Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

PHILIPPE TOD

The app got my satisfaction and they has great and prompt support, prices so affordable. Extremely recommended

April 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and support!

Ornate NZ

I used this app to make instagram feed connect to my website. So far so good...i hope it goes as well as it was easy to set up.

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

AquaLuxe Getaways

Great app! Exactly what I wanted and the video installation guide made adding the app to my website super easy. Thank you!

April 26, 2020

Thank you for your review, we tried to make it as easy as possible to install!

Palm Bungalow

BEST INSTAGRAM INTEGRATION APP SO FAR! Free app works as promised. Big full width images on desktop, and full width banner on mobile. NO watermarks, or 3rd party tags! Links directly to Instagram NOT 3rd party! Post pops up when clicked and full post is visible! Easy 2 step installation guided by popup video tutorials. HIGHLY Recommended!!

April 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review 👍

love2melt

Fantastic app, works exactly as described. For our application it allows new images to be fed directly to our website.

April 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Needle and Felt

It's really user friendly and displays nicely. I like that I can move it about on my website to find a good placement and change the rows and amounts of pictures displayed, etc. I'm using the free version which seems to be great.

April 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're happy you can fit it nicely in your store! 👍

CarteJoyas

Excelente todo lo prometido es lo que cumplió y además explica todo perfectamente, con claridad y sin ninguna complejidad

iismii

Love this app, it really elevated the look of our website and it was so easy to use. The prices are super reasonable and I would recommend to anyone!

Amor Black Boutique

I love the app! Its pretty simple and easy to use. But the pricing plans should be put into more thought. $3.99 to $19.99 doesn't seem fair.

JessieAndElizabeth

Great little app. The video tutorial wasn't working great, so it was harder to install than I wanted.