Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & shoppable official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cowboy Boots Portugal

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 years

Espectacular app, fácil de implementar na loja, layouts muito bonitos, sendo possível a compra de produtos directamente do feed instagram na loja https://cowboybootsportugal.pt

November 16, 2022

Olá Cowboy Boots Portugal, muito obrigada pela vossa avaliação! Ficamos muito contentes por saber que gostaram da app :)

Melody Lake

Time spent using app 8 minutes

i am trying to connect my account. still didnt work i did not understand.................................

November 11, 2022

Hi Melody Lake, thank you for your 5 star review! Our Support Team will get in touch with you by email to help you connect your account.

glücksgeld

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Thanks for the fast & helpful support! Very easy to install, looks good, runs smooth!
Can recommend

November 11, 2022

Hi glücksgeld, thank you so much for this 5 star review 😊 it's amazing to hear that you're happy with our app and that you recommend us. Best wishes!

THE-CØDED

The app is so simple to use and a great addition to our site and the customer service received from Inês and the team is always excellent

November 9, 2022

Hello THE-CØDED, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you're happy with our app and Support Team. Best wishes!

DeGift.co

Location Singapore

I love how easy to use this Instafeed app to connect my Instagram to the Shopify shop, and it's updated immediately with any changes.

November 8, 2022

Hi DeGift.co, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review 😊 we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our app. Have a nice day!

Lolli Wraps

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wow, the support is so quick! I have asked for a quite a few customised design features, and they have responded immediately and with beautiful results. So many apps respond lowly or don't listen/understand what you're after so this is really refreshing. 10/10 thank you

November 7, 2022

Hi Lolli Wraps, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review 😊 we are so happy to hear that you liked the experience with our Support Team, we always do our best to give customers the best personalized experience. Have a great day!

WW remodeling & Construction store

Time spent using app 20 minutes

The is great for me and my services I can now promote my design and products on my store with Shopify.. thanks again

November 7, 2022

Hello WW remodeling & Construction store, thank you so much for your review and support! Best wishes :)

Greenflash Wijn

Location Netherlands

Easy to use app and does what it says. Looks good on my new wine shop. The price is good and that is also important.

November 5, 2022

Hi Greenflash Wijn, thank you so much for your kind review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed. Have a nice day! 😊

Put a lid on it

Location Australia

App works as promised and the service is great - they helped me set up my custom fonts to make it look just right.

November 1, 2022

Hello Put a lid on it, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review 😊 we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the whole experience with Instafeed. Have a nice day!

JODI MELISSA

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Just the App I needed! It is so amazing to have our feed on our website since it gives daily inspiration and a different perspective. Plus the social proof is unmatched. The price point is super affordable too. Thank you!

October 28, 2022

Hello JODI MELISSA, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It's really amazing to hear that you are happy with Instafeed and that it brings value to your store. Best wishes 😊