Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Gusto1940

Great App, but not so easy to set-up :(
Worked great in our Minimal Theme, but we're not able to set it up now after moving to "Venture" theme.

Himalayan Hemp

Great free app for adding your Instagram feed to your store - easy to install

Love White Slippers

Instafeed has been a great app for us! We have it in the bottom 75% of the page so it is fully loaded by the time visitors scroll down. It looks and works great.

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Instafeed is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. We have allotted of Instagram photos and it's great to have them all right here on our website!I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Untitledculture

Love this app! Thank you so much for making this free and easy to use.

Stoked Supply Co

Perfect free app for sharing Instagram photos. Highly recommend.

Sassyvape

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Instafeed - they help make me a better merchant!

Mint Interior Design

WARNING: Advertising from another homewares store appeared on my homepage. Shopify support confirmed it was from this app. So disappointed that this happened.

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. However as clarified over email with Felicity from Mint Interior Design and Shopify this issue was not caused by our app.

Thanks,
Instafeed Team

Esbless

super easy to install. This app does for free everything for what the others charge you monthly service.... simple and effective

305 Clothing Co

Pretty good. Easy to install and looks great. Wish there were more customization options for layout shape/location, but it's free, so it's great.