Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok | Reviews

by ⭐ Socialhead ⭐

Shoppable Instagram Feed, TikTok Feed, Instafeed, Stories

Touching Shop

I am very satisfied with this app and the support is also very fast and friendly.
Our store looks more complete. Thank you!

BeKynd Beauty

Great support team! They have been super helpful and the app looks really good on our new website!!!!

Hi BeKynd Beauty store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

BUYERS CREATE

Excellent customer support! Suddenly, the feeds didn't show up, but the support team found out the reasons and put them back up in no time!

Hi BUYERS CREATE store admin,

Best Regards !

TANN Montreal

Great app and great service. Customer support answers fast and they are very helpful! I recommend this!

Hi TANN Montreal store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

WinkClique

Great app and support. It does exactly what its supposed to! You cant go wrong. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting to link their social media platforms to their website.

Hi WinkClique store admin,

Best Regards !

stickks and stones

This is a great App. It is so streamline and my sales have picked up like crazy. I am so grateful that I stumbled across this. I definitely recommend this for any small business looking to increase exposure and revenue.

November 26, 2021

Hi stickks and stones store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Nūr Candles Toronto

This app has added a whole lot to my Shopify page. It really ties it together and makes my page look professional. Bonus points for great customer service. Rachel was amazing and made suggestions to further enhance my website

November 25, 2021

Hi Nūr Candles Toronto Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review about the app and my support quality.

You are the reason for me and the rest of team to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

HouzeCart

Does the job well, and support is excellent!
Rachel from Socialhead was helpful and honest.
Good luck!

Hi HouzeCart Store Admim,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support service.

Curious Lah

Used SocialWidget to add a beautiful Instagram feed to my site, and it works perfectly. The support for troubleshooting issues is also quick, friendly and top-notch. Highly recommended!

Hi Curious Lah Store Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

HempBaby

Great apps! The support team is amazing and gave me a quick response. The service was great, thank you very much

Hi HempBaby Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Once again, thank you for trusting and experiencing our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36