Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Freshlite HK

very nice little app with a big impact on the website. Highly recommended. Only one suggestion for developer consideration: can lower the plus one price a bit so that to encourage more to use the advanced function and further increase the popularity of this app?

December 11, 2020

Hi Freshlite HK, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback! We are glad to hear that Instafeed had an impact on your website and that you recommend it. We would love to hear more about your expectations, please feel free to drop us an email to support@minttstudio.com and we will happily follow up.

Lazario&Co

The apps is so easy to use ... I love it and it makes my website more convincing ..Thanks to instafeed for such a great apps

December 9, 2020

Hello Lazario&Co, thank you so much for your feedback and support! We are thrilled that your are happy with Instafeed 😃

Grøn + White

I love it! This app is super easy to install and it looks great. I was a little overwhelmed by all the apps available but it looks like I made the right decision with Instafeed.

December 4, 2020

Hi Grøn + White, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪

excitemz

I really like this app. Easy to set up and configure. And like others have said, it gives your page new life. My only issue is that it doesn't appear to update when I ad an Instagram post. Am I missing something? Please let me know. Thanks.

December 3, 2020

Hello excitemz, thank you so much for your review. Instafeed automatically synchronises with Instagram and I can see all your posts there. We will get in touch with you to understand if you are still having any problem.

Thank you!

CANNABISSINA

I am so happy how this app looks on my website. You cannot add content everyday to make your website fresh, so the instafeed adds content that is colorful and updated fresh daily with new feeds-
It did not show up on my theme because my theme did not come with Instafeed functionality, but Troop Themes responded in a just a few hours to add it, they even fix how it's going to look on small screens and iphones.

November 30, 2020

Hi Cannabissina, thank you so much for your kind review! We are delighted to know that Instafeed helps keeping your website content fresh every day :)

Collombatti Naturals

I've been using this for a while with no issues. Easy to install and set up too, highly recommend .

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback Collombatti Naturals :)

PB PRO™

Excellent App. Easy to install. Very intuitive. Very happy with the overall look and feel. Love it. Highly recommend.

November 27, 2020

Hi PB PRO, thank you so much for your feedback and support 💪we are glad that you recommend Instafeed and are happy with the look and feel!

ShopxLushious

This app is HEAVENLY! It brought me more followers and gave my website a nice pop to it. Will never delete!

November 26, 2020

Hi ShopxLushious 👋thank you so much for your review and support. We are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to help you gain followers and give your website a nice feel!

The Friendly Fox

This app is amazing. With so many paid apps, it can be tricky for a new business, but this is such an classic feature and integrates so well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

November 25, 2020

Hello The Friendly Fox, thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you found Instafeed valuable for your business!

The Modern Stylists

Great app, shows off my instagram live, works very well, HD photos exactly how i post them. All around great app

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind feedback The Modern Stylists! :)