Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Developer
Mintt Studio
4.9
October 5, 2022

I use this app to feature my IG posts on my home page. It is extremely easy to integrate and set up. Have had no issues with it at all.

Jayli's Runway
Time spent using app: 7 months
Mintt Studio replied October 5, 2022

Hi Jayli's Runway, thank you so much for this 5 star review 😊 we are glad to hear that you found Instafeed easy to use. Best wishes!

October 2, 2022

We have been using Instafeed since day-1 of our shopify matcha store and it works perfectly! The free plan is also great to have, thanks guys

Matcha Cafe Bali
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Mintt Studio replied October 2, 2022

Hello Matcha Cafe Bali, thank you so much for your kind review :) it makes us really happy to hear that you've been using Instafeed since day 1 of your store and that you are enjoying it. Best wishes!

September 29, 2022

Used the app to create an online gallery for my website. Ties directly to the instagram feed and updates immediately upon making a new post. Great app!

Three Mutts Custom Leather
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Mintt Studio replied September 29, 2022

Hello Three Mutts Custom Leather, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review 😊 it's amazing to hear that you are happy with Instafeed! Have a wonderful day.

September 24, 2022

I love how easy it was to install and i've never had problems with it. I do wish they included "reels" that are on the feed.

BLACK + MOON
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Mintt Studio replied September 25, 2022

Hi BLACK + MOON, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We offer the ability to show Reels on our Pro and Plus plans. If you have any other questions about our plans don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at support@minttstudio.com 😊

September 24, 2022

インスタフィードがページに表示されなかったため、メールで運営に問い合わせたところ、非常に丁寧かつ迅速に対応していただき、とても助かりました。使用感もシンプルでわかりやすいため、今後も使用し続けたいと思います。

DAILY TRIAL
Japan
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Mintt Studio replied September 24, 2022

こんにちはデイリートライアル、5つ星のレビューをありがとうございます! Instafeed と当社のサポート チームの経験を楽しんでいただけたことを大変うれしく思います :) よい一日を!