Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

WineWonders.de

The app is super helpful, easy to set up and completely free. We are very satisfied at winewonders.de :)

May 27, 2020

Hi WineWonders.de, we are glad you are satisfied with Instafeed :) thank you for your support!

BLV Delivery

Would display on the site. Followed the instructions, and nothing would display. Just a blank field where IG was supposed to be.

May 25, 2020

Hello BLV Delivery, I just checked in your system that you never completed the installation, please contact our technical help at support@minttstudio.com so that they can help you with that.

One Above Performance

I use this app to help my customer check out our Instagram page and hopefully, they will engage with us in social media

May 24, 2020

Hi One Above Performance, thank you so much for your review ☺️

FrameBreakout

Wonderful app (programmed so well) and the support team is even better, never had a quick help like this! Nothing else to say! A++!

May 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback FrameBreakout! We are glad you are happy with our app and support ☺️

AverageTApparel-

Makes Homepage look more professional. Enhances social proof. Excited to see the difference it makes.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for your review AverageTApparel One of the main objectives of Instafeed is indeed to create social proof and build brand trust, that's the reason why we keep our feed with a clean look!

DilaraSaatci

Love this app! I love the way the posts look at the bottom of the website, highly recommend this app!

May 23, 2020

Thank you for your support and recommendation DilaraSaatci!

Kita Sake

Excellent app, works perfect in our webdesign. Initial support was also great, highly recommendable. Thank you!

May 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your support Kita Sake! We really appreciate it.

Cougar Clothing

Have used it before and using it again! Best App for Instagram Feed.

May 19, 2020

Hi Cougar Clothing, I'm glad you are happy with Instafeed :) thank you for your feedback

Steven Booth

Great Instagram app with a free plan which was just what I needed to add to my new website - thanks

May 18, 2020

Hello Steven Booth, thank you so much for your support and review!

MYami STYLE

Very easy to use and install. Thanks so much. The videos were super helpful and straight to the point.

May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your support and feedack MYami STYLE!