Influencerbit

Automate Influencer marketing with Klaviyo flows

From $79/month. 14-day free trial.

Sullen Art Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've been working with Abhinav for a few months now and the process has been incredibly smooth. Our campaigns are working flawlessly and we couldn't be happier with the results. We are excited for the future with them, building out even more ways to surprise and delight our customers and we are confident that the team at Influencerbit can help us well beyond what we've been doing with our ambassador program. They are an exceptional team, so happy we found them.

Katami.ca

Abhinav Rai is the best! I had the pleasure of talking to him and getting a lot of support over 15 minutes of conversation. Thank you for guiding me through step by step and I am looking forward to using your App. This is a life changer!

MYFITNESS

Location India

This app really helped us increase our sales via Word of Mouth. Nice concept making customers' Instagram into a discount code and showing the ROI and results! Abhinav was super helpful with setting up our flows. Fully Recommend this!

Urban Tribe

Location India

This a very good app, great way to increase your Instagram influencer count , no more big google sheets required for influencer database management and extremally good support from the team.

Earth Rhythm - Efficacy. Inclusivity. Sustainability

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's a game-changer. Our mentions increased to 3x on daily basis on Instagram. Superb dashboard to handle influencers from nano to macro. Abhinav was really helpful with implementing our klaviyo flows and setting the whole process

April 15, 2022

Thanks EarthRhythm team for trusting and guiding us to build the perfect Word of Mouth features! To our long journey together ahead 🥂

Enhanced Performance Nutrition

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very happy customer! I run a business that relies on affiliate marketing and ambassadors working for my business, and it was extremely easy and advantageous to keep an eye on everything through this app. A couple of companies approached me in the past, offering similar services for about 5x the price, so I’m glad such a user-friendly and easy to install Shopify app was able to do help just as much!

April 15, 2022

Thanks, Connor for the review! Glad we could help to solve your use case. :)