Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

AC Charger

Great product, consistently works as it promises. Also, great customer service, they helped me to fix the issue I had in a few minutes. 5 stars!

September 30, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones.
Let us know if you need any help!

Mandy's & Co.

So great! My customers are very grateful for this feature.
We made a custom solution so the integration is now beautiful and well working. Thank you very much!

September 25, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We are always glad to help you, don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Cheers!

Season Sport Store

A great app for allowing customers to sign up to be notified when a product is back in stock. Saves us time in having to answer emails asking about out-of-stock items. Thanks!

September 25, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns :)

Lifehack Goods For You

Excellent and easy to use back in stock app. Customer support is always glad to help you. Highly recommended!!!

September 25, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Viking Runes

Awesome. Now my customers keep buying exactly from me. Glad that I don't have to write these emails manually no more. Thanks

August 1, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Orchard Corset

We were having an issue with overlapping buttons on mobile, preventing the alert from showing. Egor answered my inquiry regarding the issue promptly and the problem was resolved by the next morning. Excellent Customer Service!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

TheBest Shop In The World

Must have app if you have items moving in and out of stock....and Matthew is very very helpful. He will do all the customization you need, to match it up to your theme.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

MyFly Shop

This does all the work for you!
Love this app! Makes shopping easy and customers don't have to keep checking back to see if something has been restocked.

CSM24 Store

Useful tool.
Makes my customers buy things in my store and not go to other one even if stuff is out of stock. Design is so adjustable. Now I lose much less sales! Thank you guys.

Tulio

Customer service from SpurIT is outstanding. I had a few glitches when I updated my theme (my fault!) and they were fabulous in fixing them really promptly. The apps works extremely well, would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8