Reviews (247)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for seamlessly integrating Instagram feeds into their Shopify stores. It's praised for its customization options, reliable performance, and quick loading times. Support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. While the free version is functional, the Pro version offers more features and is seen as good value. Some merchants reported an increase in social media followers, suggesting potential benefits in customer engagement and reach.

April 23, 2024

The app has been great and I appreciate the fast customer service if needed. Advice has been simple and easy to follow.

My Store
28 days using the app
Edited March 31, 2024

There was an issue with the Gallery Style slider which was handled very professionally by Richarde, well done!

Lifestyle-Konec
6 days using the app
April 22, 2024

Awesome, quikc, and easy! Thank you for making my site look legit!

WOODIES DRUMSTICKS
About 1 hour using the app
POWR.io replied April 24, 2024

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
We really appreciate you being a user and helping to share the word about us :)

October 31, 2023

Good Service, Helped me with some issues. Did what it says.

Timeless Look
About 1 year using the app
POWR.io replied November 1, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us :)

March 11, 2024

Doesn't load. The app doesnt move ahead after the first page

SILAYI
India
4 minutes using the app
POWR.io replied March 12, 2024

Hi there,
So sorry for any misunderstanding, we just noticed that you installed and uninstalled the app within 4 minutes only.
Please note that our support team are always available on the chat and also via email at support@powr.io to assist with the installation if needed and help if anytime unexpected happens.

It really hurts to see such rating without giving us the opportunity to look into it for you.
Hopefully we will hear back from you soon!

November 29, 2023

This review is a 4.5.
5 stars for customer service.
4 stars for the app service itself.

I purchased this App because I wanted to install my "X" feed to my website. There was no indication that "X" was not available at the time of purchase (4 stars because the app worked well with the other social feed I used). Then, I contacted customer service and was told the "X" feed is being worked on right now because of the API requirements that were implemented by "X". So, I asked for additional service time and was given 90 extra days until the "X" feed is available. Good job on them for giving the extra service time without any hesitation.

RadioCoffeeHouse
5 days using the app
May 8, 2019

So far so good! Instagram feed was easy to add at exactly where we wanted it. Let's hope it improves conversions!

Modus Apparel
About 5 years using the app
Edited January 25, 2019

Easy to install. Done in 5 mins. Nice & simple curated customization options, you won't be bogged down with useless incremental design choices.

Kramer: Toy Warden Collectibles
Philippines
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited December 5, 2018

very good respone the only thing it´s that I can´t put a heading to present instagram feed. The rest very simple. From Spain thank you

NaturSeed
Spain
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited December 7, 2018

Simple to setup, helps bring more social interaction, along with customer comments and reviews to the site

Online Outdoor Closeouts