Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
OneCommerce
December 9, 2022

It is actually very easy to use but it was when I got a little stuck that I learned the technical support is great. It's fast, friendly and very personalized. Ricky made everything look a lot nicer in just a couple of minutes. Thank you!

LAZY DAISY FLORAL
Switzerland
OneCommerce replied December 9, 2022

Hi LAZY DAISY FLORAL,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget-Instagram Feed.

I truly appreciate you leave the feedback for us.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Addtionally, I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Ricky

Edited December 8, 2022

just downloaded the app for my website and it's working as i wished for and they were very prompt with some of my questions regarding the set up! thank you Ricky!

EITOSWIM
Portugal

Hi EITOSWIM admin,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious feedback.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Ricky

December 8, 2022

簡単な操作でInstagramをショップに掲載することができます。画面はすべて英語ですが、サポートチャットから質問すると自動翻訳とスクリーンショットで丁寧に教えてくれるので心配ありません。コード埋め込みを選択すれば好きな場所に配置できます。

銀座 芋山
Japan

こんにちは、銀座芋山管理人です。

Socialwidget チームの Rachel です。

私たちと素晴らしい時間を過ごしたことをうれしく思います。また、私たちのアプリとサポート サービスに関する貴重なフィードバックに感謝します。

また、Socialwidget だけでなく、主要な e コマース ソリューション プラットフォームである他の OneCommerce アプリケーションに関する最新ニュースについては、https://onecommerce.io/blog/ のブログを確認することを強くお勧めします。

さらに質問がある場合は、ライブチャットでお気軽にお問い合わせいただくか、support@socialhead.io までメールでお問い合わせください。

乾杯、
レイチェル
OneCommerce によるソーシャルウィジェット

December 8, 2022

Superb ease to put on the website. I had some issues and it was fixed with super helpful chat support team and technical worker. They also recommended some more additions to make it more seamless and did it for me!
Works great and looks great. Nice to know great support to help quickly too

Poole Harbour Watersports

Hi Poole Harbour Watersports admin,

Here is Rachel again from Socialwidget.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious feedback.

Rachel

December 7, 2022

Rachel went above and beyond when I reached out for help. Such great attention to detail, kind, and I am highly satisfied with her customer service!

Sacred Soleil
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
OneCommerce replied December 7, 2022

Hi Sacred Soleil admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget team.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Rachel