Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

knotbaby

So easy to install and looks great on my website! Love that it has options to integrate seamlessly with the rest of my site.

September 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words knotbaby :)

HEMPZOO

It was a very easy app to install and a great option to show your SM progress on your websites homepage.

September 2, 2020

Hi HEMPZOO, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback, we are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

Smash State

You can't choose from your Instagram posts it shows only the lastest posts. I think Snaapt is way better

August 31, 2020

Hello Smash State, thank you for your review. You can choose the posts that you want to show with our Plus plan, you can even create multiple different feeds from a single Instagram account! Let us know if you need any help.

antwiofficial

Really easy to use, really like it. Even the free plan is good.

August 31, 2020

Thank you for your kind words antwiofficial! :)

Very Ashley

It does what it's supposed to do. It pulls pics from my Insta profile and displays them on the homepage. That's all I ask for.

August 31, 2020

Very Ashley, thank you so much for your review!

Mined & Found

Instafeed is so incredibly simple to use, nearly instant set up & integration - & looks fantastic on my webpage!

August 31, 2020

Hello Mined & Found, thank you so much for your great feedback!

Lat 26°

This app helps us display our Instagram posts and allows people to purchase directly from the pop-up menu. Highly would recommend

August 27, 2020

Hi Lat 26º, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

Nala Makeda Afro Store

Is a great app, fully recommended to everyone this application. I use the free plan and it seems like a super good plan, since most of the free plans are not great, but this one here is amazing.

August 27, 2020

Hi Nala Makeda Afro Store! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you are happy with our free plan!

Tajané Cosmetics

This is such a great app. I would totally recommended everyone to use this app. And the free plan is a good plan, most free plans aren't great but this one right here is awesome.

August 27, 2020

Hello Tajané Cosmetics! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are thrilled to know that you found our free plan useful!

Furrtoes

I love this app very much! easy to set up no issue at all! I've tried a few other apps in the past. but this one works much better for me. Thank you very much.

August 23, 2020

Hi Furrtoes, thank you for leaving us your feedback, your support is much appreciated :)