Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

The Planet Patron

Really warm, friendly service. They have quality cotton products that I can't find anywhere else. The web interface and printing may have some technical imperfections, but they are very open to feedback, and I have confidence that they will only get better.

Spey Brothers

Ok in the start, but so many things wrong now. Integration doesn't fullfill the orders. In most cases they have the items in stock. Some mockup images are low in quality.

April 9, 2019

Hello!

The bug where orders were not being marked as fulfilled on Shopify when shipped by Inkthreadable was fixed some time ago, and we haven't had any further reports of this issue since. If you're still experiencing your orders not being fulfilled automatically, please could you reach out to our support team with more information?

Your review mentions that there are a lot of problems with the app, so if you could contact our team with any other issues you're experiencing then we'll look into those for you — we haven't had any reports from other users of any bugs, so it would be very helpful if you could report these for us asap.

We hold a limited number of products in stock, but the vast majority of the products in our catalogue are ordered on a next-day basis when an order is placed since we operate an on-demand business model. This means we rely on our suppliers to keep the products they offer in stock, and where possible we have multiple suppliers for the same product.

The mockup generator is a tool provided free of charge for all customers, but you're under no obligation to use it for any products printed by Inkthreadable. If you'd prefer, you can use alternative sources for mockups if you're looking for a different quality of mockup.

A member of our team will reach out to you to see if we can discuss the issues you've mentioned, including anything you didn't mention in your review.

A Book of Words

Inkthreadable has been the best choice for my business: the quality of their prints is excellent and the turnaround times aren’t too long (usually 2-3 business days). They’re also EU based, which reduced delivery times for my customers.

One other thing that amazed me was their customer service. The founders, Alex & Amy, have built a wonderful business with a great team that’s always there to help you. If you have a question or a problem, they’re easily reached via email or live chat. We all know sometimes things just don’t go as planned. Having an incredibly helpful & friendly customer service team who go out of their way to resolve the issue and help you out, is invaluable!

Really glad I found Inkthreadable and can’t wait to grow my business further with them!

tl;dr:
- European based
- Excellent print quality
- Great turnaround times (usually 2-3 business days)
- Easy to use app that integrates well with Shopify
- Amazing customer service

April 9, 2019

Hello!

Thank you for such a lovely review. Our team works hard to provide the level of service we can be proud of, and it's great to see these efforts paying off for the customer's that trust us with their brand.

If you have any suggestions for improvement then please get in touch with our support team to let us know!

Eclektic

I use the app within my shopify store and it works seamlessly. The integration was simple and low maintenance

March 7, 2019

Thanks for your review! If you have any ideas for how we can improve the app please let our team know.

KeeperTees

I was quite daunted about how to build a website and integrate my products but the shopify app with inkthreadable made it so much easier than I had imagined. I find the process quick and easy, and my customers have reported back positively from the customers viewpoint. I would recommend any new startup to consider using this process, it gets you up and running in no time and all aspects are easy to learn.

March 7, 2019

It's great to hear you've found the process simple! If you ever get stuck with anything feel free to reach out to our support team for a chat, or check out our Help Centre (help.inkthreadable.co.uk) for plenty of advice.

Shabby Sheep Design

Real Confidence - In a Virtual World.

Before we started our wife and husband, lifestyle business about a year ago we undertook a large amount of research across the range of White Label, Print on Demand Drop Shippers that were all shouting for our work.
We looked carefully under the bonnet of InkThreadable and benchmarked them against many of the other international players.
What stood out during this research period was the very human, energetic and socially/environmentally responsible image they were projecting for themselves as a business.
We knew we wanted a supplier that we could talk to, learn from and when things go wrong (as they always do at some point in every supply chain) would stand up to the mark.
We went with InkThreadable and have not been disappointed - even when things got bumpy back in the summer of 2018 they resolved things professionally, taking full responsibility. They turned us into not just clients of theirs, but into Advocates.
- The Leadership is honest and dynamic and this carries through into every member of the very responsive and likeable team we have dealt with.
- The App integrates perfectly with Shopify and is a doddle to use. The help desk supports very effectively whenever we've had difficulty
- The turnaround times make our business viable 2-5 working days (1 day recently!)
- Print quality is spot on (on the occasions when it has not been then a replacement has been sent or a refund made without it being an issue)
- They are always on the hunt for new product lines and involve clients in proper testing
- We believe they make nice cups of tea and love animals too!

We run our business from Italy and these guys are in Blackburn, UK. They really do give confidence in a virtual world and are worth testing out.

Chris and Eva
Shabby Sheep Design

March 7, 2019

Thanks for your review! It's wonderful to hear that we've had such a profound impact on your business, and that our core values are so apparent to our customers. If you need a hand with anything you know where to find us, otherwise keep up the hard work with your store!

The Pashion Froot

The team at Inkthreadable and their service has been absolutely second to none, and I would not have the business I do now without them! From the huge range of amazing quality products they offer, to their absolutely incredible support team, I only have good things to say. All my customers are in love with the quality of the printing, and the range of products I offer, and that's all down to Inkthreadable. Thank you for your constant hard work, and looking forward to growing further with you!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for the review! We aim to offer the highest quality products and services we can, and from the sounds of it this is paying off with your store. It's always lovely to hear this kind of feedback from our customers, but if there's something you'd like to see or think we can improve on, please do let us know. :)

CannyStuff

100% of orders have been delayed by 1-2 weeks.
Irritating UX at times especially when uploading an alternative colour design on multiple colour t-shirts. Every customer has emailed me asking where their order is, now as a brand new company, I have no trust and it's inkthredables fault. Believe me, I was so excited to use these guys and give them a great rating for a UK company, but they let themselves down. The chat team are mostly nice though, Liam being the most caring.

March 7, 2019

I'm sorry to hear this, but please be assured this isn't a normal level of service for Inkthreadable. I've taken a quick look into your account and can see our MD has reached out to you to chat about the issues you've had with an aim to have them resolved. If you feel as though we can do anything else for you please let us know, you'll find our support team more than willing to help.

Hematees

I've been using Inkthreadable as my main supplier for several months. The app is straight forward, intuitive and easy to use. The best I've come across from 3 or 4 drop shippers Including some of the big names, that I've used.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! It's great hearing the app is easy to use, though if you have any ideas for improvement please let us know.

D20 Heroes

I've been using Inkthreadable for over a year now so feel I can give an accurate representation of how they perform.

I have been able to watch first hand as shipping times are reduced from waiting days to now sometimes waiting mere minutes between ordering and receiving a shipping notification.

Their product catalogue is always expanding and they welcome ideas & feedback from their users via their Facebook group. That alone in itself is an absolutely fantastic resource as you are able to communicate with likeminded individuals who also use Inkthreadable. Have a question to ask, trying to integrate with Shopify or just want a chat? The group has it all.

The staff are all incredibly helpful & friendly and are easily reached via their online chat support. In more recent months they have begun to interact more with their user base, such as giving us detailed analytics about how well the company performs in regards to shipping times (which is very reassuring to see!).

Don't let the negative reviews put you off; when I opened my store with Inkthreadable I had my qualms too, but I can assure you now, a year on, I have no regrets and can't wait to see what 2019 brings for the company!

March 7, 2019

It's great hearing feedback from a customer that has been with Inkthreadable for some time, so thank you for taking the time to review us! If you run into any difficulties, or have some suggestions on how we can improve, then please get in touch with our support team. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6