Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

La Bouclette

Really good application. Easy to use. Easy to Customize. The customer service replied to me really quickly and helped me to customize more for the "Custom code Area" I definitely recommend this app.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review La Bouclette! We are glad our customer service was able to help you :)

Desert Valley Crystals

Provides IG feed into the website and does so in a clean, and minimalistic manner. Kudos and keep up the great work team!

September 21, 2020

Hi Desert Valley Crystals, thank you so much for your support! We are glad that you like the Instafeed aesthetic 👍

Stirring The Pot Foods

This is a great way to integrate insta content into your online shop. I highly recommend. Thanks Instafeed!

September 18, 2020

Hi Stirring The Pot Foods, thank you so much for your support 💪

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Super easy and simple to set up. Does the job! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking to showcase their IG.

September 17, 2020

Hello Fauna & Flora Reiki! Thank you so much for your review, we are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed 😃

BeerDieGuys

Really easy to set up and implement. Looks great on our site! (www.beerdieguys.com). We highly recommend to anyone looking to integrate Instagram to their website!

September 17, 2020

Hi BeerDieGuys, thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed.

COLORCL

Amazing app. Easy to use and simple. I've never had a problem so far. Just by connecting this app, you can simply change the mood of your website.

Hi COLORCL, thank you for your support 💪

Watch Raven

Very useful app! I was able to add my instagram feed successfully! Thank you so much for your help!

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review Watch Raven!

Aquasure USA

Easy to install but overall kind of clunky UI. Would rather pay a one time fee for this app rather than monthly recurring charges. I would give it a second chance if they did a one time fee. Other than that, it works as described.

September 16, 2020

Hello Aquasure USA, thank you for your review! We offer a Free plan forever and are currently analysing adding more plans. In terms of the UI please send us a screenshot to support@minttstudio.com so we can understand the issue you are having in your store. Thank you!

Sacred Surreal

Does what it says. And, it's free in basic form. I'm satisfied with it.

One small thing: when an app update is needed, either Instagram or the app throws up an error message on your site. Not great. I'd prefer that it had a more site-friendly approach.

I was able to remove the error message by reconnecting the app to Instagram, which automatically updated the app. It took a while to figure out where the error message was coming from. It's just something to keep an eye on. Other than that, very nice.

September 16, 2020

Hello Sacred Surreal, thank you so much for your review! Our updates do not throw errors, they are are seamless and the feed doesn't stop working. That might be related with Instagram errors, please contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that. Thank you!

La Rushe

easy to use hope they had more option s foe size of the pictures but overall really nice app and many font options

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review La Rushe! You can control the size of the pictures the way you want or using our Pro plan, just check our FAQ or contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74