InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

InstaBadge ‑ labels & badges

by InstaBadges

Badges grab customers attention and lead to higher conversion

Tresfancy

Can't upload own icon, can adjust its size...

Pokerman786

This is a great app, just what I have been looking for! The other badge apps are way too slow and can hurt conversions. This is a MUST HAVE APP and worth every penny!

Pipe Dream Gourmet E Tonics

Great app! Love it!!!
Very nice and intuitive to use.

Hmlty

I love its simplicity and uniqueness. I will update this review later. But at this point this is one of the best and one of the useful app for my Shopify store! Good Job guys!

Gogetithub

Loved it.This is the App I was waiting for. Very easy to use and does what it says. Well done Guys :)

Tech Central

Does exactly what it says. Just needs a drop down or a search option to help select products as the current method requires patience to scroll through one by one.

Testtacstore

Super easy to set up! Great intuitive app does exactly what it says.

Vapmonster

The App does exactly what it says it does, with the developer on point to answer any questions asap. Anyone looking for this type of app I would definitely recommend you try this one first!

Jenny Lee Hair

I wish I had come across this app earlier I would have saved money! Its a great little app with sharp and tidy stickers for all products. It makes all products stand out, perfectly. Thanks again for this great app. Everyone on shopify should use it.

Sanapalas