Instafeed

Instafeed

by nfcube

Add a feed of your Instagram pictures to your Shopify Store

Mileendkicks

Really cool app! Easy to set up and is a great way to expose your Instagram to your viewers/customers! ==> mileendkicks.ca

Vivid Sunglasses

Love this app! The IG pictures look great on our store VividSunglasses.com great work Instafeed. Best, Vivid Sunglasses Team

Lovepuggle

good app, but it slowed down my site loading time too much

Pawsinpadstow

Loved having our integral feed on our homepage, but it slowed load time down by 2 seconds so decided to remove. Very easy to install and set up though!

Eternalfleur

Very helpful team! My app stopped working because of a code issue on our website which I was unaware of however the Instafeed team was able to find the issue and fix it! Great service and best app for displaying your Insta photos.

Norse Interiors

Great app and beyond fantastic customer service! I highly recommend using Instafeed.

Cryztalz

It's consistently inconsistent. Works whenever it feels like it. Nothing to write home about.

Vgang Clothing

Working great thank you! www.vgangclothing.com

Pureosophy

Really nice app! Easy to set up, simple design and has all the options I need for customization. Would definitely recommend!

Chloechase

Fantastic app and add on for my store. Very simple to install, looks clean and professional on my site. Great way to help with promoting social media channels for marketing purposes
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14