Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & shoppable official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Top Saddlery

Time spent using app About 2 years

I accidentally disconnected the feed but the help notes in the app were clear and easy to understand, enabling me to get the stream up and running again on our shopify store.

August 10, 2022

Hello The Top Saddlery, we are so happy to hear that you found our app notes clear and that they were able to help you get Instafeed up and running 🤩 Thank you so much for your 5 star review and support!

ROGUE

Location Netherlands

I wanted to put my instagram feed on a different page and Inês was super fast en helpful. She fixed it within no time and is also really friendly. Thinking about getting the paid version.

August 8, 2022

Hello ROGUE, thank you so much for your 5 star review 😊 It's amazing to hear that you are happy with Instafeed and the experience with our Support Team. If you have any questions about our plans or need any help don't hesitate to reach out. Have a wonderful day!

Himalaya Tree

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 hours

There are so so many features and really good to see when they are enabled for live. The system is very user friendly, obviously you need to spend time but learning is there.

August 5, 2022

Hi Himalaya Tree, thank you so much for your feedback and support 👍 we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the Instafeed app!

INES + LOREA

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 month

I received really great support. I totally recommend you this app if you want to have an efficient instagram feed on your website.

August 5, 2022

Hello INES + LOREA, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and the experience with our Support team 😊 feel free to reach out anytime!

Pico UK

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Excellent service from Mintt! Couldn't recommend this app or her enough, it looks great on my website page.

August 4, 2022

Hi Pico UK, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed and that you recommend us. Thank you so much for leaving us this 5 star review 🤩 Have a wonderful day!

shopflyer

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

its great for my test shopflyer, i just like its features like realtime preview and tagging products.

August 3, 2022

Hi shopflyer, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed. Best wishes!

The Suffolk Nest

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very simple to set up. The developers were very quick to respond and help with our requests successfully.

August 2, 2022

Hello The Suffolk Nest, thank you so much for your review!

SJS custom

Location Australia

Starting with the free version & am greatly impressed. So easy to integrate! Plus when I needed to move our IG feed to our About Me page I've been so happy with the simple easy solution all done for me. You are all AWESOME! Thanks Ines, stoked to be working alongside y'all. Stay surfing! Sharee at SJS Custom performance surfboards

August 1, 2022

Hello Sharee, this review made our day 😊 thank you so much for your feedback! It's amazing to hear that you are happy with Instafeed and the experience with our Support Team. Feel free to reach out anytime!

SARAH'S SOAPS

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The best free instagram feed app - takes your customers directly to your instagram without landing them on a third party site. Easy to install and edit. Highly recommend!

July 29, 2022

Hi SARAH'S SOAPS, thank you so much for this 5 star review! It makes us so happy to hear that you enjoyed Instafeed and that you recommend us 🤩 Best wishes!

Masumaru

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Loving this app as it installs so quickly and easily, with clear instructions in the FAQ section. Had some issues connecting Instagram account at first but it was quickly resolved after touching base with Support. Spoke to Ines and she pointed out the right direction and my instafeed is up and running on my Shopify Store :) Thank you Instafeed :)

July 29, 2022

Hello Masumaru, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 star review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the Instafeed app and the experience with our Support team 😊 feel free to reach out anytime!