Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Mithila Gram

Integration is simple, and the output is exactly what I imagined. I suggest if somehow you can make the whole Instagram section look a bit different than the image grid, it might catch a little more attention. Thanks!

July 27, 2020

Hello Mithila Gram, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! May I kindly ask if you can drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com with more insight on your suggestion? It would be much appreciated :)

KMW Beauty

I liked it because it gave my website a more official look. It gave that wow factor like people will see this and be like ohh this is so cool.

July 27, 2020

Hi KMW Beauty, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are thrilled that you are happy with Instafeed :)

Ugly Muglys

It works and it's simple to use, what more can you need! A simple way to get your insta feed on to your store

July 24, 2020

Hi Ugly Muglys, thank you so much for your support 💪

Love & Light Jewels

Excellent app! I love it! It fits in perfectly with my site. Keep up the great work! I highly recommend!

July 22, 2020

Hi Love & Light Jewels! Thank you so much for your kind words and support!

Brooklyn Lighthouse

The install was easy, and it looks great on my homepage. My customers will be able to easily find the outfits featured on Instagram.

July 22, 2020

Hello Brooklyn Lighthouse, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are glad that you found Instafeed easy to install and that you are happy with it!

The Young & Cultured

The initial setup was a little wonky but once it installed to the store it became an excellent addition!

July 20, 2020

Hi The Young & Cultured, thank you for leaving us your feedback! Our support Team would be more than happy to help you understand if there were any issues in setup, please feel free to drop us an email at support@minttstudio.com

The Annapolis Pottery

I just installed Instafeed since our site theme no longer supports an Instagram feed. We find Instagram to be our best form of online customer engagement to be sure, and installing Instafeed was a snap - it took less than 5 minutes. We will use the Pro version for $3.99/mo and assess our progress with tagging products and selling more online for our 50-year-old retail store. Looks perfect for us so far!

July 20, 2020

Hi The Annapolis Pottery, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are thrilled that Instafeed Pro was able to suit your needs!

xsale502

es genial practica me gusta,,,
he buscado siempre como hacer esta coneccion facil y he encontrado

July 20, 2020

Hi xsale502, thank you so much for your support!

LuminPanda

I love instafeed it has good UI and has an free plan in some day I upgrade to the next plan. thanks to the instafeedteam

July 19, 2020

Hi LuminPanda, thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled that you are happy with Instafeed!

otisoatmilk

Does exactly what it says on the box, and does it well. What more can you ask? Thanks Instafeed, much appreciated!

July 17, 2020