Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Lynne Goldman Elements

Just loaded this App. SO I'll need to wait on giving it 5 stars after using it for a while. Had tried another first - but had too many problems installing. I'll say this: the installation for Instafeed was a breeze and I look forward to seeing how it works going forward.

June 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Lynne Goldman Elements! Hope you'll give your 5 stars! 😃

Loafer Spot

Great and useful app. 4 starts because once you delete your browser cache and history it disconnects your Instagram from Shopify. Very bizzar

June 14, 2020

Hello Loafer Spot, thank you for your review! Clearing your browser cache wont' disconnect your Instagram account from Instafeed, contact us at support@minttstudio.com so we can understand what you mean.

Banglez Bazar

I like this app! works great, but I noticed it took some time to load, I guess because of the size of the pics.
UPDATE: Thank you for your response back, sometimes I don't use PNG file for my pics which can cause and issue. But I'm sure the app is just great and thanks for that info!!

June 11, 2020

Hello Banglez Bazar, thank you so much for your review! Good news, our feed is fully lazy loaded so it doesn't impact your page speed 💪

Goktug Ceramics

I installed the application easily. Within the theme, application appeared in the columns. but it didn't work automatically. When I wrote the code in column, it started working.
Thank you for your support! Great work!

June 11, 2020

Hi Goktug Ceramic, thank you for leaving us a review! You can contact our support Team for more details on your query :)

The Boutique LLC

This was exactly the app I was looking for - and definitely hassle-free! I enjoyed the easy process of adding this app to the Debut theme.

June 10, 2020

Hi The Boutique LLC, thank you for your support, glad you enjoyed Instafeed!

Animallpets

Excellent application, easy and intuitive to install ... it has a free enough plan to encourage the client to follow on Instagram

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Animallpets 😃

XOH!DNAIR

Great app! Nice and easy to use. Free plan has all the basic features, and is working well for us so far.

June 9, 2020

Hi XOH!DNAIR, thank you so much for your support :) Glad you are happy with Instafeed.

Moxie Chic

Love this app. Easy to use and just what I was looking for! I now have my IG feed on my store and it looks great.

June 7, 2020

Hi Moxie Chic, thank you for leaving us your feedback :) We're glad to know that you are happy with Instafeed

Debora bijoux

gostei da ideia mais ainda nao sei se funciona, vou testar hoje e vamos ver o que sera desse app zzz

June 2, 2020

Olá Debora bijoux, se precisar de ajuda com a app não hesite em contactar o nosso suporte!

Zapatería y Tienda Típica San Isidro

Se ajusta perfectamente a lo que estaba buscando. Muy fácil de utilizar, es intuitivo y tiene las opciones necesarias sin ser ser abrumador.

June 2, 2020

Hello Zapatería y Tienda Típica San Isidro, thank you so much for your feedback 😃