Create social proof
Show your Instagram content on your store to create social proof. Convert your store visitors into customers.
Get your Instagram discovered
Expand the reach of your Instagram to your store visitors. Get more followers and likes.
Keep your store content fresh
Use your Instagram content to automatically drive fresh new content to your store.
About Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed
Display custom shoppable Instagram feeds on your Shopify store with Instafeed.
- Keep your store content fresh - Use your Instagram content to automatically drive fresh new content to your store.
- Create social proof - Use your Instagram content to build social proof and convert your store visitors into customers.
- Get your Instagram discovered - Expand the reach of your Instagram to your Store visitors. Get new followers and likes.
- Make it yours – Display your Instagram content exactly as you wish. Make it blend seamlessly into your store.
- Save time – Display your Instagram content in less than one minute using a simple and intuitive editor. No coding skills required.
- Customer care - We love our customers and strive to provide the greatest personalized assistance.
- Image and video support.
- Compatible with all themes and devices.
- Automatic Instagram feed updates.
- Fully responsive - Posts automatically adjust to screen on desktop and mobile.
- Lightweight - Does not inject any code in your store or degrade your page speed.
- Fully customizable - Choose feed title, number of rows and columns, space between posts.
- Link posts to Instagram or open pop-up window directly on your store.
- Show number of likes on each post (Instafeed Pro).
- Custom number of rows and columns for mobile (Instafeed Pro).
- Tag products on your posts - Create shoppable Instagram feeds (Instafeed Pro).
- Filter posts by hashtags - Your own posts (Instafeed Pro); Your own posts/ public posts (Instafeed Biz).
- Publish multiple Instagram feeds - Up to 3 feeds (Instafeed Pro); Unlimited feeds (Instagram Biz).
What’s new in Version 3.7.2 (June 1st)
- Several visual optimisations.
- Scrolling improved on both desktop and mobile.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Open in popup or link to Instagram
Automatic feed updates
Available on all devices and themes
Everything in Free
Filter your posts by hashtags
Up to 3 different feeds
Custom rows/columns on mobile
Everything in Free & Pro
Filter your posts or public posts by hashtags
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 426 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app is just brilliant it does the job perfectly without any effort, it's so simple to install. Customer support is very responsive and even made adjustments that we needed! Highly recommended!
Its A Dogs Life
Bad customer service!
Ive used this feed for 12 months no problem.
I recently contacted your support and asked why my feed was suddenly missing from my website? I told it wasnt anything to do with Instafeed as i didnt have an account, sent screen shots of their app instaled on my dashboard. I then had i reply telling mt my feed was propbably from a theme pluggin. i then had no choice but to purchase additional theme support to be told. the Issue was with Instagram changing their API, and all i needed was a new Instafeed access token.
You would think as your app is for Instagram your support staff would of informed me of this major change? but no! they chose to ignore my enquiry, gave me no help or advice. It cost me $30 dollars for support i dont need. Thanks for nothing !!!
Thank you for your review, we are sorry it was not clear to you. Like we mentioned before the feed in your store is not from our app, you have our app installed but you are not using it.
You can confirm that yourself by uninstalling our app. Your feed will still work because the feed displaying in your store is not from our app, the token that you needed to change was not from our app.
It was not clear to us if you want to use our app, we cannot provide support to different apps I'm afraid.
If you still want to use our app please contact us directly email@example.com
Michellia Fine Jewelry
The app does a decent job, but has limitations in the number of feeds/products to display even when we are using paid plans. We use Instagram as a primary sales channel but the app limits display to 20 rows - which is about 20 pictures only if you are on mobile and set the setting to display one product per row.
This is on a paid plan too - we contacted the developer to see whether we can come to a custom solution to get more feed display, but they are very dismissive and became unresponsive after the first or second message.
Also, the feed update is not as frequent as we'd like. Oftentimes we will publish something on Instagram and then have to wait for a whole hour until the picture shows up in the app. Contacted the developer about this and received no response/explanation.
If capacity is an issue, then perhaps offer a more expensive plan to cover for businesses who really need a full feed display, or at least offer the support your client deserves from being on a monthly subscription. It doesn't feel like they cared.