Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

KicaActive

Easy Installation. Fast integration, Just if post can rotate.

Bee For Me

I love this app, it has helped turn my business into a brand that people can trust. Very nice addition to any website.

Sailor Mouth Soaps

Works perfectly and was so easy to install. My website looks much more engaging with very little effort on my part. Great app!

Ancient Aura Jewelry

Super easy to setup. Adds great social proof to your store. But it would be even better if you could shop from it.

The Golden Galleon

The app is simple, amazing, easy to install and looks awesome. Just perfect not much more to add. If you need an Instagram feed install this right now.

ZipiZap™

This takes all the stress out of putting together a complicated instagram feed. I have used this app on several of my websites.

MinorFigures

Brilliant! Works better than what's included in our theme (Colors). Would recommend it to other websites.

Glossix

Brooklyn theme, Installed literally in 2 minutes. Easy to use, with free plan available.
recommended!

Happy Tummys

Super Easy and just works. Developers have done a great job making this app for beginners. The explainer video is simple enough for anyone to follow.

LaRosaChic

i used this app to help me tag products so far its good but i dont like how it says subscribe to tag which i dont get

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33