Inkthreadable: Print on Demand

Sustainable Print on Demand. Printed & shipped from the UK.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Choose a sustainable way to sell online.

Flippy Nell,

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really like this app, it's very versatile and allows you to keep your account updated. , I like Inkthreadable and I like what they do, which is produce some 250+ POD products by a family run company that I'm happy to trust with products that are going to one of our customers. They are a British Company making British products for designers etc to put their prints on, and it is an excellent range of products too. I think we will be with Inkthreadable for the foreseeable.
There are several layers of membership including a free account and the help and support that I've received so far has been excellent.
It's nice to supply British products because it's supporting the economy & the only shipping that we need to consider is when shipping our brand worldwide, and it is good not to have to import things that we can in fact produce I'm this country unlike some 6 week wait drop shippers waiting for their goods to clear whilst their customers get annoyed? No thanks and we don't have to think about that, nor not charging UK postage.
I will update this review regularly so that it isn't out of date. It's our go to app having support that is relevent to the UK economy. Can i add that Inkthreadable also have chat rooms and those themselves are a great place for information and ideas plus they're a good place for start-ups to learn. There is plenty of support information from all the different print styles to PNG file formats and the correct ppi to use, plus anything else you probably want to know, and it's good to feel that your business is just has important to Inkthreadable as anyone elses. FlippyNell

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

Flavaclothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using Inkthreadable for over a year and after going through numerous print-on-demand companies, Inkthreadable is by far the one of the best I have come across. It has incorporated all things most important to me which are accessibility, communication, speed, diversity and sustainability. Definitely would recommend it to anyone interested in dropshipping as there are no commitments and low-risk involved.

This Is Now.design

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The process right from download was so straightforward. Integration is superb, providing a great user experience for vendors and customers alike. Highly recommend.

Viva Coffee

Great print on demand company. Seamless integration, helpful support and great variety of products to choose from. Wide organic range. Highly recommended.

Inky Apparel Creations

We use this company to fulfil all our orders after the workload became to much for us to keep on top of as we are running the business alongside studying degrees and it was a great decision. Orders are completed very quickly and to a high standard. If there is ever an issue with an item (mistakes happen :) ) they are very quick to solve it and always communicate with us quickly.
We are especially happy with the customer service, all of the staff we have spoke to have been very kind and helpful. We mostly talk to Lewis and Chloe who are both amazing and are always very kind and helpful. We can see that the company is always looking to improve as they are always adding new product types or changing product types to make them better. We would recommend reading all the guides when integrating your items to the app as it can take a little while to get your head around how it works but once you've integrated a few listings it's pretty easy to do so. We would love to see more products in the future such as cards, larger embroidery sizes, and possibly stickers but I think we're being greedy!

Broken Alloy

I've been using Inkthreadable for a few months now and they've been spot on. Easy to integrate with my Shopify too. I've had a couple of print issues but this has only really turned into a positive as their best asset is probably their customer service, whether it be the online chat or via email - they've got back to me within the day and sorted any issues promptly. I'm hoping to continue to use Inkthreadable for a long time and look forward to new products I can get some designs on!

Little Green Pigeon Vegan Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been using Inkthredible for 2 years now and would not use anyone else. Their customer service is just fantastic and the products are made with care and delivered on time. You have nothing to lose by using them as your POD supplier they are the best!

The Stash Company

Sold over 2,000 products in a number of months with Inkthreadable - faultless the whole time. What more can I say - even over the busiest period of the year. Given a walk around of the facility it is a seriously impressive operation and team. Used Prinful in the past - which was much more problematic. Will be staying on with Ink this year !

flintmoon

Inkthreadable have been an invaluable app/partner as we have been expanding our online business. For both our Etsy, Shopify and Ebay stores, they have provided excellent quality products that have been getting consistent 5 star reviews from our customers, coupled with extremely quick shipping - including the crazy Christmas season!
We were relatively new to such apps and the POD industry, so it's been a learning curve on our teams side and we've sent multiple queries, always getting a prompt, detailed and supportive response. In the run up to Christmas before we had linked all our newer products to the app, we experienced much higher demand than usual and the Inkthreadable team went above and beyond for weeks - during what must have also been their busiest time of the year helping our business to keep up on taking orders and processing them on time. Without this extra personal assistance, we would have literally been forced to pause taking orders at the busiest time of the year.
All our products are now linked with this app and everything has been working seamlessly for our multiple sales channels with the only few errors being sourced to us not following the instructions fully for some adhoc products.
Development wise, as we've been gaining in experience and growing our business we have a few wish list items we're working with Inkthreadable on. When our business first started, we were using one of the biggest well known global players but they severely let us down and were extremely unhelpful and slow to recognise the damage this was causing our business. Inkthreadable's far more responsive and supportive partnership approach made all the difference!

wwwomb

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I’ve worked with them for the last 3-4 years. I’ve tested a few printing companies in the UK and in Japan. Positives: In terms of print quality they are really good. The customer service is consistently quick (usually within 24 hours), fair, helpful and friendly. One of the main draws for me was their early adoption of fair trade/organic products. Super grateful to the team, I haven’t really had any issues apart from lost shipments and a few mistakes here and there that they quickly helped with. lost shipments aren’t really their fault anyway. That happens about 1 or 2% of the time I would say from my own experience. But again, can’t fault Inkthreadable for that as far as I can see. I think they’re a really good company. Improvement suggestions: I wish we had the option to double print white shirts, like you do for the black ones. prints look much better on black because you do 2 coats (white base, full color). I wish you could do that on white so the print is not so faded. I also wish we could check the stock for each product online. some t-shirt prints do eventually begin to disintegrate after around 100 washes, so if that could be improved that would be really great. anyway, you guys are killing it. the people leaving 1 star are haters .. I’m sure tons of people are happy with this company that don’t leave reviews. thanks for everything and looking forward to continue working with you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8