Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

italian-lighting-centre

Excellent app, easy to install, looks lovely, works very well. Support and customer service is world class. Thanks for creating a great app!

May 13, 2021

Hi italian-lighting-centre, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our service.

Cohorted - Be You Be Beautiful

I provided developer access back in april to fix an issue. I am still waiting for a reply to my support ticket from april. Can somebody please get in touch. thanks

May 12, 2021

Hello Anthony!

We are waiting for information from your side, we sent you an email back in April and just sent you a new one today. Can you please double check you are getting it?

Thanks!

Hecho Ropa

I find this app super useful and it has driven sales. The support team is incredibly fast and helpful

May 11, 2021

Hi Hecho Ropa 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support Team. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Glow Quest Australia

Great app and easy to use. Would highly recommend this app to anyone starting an e-commerce website.

May 11, 2021

Hello Glow Quest Australia! Thank you so much for your review and support, we are glad that you recommend Instafeed!

Manchester Warehouse

Easy to install, good result, and very helpful support team. We asked for customization and they made it happens. Thank you.

May 10, 2021

Hi Manchester Warehouse, thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support.

Sparks Party Deutschland

Great service from support. My issue was fixed within hours of writing.
Free app has a lot of features

May 10, 2021

Hi Sparks Party Deutschland! Thank you so much for your review and support 💪

Lolita Dessert Club

Great & easy to use!Team answered quickly & was able to help adding URL on Feed Title to our IG! THX

May 6, 2021

Hi Lolita Dessert Club, thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support Team!

Patisserie de tokyo freelance

It is simple and very easy to use.
Thank you very much. There is just one thing I would like you to look into.
With the free theme "Debut", when I click on the feed and the modal opens, the scrolling goes back to the top.
I would be very happy if this could be improved.

May 5, 2021

Hello Patisserie de tokyo freelance! Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. Our support Team has reached out to you in order to help with your query :)

sun bleached swims

I have the free version so far and it looks great! I had a tiny issue and reached out to support and they were quick to answer and it was an easy fix. Love this app!

May 5, 2021

Hi sun bleached swims 👋 Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support Team. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Liberty Belle

It was super easy to set up and use. I love having this added social proof on my website. When I ran into some issue installing it on a new theme I was using, they were so responsive and fast and got the problem solved right away. Highly recommend this app.

April 30, 2021

Hello Liberty Belle, we are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and our support and that you recommend it. Thank you so much for your feedback!