Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by nfcube

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Cor Leonis

Great app, my homepage looks even better! :) I recommend everyone tries this out, it helps give you a brand feel

Atlas Innovative

amazing and simple to use platform to add for social media feeds. Would have liked a way to add 2 different ones but this will do.

July 21, 2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feeback and review. Our Pro and Biz plans allow you to create multiple feeds with different configurations.

Feel free to send us an email to support@nfcube.com if you need help with it.

Mystix Co

I do love this app, but unfortunately just about every single day I have to keep regenerating new tokens because it keeps saying I have an invalid token after about a day or so. It is getting extremely frustrating and I am going to start looking for another app that does the job.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Tokens are managed by Instagram and not Instafeed, they are usually expired for security reasons and to protect your Instagram account of being compromised. That's actually something good!

Please contact us at support@nfcube.com so we can investigate your problem.

Noktillu

I love the way it adds value to the site. Wish I could add it to more pages then just the home page.

July 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and feedback.

You can sure add Instafeed to any page of your store, just go to Instafeed app and at the bottom you find a link to our FAQ. Check question 6 in our FAQ.

If you need any help with it send us an email to support@nfcube.com

Vegan Club

Awesomeness!!!! Very easy and intuitive to use and looks great... Wish every app was as simple to use.

Manvscakes LLC

Great app! Easy to install and fast. We are thrilled to have our IG feed on our site. As a new business, this will help validate our presence in the e-world.

le Thé Chic

Instagram feed is very important part of websites nowadays. This app works well and easy to set up!

Personal Fears

App works great. Installed easily, super clean. Free version is functioning well. I'm using it to redirect back to IG.

Stoned Hilda

Exactly what I wanted. Easy installation and beautiful clean look which is what I was after. Thank you :)

PaperDollzCo

Great app hope it will work on my shop well. I tried others apps for Instagram feeds, they just didn't work out as I wanted.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38