Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

CANNABISSINA

I am so happy how this app looks on my website. You cannot add content everyday to make your website fresh, so the instafeed adds content that is colorful and updated fresh daily with new feeds-
It did not show up on my theme because my theme did not come with Instafeed functionality, but Troop Themes responded in a just a few hours to add it, they even fix how it's going to look on small screens and iphones.

November 30, 2020

Hi Cannabissina, thank you so much for your kind review! We are delighted to know that Instafeed helps keeping your website content fresh every day :)

Collombatti Naturals

I've been using this for a while with no issues. Easy to install and set up too, highly recommend .

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback Collombatti Naturals :)

PB PRO™

Excellent App. Easy to install. Very intuitive. Very happy with the overall look and feel. Love it. Highly recommend.

November 27, 2020

Hi PB PRO, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪we are glad that you recommend Instafeed and are happy with the look and feel!

ShopxLushious

This app is HEAVENLY! It brought me more followers and gave my website a nice pop to it. Will never delete!

November 26, 2020

Hi ShopxLushious 👋thank you so much for your review and support. We are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to help you gain followers and give your website a nice feel!

The Friendly Fox

This app is amazing. With so many paid apps, it can be tricky for a new business, but this is such an classic feature and integrates so well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

November 25, 2020

Hello The Friendly Fox, thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you found Instafeed valuable for your business!

The Modern Stylists

Great app, shows off my instagram live, works very well, HD photos exactly how i post them. All around great app

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind feedback The Modern Stylists! :)

HelenJ Collections LLC

Such a nice feature to add to my website! So simple to add & makes my website look even more professional.

November 23, 2020

Hi HelenJ Collections LLC, thank you so much for your review! We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to use and valuable for your website :)

Radiant Lush

GIVES MY WEBSITE A LUSH LOOK AND IT'S A GREAT TOOL TO GAIN FOLLOWERS AND FURTHER CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS. I LOVE IT!

November 13, 2020

Hi Radiant Lush! Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to improve your store and help you connect with customers :)

HappyFaceSweden

Super simple to install and easy to use. The new integration to theme is seamless. Offers a great free plan as well.

November 10, 2020

Hello HappyFaceSweden, thank you so much for your great review. We are happy to know that you found Instafeed easy to use and fit for purpose 👍

Luzart Group

Love it! many thanks, this is what I was looking for. Perfect for my home page. Highly recommended. Many thanks

November 5, 2020

Hi Luzart Group! Thank you so much for your kind review and support, we are glad that you recommend Instafeed :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78