Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

ELSIE IN NYC

Super simple and easy to use, perfectly integrates into my website. I love that it opens Instagram; such a smart way to drive traffic to our social media feed.

ILHA Philippines

Good app shows your instagram feed with clean layout, you can choose different layout and easy to implement.

March 5, 2021

Hello ILHA Philippines 👋 Thank you so much for your review and support!

Nighty Nites Co

LITERALLY THE EASIEST SET UP! MAKES YOUR WEBSITE LOOK SOO DOPE! HAS HELPED MY WEBSITE LOOK MORE LEGIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

March 3, 2021

Hi Nighty Nites Co! Thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed 💪

Siyana Grace

So easy to use! I appreciate the video tutorial and how user friendly it is. Definitely recommend using!

March 1, 2021

Hi Siyana Grace 👋Thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are glad to hear that you found Instafeed easy to use.

mavreckshopsclothing

Great app, easy to install. Clean design We use on the bottom of our homepage. Would definitely recommend.

March 1, 2021

Hi mavreckshopsclothing, we are glad to hear that you recommend Instafeed. Thank you so much for your support!

Aperture Coffee

it is really easy to set up. looks great!! Thank you for providing such a great tool to help a business like me! awsome!

February 28, 2021

Hello Aperture Coffee, thank you for your feedback and support! We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to set up and that you are happy with the way it looks.

Niyama Yoga Wellness

Easy to install and use and never glitches. It helps highlight our instagram efforts on our website and looks great doing so.

February 27, 2021

Hi Niyama Yoga Wellness, thank you so much for your review and support 💪

Essence Outdoors

The staff are incredibly helpful !!! Extremely quick replies with some custom work done within minutes of asking !!! Amazing APP. Helps bring a social touch to your website. Thank you very much for your help and bringing an amazing app to my store. 5++++ STARS !!!!!

February 27, 2021

Hello Essence Outdoors 👋Thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and the service provided by our support Team :)

My Stencil Lady

Really clean and simple instagram feed on my website homepage. Helps my customers see what's new when they visit. Thanks, it's great!

February 25, 2021

Hi My Stencil Lady! Thank you so much for your review, we are glad that you are happy with Instafeed!

Bolsas tassen.

Perfect. Feed shows up directly- clean and sharp and just the way you want it to. Great work. Feeling confident to explore the paid plans in the near future. Keep the great work up, you honestly deserve this review :)

February 19, 2021

Hi Bolsas tassen.! Thank you so much for your feedback and support, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with Instafeed :) If you need any help choosing a paid plan don't hesitate to drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83