Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Set Up Back in Stock Notifications for Out of Stock Products

Wholesome Hub

Edit:
We originally gave a 5-star review, but after using this app for quite some time, we need to change to 3 for two reasons (1) The app has changed to notifying customers on an arbitrary 2-hour cycle. So products can sell out before app can send out the emails, leading to unhappy customers (2) when product variants are deleted there's no simple way to delete multiple subscribers/notifications if they've been contacted manually advising item is discontinued. In one instance we had 180 notifications to delete, we had to scroll through 6 pages of notifications to delete 1st person, and was then pushed back to page one. So had to scroll through 10 pages to delete 2nd person. Going to be a long day.....would be so much easier if you could filter by email address to speed process up. Thanks

Original post:
Great app! Easy, effective way to generate sales when stock is replenished, and an excellent info source when planning new purchases. And support team are really helpful and responsive.

xoBeauty

Really Love this app but we cant work out how to upgrade to the higher plans?

Modiphius Entertainment

It took no time to set up. Great communication and support! And it looks good :) Thank you guys.

Mag Commander

This is app works very well, the price is excellent, and it has lead to a significant increase in sales. One suggestion, read through the language and verbiage on the template for the email that is sent to your customers. You may want to make adjustments because I believe that those templates are written by someone who does not speak English as a first language, so they read a little funky. We are very pleased with this app.

The Pet's Tech

This App gives you a very easy way to engage with customers even if the item they want is out of sale. Have a pop up appear automatically when an out of stock item is selected and let the customer know when the next order is coming. Hardly any work to set up.

Flower Child Fashion

Cannot recommend the spur I.T team enough . Installation was a little tricky because of a custom theme but these guys implemented it within hours.

Elekcig.dk

So great! My customer are very grateful for this feature.

We made a custom solution so the integration is now beautiful and well working.

Thank you!

The Oak Bed Store

This does what it is supposed to do, good level of customisation and reasonable price tiers. Used this while it was free, happy to be paying for it now!

Tangled Yarn

I've been waiting for a more reasonably priced app that would work with variants and In Stock Reminder ticks all the boxes. What would be the icing on the cake would to have the option for customers to let me know how many they'd like of each item. I have already suggested this improvement and the developers have taken on board my request, so fingers crossed this is a future development.

The app developers were exceptionally helpful and quick to answer all my questions.

Since installing I have certainly benefited by an increase in sales, would definitely recommend you give this app a try!

uoionline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Great app that works perfectly and is well worth the price!