Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Carolina Metal Masters

GREAT APP SHOPIFY TIE IN DROP ON ANY PAGE DRIVE SALES. LEVERAGE YOUR SOCIAL CURRENCY FROM YOUR IG CONVERT SALES

Christina Dienst

The app looks beautiful on our storefront and their customer support is impeccable. I had contacted them because I had a coding issue caused by an "Instagram-related" app. It turned out that it was NOT Instafeed that caused it but their support was so amazing and kind, they still helped me fix it!! Super grateful!

May 17, 2021

Hello Christina Dienst 👋thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

First Buy Us

Is super easy to install, I t could be give to credibility to my store. Actually it was installed a few minutes ago lets see how perform

May 17, 2021

Hello First Buy Us! We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to install, thank you so much for your review and support!

Marco Dell'Omo

This app is simply amazing. It works perfectly and immediately, I can't ask for more. Totally satisfied.

Hi Marco Dell'Omo, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪

MISHMISH THE LABEL

works great! no complaints. this app gets the job done and the display is appealing and customizable.

May 14, 2021

Hi MISHMISH THE LABEL we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app. Thank you so much for your support!

Fashion Hive Boutique

Love this app! Super easy to use and works how I'd image it to. Simple, easy to set up and gets the job done.

May 14, 2021

Hello Fashion Hive Boutique! Thank you so much for your review and support 💪

italian-lighting-centre

Excellent app, easy to install, looks lovely, works very well. Support and customer service is world class. Thanks for creating a great app!

May 13, 2021

Hi italian-lighting-centre, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our service.

Cohorted - Be You Be Beautiful

I provided developer access back in april to fix an issue. I am still waiting for a reply to my support ticket from april. Can somebody please get in touch. thanks

May 12, 2021

Hello Anthony!

We are waiting for information from your side, we sent you an email back in April and just sent you a new one today. Can you please double check you are getting it?

Thanks!

Hecho Ropa

I find this app super useful and it has driven sales. The support team is incredibly fast and helpful

May 11, 2021

Hi Hecho Ropa 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support Team. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Glow Quest Australia

Great app and easy to use. Would highly recommend this app to anyone starting an e-commerce website.

May 11, 2021

Hello Glow Quest Australia! Thank you so much for your review and support, we are glad that you recommend Instafeed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87