Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & shoppable official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Damn Pine Leather Goods

Location Bulgaria

Great application, exactly as described and exactly what I needed. Spot on customer support as well!

July 6, 2022

Hi Damn Pine Leather Goods, thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed and the experience with our Support Team. Best wishes!

goldleafapparel

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Amazing, so easy! I plugged it in in less than two minutes and I'm all set up now. Great for free, but looking into paid version as well

July 5, 2022

Hello goldleafapparel, thank you so much for your 5 star review 🤩 if you have any questions about our Pro and Plus plans don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@minttstudio.com, we are always available to help. Have a wonderful day!

HairXtensions.co.uk

Time spent using app About 2 months

They offer great fast support and its a superb free app, looks great on my website, thank you so much!

July 2, 2022

Hello HairXtensions.co.uk, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear that you liked the way Instafeed looks on your store and that you enjoyed the experience with our Support Team 🙂

ArtisanEffect

Location Israel

This app works great and is very helpful. recommend!!!!! My colleagues will definitely hear about it.

July 1, 2022

Hello ArtisanEffect, thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review! It makes us really happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed and that you recommend us 😊

Glam Stoner Boutique

Time spent using app 8 minutes

so far so good I love how easy it is to set up. love how it looks on my homepage it adds a great flare

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your review Glam Stoner Boutique! Looks beautiful in your store and I can see you made perfect use of the options we offer to configure Instafeed in a simple way 🤩

James Martin's Gin

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Works as advertised, easy install and also does video. Of all the feed apps out there this one is an absolute go-to app.

June 26, 2022

Hello James Martin's Gin, thank you so much for your 5 star review and support! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed. Best wishes!

Partners Menswear

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Easy to install, free and does exactly what I need. This is the second site I have used the app for and I have never had a problem with it - definitely recommended!

June 23, 2022

Hello Partners Menswear, we are so happy to hear that you enjoy Instafeed and that you recommend us 😊 thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review!

Donnepon

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Design mag iets mooier Heel makkelijk om te connecten. Simpel in gebruik en makkelijke tool blij mee. Betrokkenheid

June 23, 2022

Hi Donnepon, thank you so much for your 5 star review! Our Support Team is able to help you if you need any customisation on Instafeed, you just need to send us an email to support@minttstudio.com. Have a great day!

SolarLenz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 24 minutes

This app is amazing I've been trying to figure out how to connect my Instagram to my website and this app made it so easy and it looks amazing!!

June 22, 2022

Hello SolarLenz, thank you so much for your kind review! It makes us so happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed. Best wishes!

CaseItOnline

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 9 minutes

It is a great app and I didn't have 100 words that's why:
abcdefghijklaabcdefghijklaabcdefghijklaabcdef

June 21, 2022

Hi CaseItOnline, thank you for the 5 star review (even without 100 words 😊)!