Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our products. Printed & shipped from the UK.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Shoreward

Their customer service let both us and the charity we were raising money for down badly. Badly let us down with a Christmas order. For a business that is B2B, they do not understand their customers’ needs at all - that or they just do not care about them! Ordered some t-shirts on 3rd Dec, they had not arrived by 16th so chased them up as we needed to get them and post them out to our customers. We were also raising money for a charity with the sales, so it was urgent we got them in time to post them out in time for Christmas for both our sakes and the charities sake. Spoke to customer services on the morning of 17th who advised that there was a problem with a small section of the order, and they were reprinting it. I advised that section was not important, and they offered to post out the section that was ready that day so we could begin processing it. Spoke to them again later that day and they said they had not gone yet but they would def go that day or on Sat 18th at the latest. Stressed again and again how important it was that they went out so we could post them out to our customers in time for Christmas. I was then furious to find out they still had it in the factory on Monday. We did not get it until Wednesday 22nd which was too late to get it out to our customers. We were left looking stupid as we promised customers the goods were on their way over the weekend (because that’s what Inkthreadble had told us), out of pocket giving refunds and not able to give the charity the money we promised them. We complained and requested a refund. They apologised for the confusion and have given a 25% refund. This is not good enough. There was no 'confusion' with the order. They lied to us on 3 occasions. They had 3 chances to put things right and they have not. A testament of a good company is how they deal with things when they go wrong and how they look after their customers. Inkthreadble lied to us and looked after themselves rather than looking after their customers. They keep saying their delivery time scales are just estimates and using that as an excuse. That I can understand, the lies on the phone, I cannot. If they had posted the part of the order that was complete on the Friday or if they had given us a refund so we could still support the charity, I would have happily stayed with them as a customer. However, their awful B2B service in this case has forced us to leave. I would advise anyone else to stay clear if you value your own businesses good reputation.

One Stop Hip Hop UK

The started off well but terrible over the Christmas period, caused my store terrible damage with poor reviews, followed by no attempt to make up for it but to send you an empty sorry message. I still got orders in production placed in early December. Customers waiting for Christmas presents in early Jan. So you can imagine the effect that has on Amazon or Etsy store reviews. Stay clear is my advice.

IBLI

Service is excellent, app is easy to use, although tend yo use the Head to the website button as it seems easier sometimes.
Times were slower during initial lockdown, but communication was good and so I could inform my customers. Delays were inevitable and most customers are understanding as we're all in the same boat.
End customers are very happy with the quality.

Blanc Cheque

I really wouldn't recommend anyone to use this company! every order we have placed we have had problems, first couple of orders 2 of our customers had to wait over a month to be shipped 1 customer had then wanted a refund because it was taking so long. We had an order for 500ml water bottle, when it arrived the print was crooked a replacement was sent but even then the colour on it was off. They are just 2 examples of many. I feel like there is no care put into orders, if you value your company's reputation i would advise not to use Inkthreadable

The Purrfect Paw Shop

Massive Stock Issues. Please be aware their website DOESN'T reflect the suppliers stock so once customer places an order, then they will notify you product is out of stock and ask to select replacement. This reflects badly on our store as I had to go back and disappoint customer. I have started looking for alternative fulfilment partner as this is a risk I am not prepared to take.

yodudelondon

I've been using this app and Inkthreadable for 5 months now (Clothing side) and have to say my experience with both the app and the company has been great. It's not been easy for all of us through these times of COVID-19 but Inkthreadable have kept things going, albeit with some longer turnarounds on certain items but to be expected. The app functions well using shopify and once you get used to the odd little quirk with it, it's great.

Inkthreadable as a company are expanding their abilities with a recent factory move to larger premises and adding new additional print machines too. Their support team are great, really very helpful and if any print / QA issues arise they correct it and redo without a problem. The only area I'd like to see improve in particular for me is the range of available bright vivid colours on the Stanley / Stella line of TShirts but I'm hoping this will improve over time.

I would recommend trying them as an app and company, I've been very happy with them.

postscript.af

We've used Inkthreadable (a lot more than we expected to) since launching our brand. The app and UI is clean and fairly easy to navigate, although I would request a bit more clarity for the payment requirements etc, as that's a bt of a mindfield. That being said, the Inkthreadable teams support has been excellent and really makes them standout. Things have gone wrong, and issues have been flagged, but the team have identified and rectified our points, sending out replacement products when needed, FOC to us, which is all we can ask for the moment. Long term, it would be good to have some QA level back and forth, but understand that is difficult whilst ensuring rapid delivery as we require.
The quality of products on offer is excellent, we chose to stay clear of the cheapest options for most product and this paid off, the quality is great and selection is unparamount in UK POD services. Add to that environmentally aware packaging and a good notifications system for fulfilment, and we're happy!
Keep it up team, thanks for all the support!

Dive Merch

Poor quality products and delay in shipping. Wrong product sent.
Quick to refund though, and fast customer service.

Shakeem Hart

a minute ago-Edit
Very poor service, teeshirts often printed wrong and have to be redone, so the 3-5 days is not correct. They do not notify you that they printed your teeshirt wrong they just add extra days. I have a customer who has waited 12 days for a tee which was 5-10 days delivery the item has not been delivered now were told 30 days for a refund when it should of been delivered after ten. Had to order a replacement which will now take another 5+ days to send as they are going to make mistakes again for sure. Very Disappointed. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS ONLY THEMSELVES

CoolAfricanMerch

The Selection and quality control of these guys is incredible.
Their application is so easy to use and I certainly will recommend to anyone who is looking for something intuitive.
The people behind the company is even much better - you know someone will always reply when you have a query .

Their ethical and sustainability policy is also one of their biggest strength and unique factor.

My customers love all my products because Inkthreadable puts great attention towards high quality print and garment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7