Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Integrates with your store for automatic order fulfilment

Iron Mettle

So far so good. Really easy top use and an efficient way to create products in Shopify. Yet to go live with orders yet so cannot say how well it performs.

Destination Karma

The worst print on demand company. Received an order from a customer, made payment instantly. Shipping status did not change for over a week. Followed up with an email, no reply. Called and got an answering machine. When I finally spoke to someone they said that the top was out of stock and they wouldn't get the top back in stock for 2 weeks. No emails received prior to informing me of this. Reassured they would send out to the customer on the 14th August. I have just received a refund into my bank on the 26th August with no explanation. Made my business look completely unprofessional and a customer lost.

Veganpowershop

sind it since 6 months and all is top.

Death Or Glory Co

initially, I was impressed with the Inkthreadable app, the production and delivery SLA's given on their website and the range of items it offers. However, I started a phase of testing things started to go bad. I first set up a whole bunch of products that I wanted to sell and then went through the process of placing a test order, for a couple of reasons: 1. I wanted to check the quality of the goods I had chosen and the quality of the printing. 2. I wanted to test that Inkthreadable could stand up to their production and delivery SLA's. Firstly the production SLA on their website states 3-5 business days my items were completed and shipped in 7 business days so in total 9 days from when I initially placed the order. Then the order took another 2 days to be delivered meaning that from the point an order was placed to the time it arrived at my address was 11 days. Sadly for me, this is simply not good enough, as a small business owner, if I put this kind of service into use on my shop, I would fully expect to receive bad reviews left, right and centre. The next problem is with what was delivered, the packing slip was poorly printed in places it was overloaded with ink and in others, there was no ink at all! Not a very professional look, in my opinion. Finally, there was the quality of the garments, the actual clothing was pretty much as I expected it to be (good) however the printing, looked rushed to the point fibres from the garments appeared to be poking through the prints. All in all, I'd have to say I wouldn't trust Inkthreadable to produce and ship my orders for me.

Entrykill

Worst dropshipping service ever. Every now and then they are printing 1 t-shirt for 2-3 weeks. Support is always responding with a bs about quality control fail. If you value your clients time, then don't bother installing this app. And I've used them for more than a year, so this is a constant problem. There are plenty of dropshipping services that are much much better.

Teehq

Where do i start with Inkthreadable? I run Two businesses and use Inkthreadable for both. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I've used other printing services and this one is by far the quickest for shipping. Usually have the item shipped within the week maximum. Only twice has it taken longer. You won't find better quality prints from another dropshipping service. Keep up the good Work, Alex, Liam and the rest! :)

Annaaldona

Everything is great so far, but only thing is no factory for US. Shipping prices for this region are gigantic.

Prototypevegan

Impeccable customer service - super friendly, quick, and efficient. They provide an amazing service and listen to their customers/clients needs and implement plans to introduce new features and products. The only time mistakes - misprints or delays have happened is during holiday periods and the team has been fantastic at remedying issues quickly and keeping me informed about progress.

The Tank Museum

We chose Inkthreadable as we were keen to use a UK based supplier. However, we experienced numerous issues with quality, errors in fulfilment and poor customer service. Whilst customer service is prompt, you are left with the distinct impression they do not really care – or do anything meaningful to help. Christmas was a particular low point as they failed to meet their own delivery guidelines. Promised service improvements never materialised – and we have now closed our account having decided it is simply too risky to place the reputation of our fledgling online business in this company.

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend
Previous 1 3 4