Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Hammockable

Easy AF Love it... not too hard to install I hate typing 100 characters for a review though this is crazy

July 2, 2020

Hello Hammockable, thank you so much for your support 💪

Michelle Hope

I had a deadline and Nuno, was super efficient and helpful I highly recommend this instagram app. Please with friends!

July 1, 2020

Hello Michelle, thank you for leaving us your feedback 😃we are glad you are happy with our app and support

Zero Bike Store

Excellent app! Using it let customers see real photos and clientes on the website o it's not just productos and blanks...

June 30, 2020

Hi Zero Bike Store, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback 💪

JSPOKE

This app is easy to use and it looks amazing, so far no dramas at all.
Thank you for such great app.
see it for yourself JSPOKE.COM

June 29, 2020

Hi JSPOKE, thank you so much for your support 💪

Banblu

i wish the best plan was cheaper though .....................................................................................................................................

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Banblu! We are currently reviewing our Plus plan, keep an eye on it!

Giselle

Do not install this app

June 27, 2020

Hello Giselle, can you please clarify what's the issue you are having? Please contact our Customer Service at support@minttstudio.com

Econa Tee

Great work) It's easy to use, elegant design. Have a clickable option in free version, exactly what I need.

June 27, 2020

Hi Econa Tee, thank you so much for your feedback 😃

Escuela Taller Naranja

I love this app, it helps me tie in my instagram feed seamlessly and was super easy to install.

I would recommend this to anyone with an instagram feed prior to having a site, it definitely adds to the web site's engagement.

June 26, 2020

Hi Escuela Taller Naranja, thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you found Instafeed valuable and easy to install 😃

LULO

awesome instagram integration! recommended the upgrade to get the best out of it, like linking the products to the image on the feed.

June 24, 2020

LULO thank you so much for your review, we are glad that you like our product tagging feature!

RUSLAN GUMENNYY

Superb application. Very user-friendly installation. Superb functionality. And there's a free option. Highly recommend!

June 24, 2020

Hi RUSLAN GUMENNYY, we are so happy to hear that you found Instafeed easy to install and that it was able to cater to your needs. Thank you for your support 😃