Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Wild And Whimsical Things

I have just started using the In-Stock app and it has paid for itself already - I have had 8 sales leads in the last two weeks that I would have otherwise missed out on.

The Tinkers Packs

So glad to be able to offer notification emails for restocked products. We have saved a bunch of sales that we would have lost without this app!

Customer support for the app is what drove me to submit a review, though. They were quick to respond, and the customization work we needed done was complete in three business days - a fantastic turnaround time when you consider the back and forth of emails and the difference in time zone. Their prompt, helpful attitude made it a *really* pleasant experience.

Theroomers

It's a very simple and easy to use app. It would be even better if you would have more choices as of fonts and settings and could change all of it by yourself. Fortunately the support team is really helpful and fast in doing these changes for you.

Hallmark Scrapbook

I LOVE this app. It has helped us recover sales that might have been lost. It is one of only in stock reminder apps that includes a picture of the item for the customers! Support for this app is great! We used it on our Big Commerce store and were so happy to see it available for our Shopify store as well. Stop thinking about it and just install it. You won't be sorry.

Urban Edc Supply

Great service, excellent customer support. Highly recommended! :)

Nevada Ammunitions

Absolutely wonderful app and outstanding customer service. This app brings us a lot of revenue that would have been lost due to being out of stock. Our customers also love this feature.

Stitch 56

Love this app! My customers enjoy using it too, as a great way to stay informed about new items coming in, or when stock is replenished. I can see easily in the back end which customers have asked to be notified about what products, so I can see which of my shop items are most in demand. I can also see when a notification has been sent to a customer, and whether they proceeded with their purchase or not. Another feature is to offer customers the option of how long they're willing to wait for a product to come back into stock. I don't use this because my stock can sometimes take longer to arrive from our overseas suppliers, but it's a fabulous way to let customers know we're thinking of them, and appreciate that no-one likes to wait too long for things they want.
I'm looking forward to seeing new features in this app as it develops!

Toeboxx

Great app. Great customer support.

Resin Obsession

Great app. Needed some help in the beginning to get it set up and the Spur-i-t team was responsive and helpful. I had to get some help from my team at Shopify to get it integrated into my store so that it fit the theme, but wasn't a big deal. You will want to edit the templates right away because they are written in broken English. Editing was also straightforward. I would have given this app 5 stars if there was a way to find out which customers that got emails ended up placing an order.

Goodqueen

excellent app and Philip as been really helpful with all the customisation i asked him, great job :-)
i really recommend this app!