Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds on your Store

Noble Hemp Company

Works great, love it. Displays our feed and updates as expected. We recommend this app for anyone wanting to display their feed.

Pretty Pokets

I love this App. Just what I needed. I wanted a free and simple App that displays my Instagram feed and it works great.

⦿ A Phoenix Rising Wellness Institute™

ONE WORD: AWESOME!...AWESOME!....AWESOME!....AWESOME!....AWESOME!..................................!

Superior Boutique

I so love this app! It looks professional, and will hopefully aide in growing my Instagram fan base.

Traveltimes.com.au

I'm really impressed with this app. Looks super professional on my store and I love that I can link my Instagram and store together.

Bennett & Grae

Really easy to work with and clearly top quality. We wanted to show our insta feed as a lot of quality material is posted there and this is an easy way of doing it.

Amuse Me Shop

I am happy that it was so easy to install and it looks looks great on my feed. This is a wonderful app.

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

You can do that! Just check our FAQ: https://nfcube.com/index/?p=faq

Please contact us via support email if you need any help with it.

Thanks,
Instafeed Team

ninety9lanes

Pretty good app, it really helps when struggling to find content to put on your landing page, and it shows social proof, which builds trust.

Hardwood Ventures

Super easy to install, and customisable in terms of how many images you show etc.

DaluaAustralia

I am very happy with this app and prefer.
I gonna with app will be used for more users and recommend highly.