Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

Shabby Sheep Design

Real Confidence - In a Virtual World.

Before we started our wife and husband, lifestyle business about a year ago we undertook a large amount of research across the range of White Label, Print on Demand Drop Shippers that were all shouting for our work.
We looked carefully under the bonnet of InkThreadable and benchmarked them against many of the other international players.
What stood out during this research period was the very human, energetic and socially/environmentally responsible image they were projecting for themselves as a business.
We knew we wanted a supplier that we could talk to, learn from and when things go wrong (as they always do at some point in every supply chain) would stand up to the mark.
We went with InkThreadable and have not been disappointed - even when things got bumpy back in the summer of 2018 they resolved things professionally, taking full responsibility. They turned us into not just clients of theirs, but into Advocates.
- The Leadership is honest and dynamic and this carries through into every member of the very responsive and likeable team we have dealt with.
- The App integrates perfectly with Shopify and is a doddle to use. The help desk supports very effectively whenever we've had difficulty
- The turnaround times make our business viable 2-5 working days (1 day recently!)
- Print quality is spot on (on the occasions when it has not been then a replacement has been sent or a refund made without it being an issue)
- They are always on the hunt for new product lines and involve clients in proper testing
- We believe they make nice cups of tea and love animals too!

We run our business from Italy and these guys are in Blackburn, UK. They really do give confidence in a virtual world and are worth testing out.

Chris and Eva
Shabby Sheep Design

The Pashion Froot

The team at Inkthreadable and their service has been absolutely second to none, and I would not have the business I do now without them! From the huge range of amazing quality products they offer, to their absolutely incredible support team, I only have good things to say. All my customers are in love with the quality of the printing, and the range of products I offer, and that's all down to Inkthreadable. Thank you for your constant hard work, and looking forward to growing further with you!

CannyStuff

100% of orders have been delayed by 1-2 weeks.
Irritating UX at times especially when uploading an alternative colour design on multiple colour t-shirts. Every customer has emailed me asking where their order is, now as a brand new company, I have no trust and it's inkthredables fault. Believe me, I was so excited to use these guys and give them a great rating for a UK company, but they let themselves down. The chat team are mostly nice though, Liam being the most caring.

Hematees

I've been using Inkthreadable as my main supplier for several months. The app is straight forward, intuitive and easy to use. The best I've come across from 3 or 4 drop shippers Including some of the big names, that I've used.

D20 Heroes

I've been using Inkthreadable for over a year now so feel I can give an accurate representation of how they perform.

I have been able to watch first hand as shipping times are reduced from waiting days to now sometimes waiting mere minutes between ordering and receiving a shipping notification.

Their product catalogue is always expanding and they welcome ideas & feedback from their users via their Facebook group. That alone in itself is an absolutely fantastic resource as you are able to communicate with likeminded individuals who also use Inkthreadable. Have a question to ask, trying to integrate with Shopify or just want a chat? The group has it all.

The staff are all incredibly helpful & friendly and are easily reached via their online chat support. In more recent months they have begun to interact more with their user base, such as giving us detailed analytics about how well the company performs in regards to shipping times (which is very reassuring to see!).

Don't let the negative reviews put you off; when I opened my store with Inkthreadable I had my qualms too, but I can assure you now, a year on, I have no regrets and can't wait to see what 2019 brings for the company!

Identity Asylum

Hats, Sock, Hoodies, T-Shirts and Accessories. All easily accessible and ready for customising using inkthreadable's app and service. Easy to figure out and support chat to help you out if you get stuck! Only drawbacks would be the customisation print area sizes and stock selections, which only seem to be growing more and more anyway. simply fantastic work so far!!!

dafcun

This 5 star rating is for the app and for the excellent service I've received from Inkthreadable since I first contacted them about a month ago.

Every question I have had has been answered quickly and to my satisfaction.

Most importantly, the quality of their garment printing and their speed of order turnaround is incredible compared to my previous supplier.

Iron Mettle

So far so good. Really easy top use and an efficient way to create products in Shopify. Yet to go live with orders yet so cannot say how well it performs.

Destination Karma

The worst print on demand company. Received an order from a customer, made payment instantly. Shipping status did not change for over a week. Followed up with an email, no reply. Called and got an answering machine. When I finally spoke to someone they said that the top was out of stock and they wouldn't get the top back in stock for 2 weeks. No emails received prior to informing me of this. Reassured they would send out to the customer on the 14th August. I have just received a refund into my bank on the 26th August with no explanation. Made my business look completely unprofessional and a customer lost.

Veganpowershop

sind it since 6 months and all is top.

Previous 1 3 4 5