Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

rule you

Easy setup and well-performing. Love how fast it updates new posts onto the website! Highly recommend this app.

January 11, 2021

Hi rule you, thank you so much for your review and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed's performance and that you recommend it.

AJ Craft Supplies

The app was fine until I switched themes and now it's messed up my layout. Contacted support weeks ago with ZERO response from them. Disappointing and might have to switch to a different instagram feed app now.

January 8, 2021

Hello AJ Craft Supplies, we reply all our customer tickets. I checked our system and we don't have any contact from your store. I can also see Instafeed running smoothly on your theme. Can you please contact us directly at support@minttstudio.com?

Instafeed Team

The little ones love

The app is very easy to install and the tutorial is quick an easy! A very seamless customer experience thank you!
I would find it particularly useful if I could adjust the size of the instafeed on my home page, but perhaps that is available on one of your paid for subscriptions?

January 8, 2021

Hi The little ones love, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to install :) our support Team should be able to help you adjust the size of your Instagram feed on your home page, you just need to drop them an email at support@minttstudio.com

ALDECOR

Excellent app. Nothing bad to say, customizing works perfectly too and the instruction videos are good

January 3, 2021

Hello ALDECOR, thank you so much for your feedback and support. We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed!

Gymjaguar

Clean and nice app, thanks alot
easily to add just 2 steps. its look like the paid apps wonderful guys keep up the good work,, well done.

January 2, 2021

Hi Gymjaguar, thank you so much for your review and support 💪 we are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed and that you found it easy to install.

Analog Cases Japan

サイトの信頼性をあげられるためにこのアプリを使っています。カスタマイズ性が高く、サイトとの親和性が高いので非常に満足しています。また、リアルタイムでInstagramのPostが反映されているために、そちらも安心感があります。

December 30, 2020

Hello Analog Cases Japan, thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you found Instafeed easy to customize and that it was able to help you improve your store. ありがとうございました

BoozyBookWorms

good app, works well, i recommend it to all, it has settings where you can change the number of columns and rows etc

December 30, 2020

Hi BoozyBookWorms, thank you for your review and support! We are so thrilled to know that you recommend Instafeed 💪

Art by Autumn M.

It is a simple app that did the same thing as an app that was much more. a great deal and very easy to install and use.

December 29, 2020

Hi Art by Autumn M., thank you for your feedback and support! We are happy to hear that you found Instafeed easy to install and use.

Meraki Design House

Just got the app - like it so far - pretty easy! Excited to use it especially after our theme integration didnt work out before

December 24, 2020

Hello Meraki Design House! Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to use and that you happy with it :)

TEN/01

Enjoying the instafeed app so far. Displays my instagram feed nicely on my website. I had a little bit of trouble installing on my browser but their support team was really quick and helpful, helped me troubleshoot and get it up and running right away.

December 24, 2020

Hi TEN/01, thank you so much for leaving us a review and for your support! We are glad that you are enjoying the Instafeed app and that you are happy with our service 👍