Infinite Scroll & Load More

load products on collection pages without pagination

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Infinite scroll load more products collection page no pagination

TigerFriday

The Infinite Scroll app is great. It really makes collections convenient for the customers. Also, this app's customer service is amazing! We were having an issue with our theme that was conflicting with the app's function, and the CS went out of their way to help figure what the issue was, and how to fix what needed to be fixed, even though it wasn't their problem.

The Shop at Equinox

Very responsive and able to customize some features. Works well with other customizations in our theme.

Verb Products

We tried a few other similar apps, but could not get good support for issues we saw with them. INFINITE SCROLL & Load More App worked as advertised. We had customization in our templates that required us to ask for assistance. Their support was very responsive and quick to solve our issues.

ShokuninGunpla

I find this amazingly useful for my shop which has a ton of items to display. On top of everything, the customer support is tier 1, they'll reply to your email within minutes and always resolve the issue in a timely fashion.

Bold Wears

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a problem with my scrolling feature .. they support team were very helpful and they helped me to fix it.. it is working great now .. i would strongly recommend them to anyone who would like to have functional & fast infinite scrolling / load more button, great job guys

Pisa Pelle Italian Leather

Great Program. Very function. Very responsive programmers. I would recommend these guys to anyone anyday.

Upscale Audio

Time spent using app About 24 hours

This app performs flawlessly and much better than the previous app we were using for this. Their support team is super-responsive and even made an aesthetic customization for us. Highly recommend.

Self-Care Is For Everyone

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It does what it says it'll do. We went from having our visitors have to click over after 8 product listings each page to now having a way more seamless and easy scrolling experience on our site. Even if it just results in one extra order per month, it'll pay for itself. Thanks for this!

Copping Zone

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The only app I could find to have this feature, I have to say it's the only I needed. Does exactly what it says and if your theme is not compatible just email them and they'll fix it in 1 day. Amazing app!

'Murrica

It worked as expected, and Adam helped with some customizations for my homepage. Thanks again Adam!

Previous 1