InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Spring Chicken

Worked well, to begin with, but then stopped applying badges to products. I contacted the developer who said he would look into it, proceeded to break the links to the badge images resulting in my site being covered in broken images. I then had to remove them all (as you can't just hide them). That was 5 days ago. Still waiting for a reply.

Madera Ph

Ok for all of you giving below 5-star I wonder what else in the world you would ever want. This app is amazing. i wish i can give more than 5 star. I installed the app but i have minor issues. The support was amazing and he got the app up and running in a matter of minutes. i recommend this app for all.

Miranda Jane Caird Artist

This app made it so easy to bring life and colour to my site. Just what every shopper wants to know - yes it's on SALE :) Thanks guys.

Mommymakeup

Disaster of an app:

1. didn't work (ok, not all themes are compatible, but that's not the issue);
2. it modifies your template files without documenting what it was changing.
3. it litters your asset directory with image files.
4. it creates a new collection without notification, and names it: "instabadge-best-selling" on YOUR site -- the URL is: /collections/instabadge-best-selling -- are you KIDDING ME?

This app is sloppy and not well thought out.
DO NOT install this unless you are prepared to roll back immediately.
I removed it and will not give the developer an opportunity to fix it.
Developer needs to understand app best practices before releasing anything to the world.

Level1brand

This app messed up product image sizes on my site. Had to quickly delete the app and edit the HTML to a previous version. Would not recommend.

Artistic Canvas Classics

Great piece of software guys, very impressed keep up the good work

Jonessodatest

Really great little app! Love that we're able to upload custom badges to seamlessly match our branding!

I do wish we could stack multiple badges on one item, but that's not a huge deal.

My Heart Bubble

Thank you Dror! Wonderful service! :)

Save Point

I am not understanding how does it work yet

Futura Direct

I would use again and recommend to a friend. Super simple and easy to use, the developer is quick to respond and happy to help with any problems!