In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Frate Mate Club

Awesome app ! will from the customer support is a beast recommend this app. High CTR and increase AOV

May 31, 2019

Thank you very much indeed! So glad it is working well for you!
- Will, from customer support

swizzello.com

Great app and brilliant customer support. Best I have experienced! Highly recommend this app for its functions and the great customer support offered!

May 29, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! I'm so glad we could help you get upsell offers set up on your store.

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

Had it a few weeks only, and already seeing about a dramatic increase in upsell. Service is really lovely, quick and respectful. The app was almost instant to set up - great for a non-tech, time-poor person like me. This is definitely one of my better app purchases. Highly recommend.

Gearazo

One of the must-have apps for every Shopify store.

It enables you to make a funnel style upsell and let them add more in their cart with 1 click.

Very smartly done.

Precision Metal Art

This app really helps our process for add to cart upsells. I hope they offer a post-purchase upsell feature soon.

PlayingCardDecks.com

Support and function is great so far and have already seen results.
I will look forward to experimenting with different offers. Thanks!

Danish Fair Fashion

Great APP that enables me to offer RE-ZIP reusable packing in the cart to my customers. It is really simple to use.

Love Monday Apparel

Great app. Started making upsells immediately. Will is awesome to work with and helped customize the app to fit my specifications. Highly recommend.

Twelve South

Easy to set up and get started right away. Lots of options to make it fit into your store seamlessly. Very helpful support!

Linx Vapor

So far this app has been working perfectly and the support has been awesome. They will help you set the app up and even help you customize the look, color, and location. We are using the mini cart feature for our site and had been told by other app developers that having an upsell in that type of cart would not be possible... But not with this app. They replied super fast to my questions and made the changes that I need. I would highly recommend giving the app a try.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14