Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & shoppable Official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jayli's Runway

I use this app to feature my IG posts on my home page. It is extremely easy to integrate and set up. Have had no issues with it at all.

October 5, 2022

Hi Jayli's Runway, thank you so much for this 5 star review 😊 we are glad to hear that you found Instafeed easy to use. Best wishes!

Matcha Cafe Bali

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have been using Instafeed since day-1 of our shopify matcha store and it works perfectly! The free plan is also great to have, thanks guys

October 2, 2022

Hello Matcha Cafe Bali, thank you so much for your kind review :) it makes us really happy to hear that you've been using Instafeed since day 1 of your store and that you are enjoying it. Best wishes!

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Time spent using app About 1 year

Used the app to create an online gallery for my website. Ties directly to the instagram feed and updates immediately upon making a new post. Great app!

September 29, 2022

Hello Three Mutts Custom Leather, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review 😊 it's amazing to hear that you are happy with Instafeed! Have a wonderful day.

BLACK + MOON

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love how easy it was to install and i've never had problems with it. I do wish they included "reels" that are on the feed.

September 25, 2022

Hi BLACK + MOON, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We offer the ability to show Reels on our Pro and Plus plans. If you have any other questions about our plans don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@minttstudio.com 😊

DAILY TRIAL

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 19 hours

インスタフィードがページに表示されなかったため、メールで運営に問い合わせたところ、非常に丁寧かつ迅速に対応していただき、とても助かりました。使用感もシンプルでわかりやすいため、今後も使用し続けたいと思います。

September 24, 2022

こんにちはデイリートライアル、5つ星のレビューをありがとうございます! Instafeed と当社のサポート チームの経験を楽しんでいただけたことを大変うれしく思います :) よい一日を!

TRANSDUCE.

Location Netherlands

Great app and good support. Would definitely recommend this app if you want to display a Instagram feed on your website.

September 21, 2022

Hi TRANSDUCE. thank you so much for this 5 star review 😊 we are trilled to hear that you are happy with the whole experience with Instafeed and that you recommend us. Have a nice day!

Sugi Ceramics

We're currently using this for sugiceramics.com and it's been working well! I do wish it had the ability to change layout on Dekstop vs. Mobile but still better than most other apps out there at this price point.

September 19, 2022

Hi Sugi Ceramics, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review! Our Free plan offers the ability to adjust the layout automatically, this will make the number of posts different on Mobile vs Desktop. With our Pro plan you can also do this by choosing a custom number of rows and columns for Mobile and Desktop for a more personalised look. If you wish to know more about our plans and features just reach out to our Support Team at support@minttstudio.com 😊 have a great day!

Worthy Jams

I use this app to show off our IG grid at the bottom of our home page. It is easy to use and very versatile. Highly recommend.

September 16, 2022

Hello Worthy Jams, thank you so much for your 5 star review and for recommending us 😊 we are really happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed. Have a wonderful day!

Rich Gone Broke

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Had a problem with the text but Instafeed support responded within 24 hrs and I was able to resolve the problem in less than a minute. Thanks support team!

September 14, 2022

Hello Rich Gone Broke, thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the experience with our Support Team! Best wishes!

Cross Sportswear Intl

Location Sweden

I installed this app earlier this week and it is really easy to use and implement. The customer service the I received from there team was amazing! Highly recommend downloading this app.

September 8, 2022

Hi Cross Sportswear Intl, thank you so much for your kind review and for recommending us! It's really amazing to know that you enjoyed Instafeed and the experience with our Support Team :) Have a great day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119