Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds on your Store

SAMAPURA

Very satisfied with this app!!! love it!! very easy to setup,. no further advanced code required. very recomended!1

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review SAMAPURA!

LABARCINO

I really like it! very easy to install and customize. Looks great on the online store (www.labarcino.com)

June 21, 2020

Hi Labarcino, thank you for leaving us your feedback! We are glad you found Instafeed easy to install and that you are happy with it :)

ProPods

good customer support. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

June 18, 2020

Hello ProPods, really appreciate your feedback! 💪

PAWSPECTS

I just downloaded the app about 5 minutes ago and my Instagram feed is already up and running. Very easy video tutorial and the app is free!

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review PAWSPECTS! Respect! 😃

FLORESKYLER

LIVE CHAT IS CONSISTENTLY RATED AS HAVING THE HIGHEST SATISFACTION LEVELS ACROSS ALL SUPPORT CHANNEL

Lynne Goldman Elements

Just loaded this App. SO I'll need to wait on giving it 5 stars after using it for a while. Had tried another first - but had too many problems installing. I'll say this: the installation for Instafeed was a breeze and I look forward to seeing how it works going forward.

June 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Lynne Goldman Elements! Hope you'll give your 5 stars! 😃

Loafer Spot

Great and useful app. 4 starts because once you delete your browser cache and history it disconnects your Instagram from Shopify. Very bizzar

June 14, 2020

Hello Loafer Spot, thank you for your review! Clearing your browser cache wont' disconnect your Instagram account from Instafeed, contact us at support@minttstudio.com so we can understand what you mean.

Banglez Bazar

I like this app! works great, but I noticed it took some time to load, I guess because of the size of the pics.
UPDATE: Thank you for your response back, sometimes I don't use PNG file for my pics which can cause and issue. But I'm sure the app is just great and thanks for that info!!

June 11, 2020

Hello Banglez Bazar, thank you so much for your review! Good news, our feed is fully lazy loaded so it doesn't impact your page speed 💪

Goktug Ceramics

I installed the application easily. Within the theme, application appeared in the columns. but it didn't work automatically. When I wrote the code in column, it started working.
Thank you for your support! Great work!

June 11, 2020

Hi Goktug Ceramic, thank you for leaving us a review! You can contact our support Team for more details on your query :)

The Boutique LLC

This was exactly the app I was looking for - and definitely hassle-free! I enjoyed the easy process of adding this app to the Debut theme.

June 10, 2020

Hi The Boutique LLC, thank you for your support, glad you enjoyed Instafeed!