Back in Stock Notifications

Back in Stock Notifications

by SpurIT UAB

In Stock & Restock Alerts. Notifications for your customers

1 Of The Family

Love this app! Very clean, pretty, and simple to use. Installed instantly, customizing it was simple to match our theme (symmetry) and received a very quick response when I needed help getting the products with multiple options to work with it. Side note to everyone using it: if you have products with multiple options like both size & color, and you want to use this app you need to allow your customers to still be able to select the out of stock options. I had out of stock options greyed out, and linked variants enabled with multiple options, but removed the code and unlinked the variants and now this app works with all products. Very happy, and its free :) Thank you!!

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Love, love, love!! The automation of this is really nice. While we rarely run out of product, it's nice to know that this option is there if needed.

FREYRS - Sunglasses at Affordable Prices

Excellent Support! Works great and the best part is pricing!

QUIRKS

I honestly have only tried out this app for a few days. What impressed me so much though was the support. I had some questions and needed some help with some stuff, and support was quick and got everything done. If that's any indication of how well this app will work, then I'm excited to use it!

Lilly's Kloset

This is the best in stock app we've used! We tried 2 other and they require to much work to install. This one really does take 2 minutes. Perfect!

Morfars.dk

Works perfect! We needed some customization for our theme which was made almost instantly and exactly as we required (and at a very fair price). Very fast response on mail. Thanks!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next