Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop

by Socialhead

Shoppable Instagram Feed and TikTok Feed to sell more!

Haven G. Boutique

Best customer service I've received. Rachel was extremely helpful and very professional. Replied very quickly and sooo informative.

July 27, 2021

Hi Haven G. Boutique Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

I sincerely thank you for your valuable review. I and also my team are really happy to know that you love our app & support.

MyFitCollection

Great app to use with all the features I need. I received great service from the friendly team at Instafeed.

July 27, 2021

Hi MyFitCollection Admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

JGII

The customer support is very quick and helpful. i would recommend this app for Instagram feed...................

Hi JGII Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

SAGESWIM

Very good and useful app, with great customer service who are always willing to help and aid you to improve the overall look of your site. Love it! Thank you Rachel and the rest that have also helped me

Hi Katia,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your lovely and generous review.

Another Fly Story

Great and easy to use. Once you set it up, there's not much hassle or changes that needs to be done.

Hi Another Fly Story Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. I really appreciate your valuable opinions.

I and my team are really happy to know that you love our app & support.

NINE & BEYOND

Very helpful customer support team. Vicky is very knowledgeable and she went the extra mile to help me today. She helped fix what I need in no time

July 25, 2021

Hi NINE & BEYOND Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in the e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Vividskin Australia

Great app, great customization and excellent staff very helpful and attentive!
The only instafeed app you will ever need.

July 25, 2021

Hi Vividskin Australia Admin,

klei.store

Great app for sharing your instagram feed to your website. Great customer support. Quickly showed me how to customise the widget to create the look I wanted.

July 24, 2021

Hi Klei.store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

I and my team are really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats International

I have found the communication and help has been amazing with Instafeed. I love the option to be able to show my Instagram feed exactly as it shows on my app. This is an excellent development that I couldn't find in any other app.

July 20, 2021

Hi Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats International Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your generous review.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting our app.

Mummas Wear

Service is amazing! I signed up and had live customer service (from a real person) who helped with all of my questions and she made all the changes so I didn't have to fiddle around making tweaks myself. Very user-friendly and their free plan was perfect for my start-up budget :)

July 20, 2021