Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Unique Basics

This app is super easy to use. You can install it very quickly and get all necessary instructions on the way. Thanks!

September 9, 2020

Hello Unique Basics 👋 Your feedback is much appreciated, we are happy to know that you found Instafeed easy to use!

REVA AMORE

Easy to install. Looks great. Works great.

No complaint whatsoever. They say the best things in life are free... this app is proof of that.

September 9, 2020

Hi Reva Amore, thank you for your kind review 😄

Shimmi Dresses

Super easy to use. It took me five minutes to install and add to my homepage! No sign of my site speed going slow so I'm a happy bunny :)

September 5, 2020

Hi Shimmi Dresses! Thank you so much for leaving us your review. We are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

EKA

Great app to make my homepage really informative and fun for the customer. I like to show the full brand story with instagram and this takes care of that work for me on the website pulling everything together.

September 4, 2020

Hi EKA, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to help you tell your brand story :)

knotbaby

So easy to install and looks great on my website! Love that it has options to integrate seamlessly with the rest of my site.

September 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words knotbaby :)

HEMPZOO

It was a very easy app to install and a great option to show your SM progress on your websites homepage.

September 2, 2020

Hi HEMPZOO, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback, we are glad that you are happy with Instafeed :)

Smash State

You can't choose from your Instagram posts it shows only the lastest posts. I think Snaapt is way better

August 31, 2020

Hello Smash State, thank you for your review. You can choose the posts that you want to show with our Plus plan, you can even create multiple different feeds from a single Instagram account! Let us know if you need any help.

antwiofficial

Really easy to use, really like it. Even the free plan is good.

August 31, 2020

Thank you for your kind words antwiofficial! :)

Very Ashley

It does what it's supposed to do. It pulls pics from my Insta profile and displays them on the homepage. That's all I ask for.

August 31, 2020

Very Ashley, thank you so much for your review!

Mined & Found

Instafeed is so incredibly simple to use, nearly instant set up & integration - & looks fantastic on my webpage!

August 31, 2020

Hello Mined & Found, thank you so much for your great feedback!