4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly integrate Instagram feeds into their Shopify stores, enhancing visual appeal and driving traffic. Even the free version is praised for its performance and customization options. The customer service team, including Ricky, Jaxber, Durra, and Rachel, is frequently commended for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is highly recommended for its functionality and supportive customer service.

January 22, 2024

Nice & Friendly to use

SHOPLEX PK
Pakistan
Over 2 years using the app
OneCommerce replied January 24, 2024

Hi SHOPLEX PK store admin,

Here is Ocean from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during use time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only SocialWidget, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

January 12, 2024

Really usefull app for showing your social media on your website, the customization is good an the very east to understand, overall a 10/10 app for social media

Baidyanath
India
OneCommerce replied January 14, 2024

Hi Baidyanath store admin,
Here is Windy from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Windy

January 8, 2024

I am very happy about this app. Very simple, clean and easy to use.

Souq Samurai

great app so far

Calmway
OneCommerce replied November 1, 2023

Hi Calmway admin,

Here is Ricky from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Ricky

OneCommerce replied November 1, 2023

Hi Bold Solar Systems Technology admin,

Ricky

October 7, 2023

good interaction with my website, great support

Loony Legs
About 1 year using the app

Hi Loony Legs admin,

September 23, 2023

Would have helped if we could plus this feed on the homepage of www.theskinmantra.com

Theskinmantra
India
Almost 3 years using the app
OneCommerce replied September 28, 2023

Hi Theskinmantra admin,

Here is Ocean again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review. We have already reached out to your store and provided instructions on how to add the widget to your homepage. Our Technical team is eagerly waiting to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing, so please respond to our message at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

September 27, 2023

If you're looking for an Instagram Feed app, this app is for you. It's easy to set up, great support team that they will help you on anything, anytime. Highly recommended..

Icey Pyramid
About 1 year using the app

Hi Icey Pyramid,

November 14, 2023

無事にInstagramのフィードを表示させることが出来ました。
テーマのバージョンが古すぎるせいか、Auto installでは上手くいかず、Manual installを試すことになりました。自力では少し難しかったのですが、チャットで問い合わせたところすぐに対応していただけましたので、大変助かりました。ありがとうございました。
日本語でチャットを送らせていただきましたが、サポートの方が日本語に翻訳して返事をしてくださいました。