Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

COLORCL

Amazing app. Easy to use and simple. I've never had a problem so far. Just by connecting this app, you can simply change the mood of your website.

September 17, 2020

Hi COLORCL, thank you for your support 💪

Watch Raven

Very useful app! I was able to add my instagram feed successfully! Thank you so much for your help!

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review Watch Raven!

Aquasure USA

Easy to install but overall kind of clunky UI. Would rather pay a one time fee for this app rather than monthly recurring charges. I would give it a second chance if they did a one time fee. Other than that, it works as described.

September 16, 2020

Hello Aquasure USA, thank you for your review! We offer a Free plan forever and are currently analysing adding more plans. In terms of the UI please send us a screenshot to support@minttstudio.com so we can understand the issue you are having in your store. Thank you!

Sacred Surreal

Does what it says. And, it's free in basic form. I'm satisfied with it.

One small thing: when an app update is needed, either Instagram or the app throws up an error message on your site. Not great. I'd prefer that it had a more site-friendly approach.

I was able to remove the error message by reconnecting the app to Instagram, which automatically updated the app. It took a while to figure out where the error message was coming from. It's just something to keep an eye on. Other than that, very nice.

September 16, 2020

Hello Sacred Surreal, thank you so much for your review! Our updates do not throw errors, they are are seamless and the feed doesn't stop working. That might be related with Instagram errors, please contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that. Thank you!

La Rushe

easy to use hope they had more option s foe size of the pictures but overall really nice app and many font options

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review La Rushe! You can control the size of the pictures the way you want or using our Pro plan, just check our FAQ or contact our support team and they will be able to help you with that.

Outlaws Market

Perfect and easy to set up. The only thing is that just full width is possible, but it looks dope so 5-start no doubt. Thank you, guys.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for your review Outlaws Market! You can adjust the width of your feed, just contact our customer support ant they will be able to help you!

Nao_Market

Esta cosa esta increible desde que actualizarón los access key de instagram, me facilita hacer todo el proceso de desarrolo para poner el feed manualmente. Usenlo 100%

September 12, 2020

Hola Nao_Market! Muchas gracias por tu comentario. Nos quedamos encantados de saber que estás teniendo una buena experiencia al usar Instafeed 😄

Deevah's Beauty

Very easy to use and a nice touch on my website. I love it. I would recommend this for business owners that also provide a service.

September 11, 2020

Hi Deevah's Beauty, thank you so much for your feedback! 😃

Titan Packaging

So easy to set up! It took me less than 2 minutes to create the section and it looks simple and clean! I can't recommend it enough. LOVE IT! xx

September 10, 2020

Hello Titan Packaging! We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed, thank you so much for your support!

Moon Angel Beauty

Super easy to install and use - performs exactly as described, flawlessly! Thanks for making this app!

September 10, 2020