App Excellent and easy to Use. Customer Support is also 1st Class . Took me about 10 - 15 minutes to have it set up and going

January 13, 2020

Hello friends from Hurricane Lures!

What a cool store you have! Thanks for your effort to leave us a positive review on Shopify. We work hard to take care of every user, so let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Hope Hurricane Lures is wildly successful online...

Pod Plug

This app is incredible and has made me hundreds of dollars in profit monthly ! There support is also outstanding and has went above and beyond to help me with issues on my store on a Friday even though the issue had nothing to do with their app in the first place , they still fixed the problem for me. I highly recommend this app !

January 13, 2020

Hello friends from Pod Plug!

Really happy that our app is helping your store make more $$ per order! And our support team works really hard to help our clients -- so we appreciate the kudos! Here's to big success for Pod Plug online...

Mend

Cracking little app. Does exactly what it says in the description. The support is first class, too.

Hello friends from Mend!

Glad you like our app! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review :) Hope your In-Cart Offers help your store sell TONS online!

יוגה סטור

love this app, with a few design tweak to fit my website look it imidiatly started selling, and support is quick and helpfull

January 13, 2020

Hello friends from יוגה סטור!

Thanks so much for leaving us this review! Glad the offer is working nicely for your store already! Hope your store is successful online!

The Manly Man Company, Inc

Just installed, so far foot is working well and has increased our average order value by $1-2. I wish they would have some extra features such as using this tool for upsells directly after specific products are added to cart as well.

January 8, 2020

Hello friends from The Manly Man Company!

Great to hear the app is already increasing your order values!! Thanks for the good review. And actually I'm happy to say that our app DOES do what you are describing. In step 3 of the offer builder tool, that's exactly what you can accomplish. I'll email you directly on that. Thanks again,

SHEFIT

Great app, love that it offers customizable triggers for when to show certain offers, also that it allows advanced option for custom CSS so we can match the look of the app with our site. I had a few questions and Benedict answered them asap!

January 6, 2020

Hello friends from SheFit!

So glad that Benedict did a good job for you - our support team rocks! :) And glad the CSS and triggers are a good match for what your store needs. That is always our hope... Here's to Shefit having a BIG 2020!

urbantwist

I am a new store owner and this app has helped me to improve my average order value with its upsale add to cart option. The team helped me in every way to set up app and making sure my offers are working properly. Outstanding customer service!! Very pleased!!

January 6, 2020

Hello friends from Urban Twist!

So glad our support team did a great job for you. Glad we got you set up nicely :) And yes, our hope is that the in-cart upsale offers increase your revenue per order in a big way. Hope Urban Twist is massively successful online!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17