Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & shoppable official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Glam Stoner Boutique

Time spent using app 8 minutes

so far so good I love how easy it is to set up. love how it looks on my homepage it adds a great flare

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your review Glam Stoner Boutique! Looks beautiful in your store and I can see you made perfect use of the options we offer to configure Instafeed in a simple way 🤩

James Martin's Gin

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Works as advertised, easy install and also does video. Of all the feed apps out there this one is an absolute go-to app.

June 26, 2022

Hello James Martin's Gin, thank you so much for your 5 star review and support! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed. Best wishes!

Partners Menswear

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Easy to install, free and does exactly what I need. This is the second site I have used the app for and I have never had a problem with it - definitely recommended!

June 23, 2022

Hello Partners Menswear, we are so happy to hear that you enjoy Instafeed and that you recommend us 😊 thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review!

Donnepon

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Design mag iets mooier Heel makkelijk om te connecten. Simpel in gebruik en makkelijke tool blij mee. Betrokkenheid

June 23, 2022

Hi Donnepon, thank you so much for your 5 star review! Our Support Team is able to help you if you need any customisation on Instafeed, you just need to send us an email to support@minttstudio.com. Have a great day!

SolarLenz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 24 minutes

This app is amazing I've been trying to figure out how to connect my Instagram to my website and this app made it so easy and it looks amazing!!

June 22, 2022

Hello SolarLenz, thank you so much for your kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed. Best wishes!

CaseItOnline

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 9 minutes

It is a great app and I didn't have 100 words that's why:
abcdefghijklaabcdefghijklaabcdefghijklaabcdef

June 21, 2022

Hi CaseItOnline, thank you for the 5 star review (even without 100 words 😊)!

Lana-Rose Fashion

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Love this App, it does what it advertises and is easy to use.
Thankyou Instafeed and Mint Studio. xoxoxo

June 20, 2022

Hi Lana-Rose Fashion, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the experience with Instafeed. Have a wonderful day!

Eso Atelier

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Easy to set up and works properly, I like it. Thank you for integrating social media with e-commerce web sites

June 19, 2022

Hello Eso Atelier, thank you so much for your 5 star review and support! We are really happy to hear that you liked Instafeed. Best wishes!

Elitex Training

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great support by ines. App you must have on your store to increase conversion. I recommend it.

June 16, 2022

Hello Elitex Training, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the experience with our Support Team and that you recommend Instafeed. Thank you so much for this 5 star review 🙂

United Goods

So far, so good. I had two small design tweaks that I wanted to do to make this feature better match the look of my home page. I reached out to support and Inês helped me really quickly. A small code was sent that I easily inserted, and then Inês made the second tweak. So helpful and easy to work with. Thanks, Inês!

June 15, 2022

Hi United Goods, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review! It makes us so happy to know that you enjoyed Instafeed and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reach out anytime!