Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Adroit World

Great App to show your Instagram feed in the site. It would be great if you would be able to separate videos and pictures with different codes for different pages.

Piedra Negra Accesorios

It is really easy to use, if you have doubts the tutorial is clear and quick. Makes the webpage look really good

The Official Hamboards Webstore

awsome

Fusion Designs Namibia

Easy installation with very nice features, thank you for the free app hard working world spinning coders :)

SRITA.BOHO

Acabo de instalarla, fue rápido y sencillo, se ve bien en la página y espero conseguir más seguidores!

LeilaCools

Easy to set up and it looks great. I haven't had any issues and it seems to load fast. I didn't add a review when I first installed because I'd had issues with my previous Instagram bar, but this one has been installed for awhile and it is still working great and seems to be well supported and updated.

Andria Bieber Designs

I love this app. easy to use and works great! Plus its FREE! highly recommended. Click to install, select preferences and you are off.

Abyssinian Kiosk

Videos don't always show in your feed and they're not helpful at all. Customer service is terrible because they don't address your issues in a timely manner.

It took days for them to respond and they weren't helpful when they did respond so the app has been deleted.

Also, be careful when deleting the app, I had to go back into Theme Editor and find the code that was imbedded into the index.liquid and delete it manually.

UPDATE:
Interesting, these horrible developers ban you when you give an honest and terrible review of their broken app. PROOF my email wasn't answered in the same day since I still have the emails:

Fri, Dec 6, 1:14 AM
Hello,
What's the url of your store so we can have a look? Is it a video or IGTV? IGTV is not supported by Instagram API.

Thanks,
Nuno
Instafeed

Dec 6, 2019, 9:06 AM (5 days ago)
Me:
Sure it's https://www.abyssiniankiosk.com/ (feed is located at the bottom of the page) and no it's not an IGTV, it's a 1:00 minute video posted to my company Instagram.

Dec 10, 2019, 11:02 AM (20 hours ago)
So still no answer?

You did not answer my problem in the same day. Don't lie.

Lastly, I did not inject the title into my code. I simply entered a title when I downloaded your app many months ago and it wouldn't delete when I deleted your app.

You should be deleted from Shopify for your terrible customer service, your dishonest business and your lack of understanding the English language. I'll make sure to tell Shopify about your dishonest practices.

December 11, 2019

Hello Abyssinian Kiosk,

Thank you for your review. However your review is not accurate to what exactly happened. Please read below:

- All your emails were replied in the same day.

- The fact that some videos don't show in your account is because they are banned by Instagram API and it's nothing related with Instafeed. This was mentioned to you.

- Our app doesn't inject any code into stores, all the code that you mentioned was added by you manually.

Abyssinian Kiosk store is currently banned from our app for not respecting our guidelines, if you need more information please contact support@minttstudio.com

Thanks,
Instafeed Team

BLVCK Saigon

This app is incredible and simple to use. HTML Code is clear and really lightweight. Thank you for great product

Mikrobeast

Great appvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv