Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed | Reviews

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Shopwithdeee

THIS APP HELPS ME BRING IN MY CUSTOMERS AND LOVE IT WELL. THIS IS ALSO HELP ME TO KNOW IF MY PHOTOS ARE POPPING OR NOT .

November 25, 2021

Hello Shopwithdeee 👋 thank you so much for your feedback and support!

Family Crafts

Really great app, support was great, fast efficient and really helpful. I changed my theme version I they helped me get the app working on the new theme within hours.

November 22, 2021

Hi Family Crafts 👋thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed and the experience with our Support Team.

Scent. Soy Candle

Thanks so much! I have installed it in my store and it is working very well. No issues found with the app.

November 21, 2021

Hello Scent. Soy Candle, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with Instafeed 👍

Underdays

Easy, user-friendly start up and PJAX-friendly. The mintt team is great and responds quickly if you need any help. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a simple out of the box option.

November 15, 2021

Hello Underdays 👋thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reach out anytime!

Natural Riches

Very useful app and also u can use the basics for free. The free option is best for the new comer. I just Love it.

November 13, 2021

Hi Natural Riches, thank you very much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with Instafeed 👍

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

Just installed this app and it was super easy to set up with video tutorials, which was awesome, because I am not tech savvy. Looks great on the page and looking forward to what it can do for sales! Nicki Lynn Jewelry

November 12, 2021

Hi Nicki Lynn Jewelry 👋 we are so glad to hear that you found Instafeed easy to install and set up and that you like the way it looks! Thank you so much for your feedback and support.

REFA GIDA

It looks fine on the site. It is very easy to install and has a useful interface. thanks. perfect...

November 12, 2021

Hi REFA GIDA 👋thank you very much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you found Instafeed easy to use.

denimfaygo

Just installed, works well! Thanks, hopefully no hiccups ................................................

November 11, 2021

Hello denimfaygo, thank you so much for your feedback and support 👍

Grecale Bags

Great customer service: I had an issue with the app installation and it was solved very quickly. The Instagram gallery looks nice.

November 10, 2021

Hi Grecale Bags 👋thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed and the experience with our Support Team.

löfte

Amazing support, sorted my issue in less than 24hrs. Very friendly and helpful - would highly recommend

November 10, 2021

Hi löfte, thank you very much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our Support Team and that you recommend Instafeed 👍

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98