Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Flex Bags Paris

Location France

L'application est simple d'utilisation et la version gratuite est suffisante pour montrer le minimum et structurer sa page d'accueil. Je recommande !

July 1, 2022

Salut Flex Bags Paris admin,

Voici Ocean de l'équipe Socialhead.

Tout d'abord, je vous remercie sincèrement pour votre avis.

Nous apprécions vraiment vos commentaires et commentaires sur votre expérience lors de l'utilisation de notre application et l'amour de notre soutien.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, veuillez nous en informer via notre chat en direct ou nous envoyer un e-mail à support@socialhead.io

Par ailleurs, nous développons un blog sur toutes les informations utiles qui peuvent vous aider à faire votre business sur les réseaux sociaux avec toutes les applications de Socialhead.

Veuillez vous référer à plus de détails ici : https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Cordialement!

Océan
Widget social - Flux Instagram, histoire et TikTok

Gourmeatchile

Location Chile

Excelente aplicación me funciona muy bien, el equipo de soporte es muy rápido y efectivo, Recomendada

June 30, 2022

Hola Gourmeatchile admin,

Este es Ocean del equipo Socialhead.

En primer lugar, le agradezco sinceramente su revisión.

Realmente apreciamos sus comentarios y comentarios sobre su experiencia al usar nuestra aplicación y amar nuestro apoyo.

Si necesita más ayuda, háganoslo saber a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Además, estamos desarrollando un blog con toda la información útil que te puede ayudar a hacer tu negocio en las redes sociales con todas las aplicaciones de Socialhead.

Consulte más detalles aquí: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Saludos !

Océano
Socialwidget - Feed de Instagram, historia y TikTok

ND Renegade

Location Australia

Amazing service! Felix went above and beyond helping me, changing things in the widget that I didn't even know could be changed, and improved my website's IG feed and functionality. Thank you so much Felix!

June 30, 2022

Hi Sarah,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Best Regards !

Felix

Verano

Location Ukraine

Defiantly best instagram integration app. If you looking for something free, to start your store, it's the best one.

June 29, 2022

Hi Verano Admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your thoughtful evaluation.

Niel

caid-streetwear

Location Germany

Super App, Sehr guter Kundensupport. Jane hat mir sofort geholfen die Button meinem Shop Farben anzupassen und das Gratis.

June 29, 2022

Hello caid-streetwear admin,

This is Jane from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Jane

Stay Home Club

I've just started using the app and at first it wasn't working with my theme, but Rachel on their livechat was available immediately and solved the issue in minutes. It looks great! Really nice, especially for a free plan. Very impressed so far. Thank you!

June 28, 2022

Hi Stay Home Club Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Rachel

ducvil.com

I was using social head for the first time today and the sidebar chat opened up. During my chat, Steph was very helpful answering my questions as well as helping me with my images.

June 28, 2022

Hi ducvil.com admin,

This is Steph from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Steph

Common Ground Health

Niel from socialwidget was incredibly helpful when I had a simple question. He helped me fix my concern and saw two places that he can help the widget match the theme of my website. I was impressed with how fast and willing he was to help me with this even though it wasn't part of my original concern. Definitely the best customer service! Thank you Niel!

Hi Common Ground Health admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Niel

Kuppochino Cafe

Location Australia

Great and fast service! Rachel was super nice and welcoming and fixed my widget to suit my instagram profile.

Hi Kuppochino Cafe Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

Rachel

Silka

Location Malaysia

The customer success team helped me to adjust the colour of my widget and ensured it was clickable! Thank you to Jane, who was proactive and helpful.

Hello Silka admin,

This is Jane from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Jane