InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Gasta Nada

Easy to use, awesome app. Must have.
I would recommend, tho, include a text option, so you can write your words in your badge designs, instead photoshoping them.

Rystyle

Best badge app i have used. with advanced customisation and no bugs.

Studio Pep

Great and easy to use! Set up and was running in 5 minutes!

Starving Jewelers

This app is AWESOME! Very easy too set up and use! I like the badges they offer as well! I tried a couple of others but I would definitely recommend this app!

Brotherandsister

Very simple app and easy to use. Good and fast support service!

The Clockssquare Store

Very good app, it let me to do it into a simple steps, with to many badges of options available.

Equilibria Streetwear

Trash, doesn't work at all, no support either, breaks all the CSS on your product, collections and any page that shows your products on.

Bedsama

Fantastic app. Easy to setup and customize. Support is great too!

Snuggly Blankets

Instabadge is IT for any Shopify store owner's badge needs. One can use the stock images provided or upload your own in PNG format, which are available from stock stores and even google image search for free. PNG file conversion tools are also available on the net if you get an adobe illustrator format: (.ai).

Instabadge then allows you to rescale and place the badges where you need them and recolor them to match your site. It is by far the BEST badge app for Shopify stores. Support from Dror was fast, precise and really helpful. We highly recommend his application!

Check out our application of it on our shop: snugglyminkblankets.com

A Fairy Inside

For us it's just working very well, I just very easily add the badges to the category I create, it's a minute setup, and they appear directly in the shop.