Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & shoppable official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lalylala Amigurumi

Location Germany

After having trouble to get my Insta-feed displayed on my website in Firefox, I contacted the support. Ines responded super fast and gave the right tip. After adding my website to Firefox's Facebook-container everything works great. Thank you so much for both, amazing app and super helpful support!

October 18, 2022

Hi Lalylala Amigurumi, thank you for your review. Instafeed works on every browser, our Support Team has sent you an email to follow-up.

Camille Beauty

Location Hong Kong SAR

this is a useful app for me to improve the representation of the information that comes from the business Instagram account.

October 16, 2022

Hello Camille Beauty 😊 thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with Instafeed. Best wishes.

Anna Valia

Location Egypt

Best Instagram feed app ever ❤️‍ I have bein using it since 2 months and it's working very good highly recommended

October 13, 2022

Hi Anna Valia, thank you so much for your 5 star review and support 😊 it's amazing to hear that you're happy with Instafeed and that you recommend us. Best wishes!

Instruments for Navigation

This app is very easy to use and provides a very clean aesthetic for your store. I recommend anyone to use.

October 8, 2022

Hello Instruments for Navigation, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review 😊 we are so happy to know that you enjoyed Instafeed and that you recommend us. Have a nice day!

NAIL BUNNY

Time spent using app 39 minutes

We've been looking for a streamlined Instagram feed app to add to our shop and have finally found the one. Set-up and installation was super simple. Ines from Technical Support was also super responsive. Thank you!

October 6, 2022

Hi NAIL BUNNY, thank you so much for this 5 star review 😊 we are trilled to hear that you are happy with the whole experience with Instafeed. Have a nice day!

Jayli's Runway

I use this app to feature my IG posts on my home page. It is extremely easy to integrate and set up. Have had no issues with it at all.

October 5, 2022

Hi Jayli's Runway, thank you so much for this 5 star review 😊 we are glad to hear that you found Instafeed easy to use. Best wishes!

Matcha Cafe Bali

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have been using Instafeed since day-1 of our shopify matcha store and it works perfectly! The free plan is also great to have, thanks guys

October 2, 2022

Hello Matcha Cafe Bali, thank you so much for your kind review :) it makes us really happy to hear that you've been using Instafeed since day 1 of your store and that you are enjoying it. Best wishes!

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Time spent using app About 1 year

Used the app to create an online gallery for my website. Ties directly to the instagram feed and updates immediately upon making a new post. Great app!

September 29, 2022

Hello Three Mutts Custom Leather, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review 😊 it's amazing to hear that you are happy with Instafeed! Have a wonderful day.

BLACK + MOON

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love how easy it was to install and i've never had problems with it. I do wish they included "reels" that are on the feed.

September 25, 2022

Hi BLACK + MOON, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We offer the ability to show Reels on our Pro and Plus plans. If you have any other questions about our plans don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@minttstudio.com 😊

DAILY TRIAL

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 19 hours

インスタフィードがページに表示されなかったため、メールで運営に問い合わせたところ、非常に丁寧かつ迅速に対応していただき、とても助かりました。使用感もシンプルでわかりやすいため、今後も使用し続けたいと思います。

September 24, 2022

こんにちはデイリートライアル、5つ星のレビューをありがとうございます! Instafeed と当社のサポート チームの経験を楽しんでいただけたことを大変うれしく思います :) よい一日を!