Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Trendsetter Ave

I love how simple and easy it is to use! very helpful and their free plan is great for my business as we are just launching. Will definitely purchase the upgrade as our brand grows.

Mei-Mei Moon

This app seems simple and clean to use but I can't seem to figure out how to add it to the PALO ALTO theme. Any suggestions?

August 2, 2021

Hi Mei-Mei Moon 👋 Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. Our support Team has reached out to you by email in order to help with your query.

chinar shop

nice and super app............................................................................................................................

August 2, 2021

Hi chinar shop 👋 Thank you so much for your review and support!

Blissani

Does what it's supposed to in an easy to use interface. The free plan works fine for a simple feed and customizations with an upgrade.

August 2, 2021

Hi Blissani 👋 Thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed!

LinBerry Design

I am very pleased with this app, also great and fast service when having troubles. I can recommend this app.

August 2, 2021

Hi LinBerry Design, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our Support Team and that you recommend Instafeed 👍

HV-Queens

perfect app! Nothing to say
great job. I don't have any complaints. Maybe would need a notification for when the account has been disconnected

July 30, 2021

Hi HV-Queens, thank you so much for your review and suggestion! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed 😀

JamminOn

seriously the best. so easy to install and use and edit, I couldn't ask for more from a free app and use it on many different stores and themes

July 30, 2021

Hi JamminOn 👋 Thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed Instafeed!

Cloudsley

Great app to go along with great support that goes above and beyond to help the customer. Highly recommend this app. Thanks!

July 30, 2021

Hello Cloudsley, thank you very much for your feedback! We are so glad to know that you are happy with our Support Team and that you recommend Instafeed 👍

birdiegolfshop

this is super user to install and use and exactly what I was looking for! Love the options for spacing/create your own header.

July 30, 2021

Hi birdiegolfshop 👋 Thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to cater to your needs.

Loyalsmith

This is a straightforward, free app. It is easy to install, and when I had a single question about placement I had a quick response from Mintt. Can't get much easier

July 28, 2021

Hi Loyalsmith, thank you so much for your leaving us your feedback! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support 💪

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91