InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Lilly Grace

absolute rubbish, the images do not show. and when you try for help their chat doesnt load.

Proquip Golf Usa

While this product was great in theory (it offered what we were looking for), it caused a major bug our website. It caused an incorrect product variant to be added to the cart. As a result, we had many customers who were confused and couldn't check out. AND, we had customers that didn't notice the variant change and checked out... only to receive the wrong product size/color. A huge pain to our customer and us... not to mention loss of revenue.

Both our team and Shopify were able to replicate the issue. Removing the badges from our products resolved the bug.

Equilibria Streetwear

Trash, doesn't work at all, no support either, breaks all the CSS on your product, collections and any page that shows your products on.

Cypres Lane

When I removed an instabadge from my item it's made my variant product pictures disappear and customers can't change the product variant. It stays frozen on the default product variant.

Evemodish

this app broke my theme epic fail, it made my images too big and mad emy slideshow disappear!!!!!

Thor55

Well, like many other reviews state, this app "broke" my theme. It is a great concept and if they really delivered on what they promise it would be a top app, many other apps like this charge good money for the service and make your website slower. I added a badge and waited 10 minutes for it to finish loading (which it didn't).

I went to my store to check if something changed, product images were totally out of place, no badges were added, product images on the prodcut page were almost up in the header...total chaos.

What worked for me to uninstall it? I went back to the app and removed the badges before uninstalling the app. That worked for me..everything went back to normal.

Great concept, poorly made.

Exporama

it's great when you added and it shows the badges correctly but when you take out from the collection or product you will get errors on line 13 snippets.liquid and like 36 so i recommend don't use it till fix this error

Hhn Store

This app annoyed us so bad! first when we installed it, for some odd reason the badge was not placing correctly on our product pictures, then it was placing huge space gaps in our product description throwing our website design all off. The app just was not compaitable at all. Then when we tried to uninstall the app, it placed the liquid code for the instabadge app all over the front of our website! And again this happen after we uninstalled the app. It took quite a while for us to literally figure out where each part of the instabadge liquid code was placed at in our template theme, once we found every piece of the liquid code, we deleted it and of course we did this all on our own with no support from Instabadge. We would not recommend others to install this app......if so, it's at your own risk. This app is disfunctional, poorly put together, there is no support to assist you......and further more, if you do want to uninstall it, it will take forever because they don't have any instructions on how to uninstall it in a quick, easy way. Luckily for us, we know about liquid coding and how to properly remove it or add it. But if you don't know anything about coding.....well you're kinda screwed.

Baby Boutique Online Store

Sorry it not work for me! I try to set the condition but it's still not work!!

Girlyshop Net

This app take minutes to load in or they don't load in at all. The support does not provide a solution.

Previous 1