Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

My Zodiac Gift

amazing! perfect app for galllery

Jillian Chilson Photography

This app was very easy and straightforward to install. I was able to see the update immediately across all the browsers I check on computer and mobile. Nice clean look as well. The only thing I would suggest is to allow to allow the alignment of the title. But I just did not add a header in the form and then added it manually on html box which gave me the alignment I was wanting.

Antique Warehouse

Installed in a snap. Easy to follow the tutorial and had it working great within 10 min. Free version in Debut theme. Check it out at antiquewarehousect.com

The Cascadia Soap Co.

I'm impressed at how quickly we got this up and running, the steps are simple and the tutorials are very clear. The free plan does exactly what we needed!

Paper Pastries

EASY TO USE - WORKS GREAT. I INSTALLED THE FREE VERSION AND HAD NO ISSUES INSTALLING INTO MINIMALIST THEME

Ayla + Co

This was so quick and easy to use. Simple and clear. Thank you! The tutorials were clear and helpful.

Shishido Creative

This is perfect for adding an instagram to your page! I plan to explore this a bit more so that I can also have shopping directly even though it's on my website. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who wants to tie their site and their social media presence.

CUPPÉ

Love how this app effortlessly publish our insta photos on our Shopify store. Just one simple set up and we are set to roll.

The Exhortation Company

Wonderous! Thank you!! I've been looking for something like this to put on my store webpage. You can shop all of my inspirational custom designs by visiting my Shopify store at TheExhortationCompany.com. You can also follow us via social media at @TheExhortationCompany (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram) and @EX1984CO (Twitter and SnapChat). I look forward to seeing you all soon! Have a great day! :-)

Alwaysgasbrand

Genial! Muy facil para configurar. Después de todo el lío que hay de aplicaciones, es genial poder encontrar algo sencillo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48