Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add a live feed of your Instagram to your Shopify Store

Sabi & Soul

Looks amazing for my store launch, really helps to add ambience to my front page and so easy to install. Love it!

The LuxeDream Shop

Even Zero star, Too bad app, It is not showing preview or any post or posts in store , Stay away from this

Jo Bee No.9

I really like how this app allows me to easily display my Instagram feed on my website. I was easy install.

Surpiqure

This app is great and support team is reactive and effective! THANK YOU! Would definitely install this app on another website or recommend it to someone!

Moonlit Princess

This app was very easy to install and code. I am thrilled that it is free, and the paid features are worth it. It looks fantastic on the website!

TARABELLUM

Instafeed App looks very nice on our shop social page, was easy to set up, and works as intended with customization.

Customer support was very helpful with our questions and even helped us out with some page width issues our theme had with displaying the images at a certain size. They were quick to respond and we got everything we hoped for in an Instagram picture displaying app + more than expected from Instafeed App.

Thanks to Nuno who was very helpful and discovered the issue in our theme.

Taylor Made Treats

Great app - easy to use! An easy way to integrate the instagram feed with the shopify store! Free version is great.

Caglisto

Every time I try to use opens another browser. The pictures links on my store don't work. And the support is shit! they never reply!

Cumbuca Marcenaria Digital

Funciona bem, é fácil de instalar e configurar. Recomendo...........................................

R&R Cultivation

Quick, Fast, Easy, and Effective! I'm not a web developer but this FREE app made it quick and easy to integrate my Instagram onto my website www.rrcultivation.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17