Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

Lavender Vines

This app is perfect for me, and I was even more impressed with how quickly the support team responded to any questions I have. Excellent customer service!

Ruby Rue Jewelry & Accessories

We love this app and flows nicely with our website. Very pleased with the ease of it. I would highly recommend! I think a lot of people these days shop from Instagram, so it definitely helps our sales!

madussa

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very easy to use and install, also it makes it look nice to match the style of your website so I recommend! x

'JENTL.com.au

Location Australia

The instagram slider was easy to install and looks perfect.
I also requested assistance with installing the slider on several pages and the team at Rapter were prompt and delightful to deal with.

MOBILE ETIQUETTE

Very happy with this app so far! Will keep updating as we go, but so far it's great to have a feed on my website. Thank you creator!

Key Lime Pop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Key Lime Pop

Fantastic app; very easy to install and now my website looks very professional.Thanks very much! I highly recommend it

Vintage Hip Décor

Time spent using app About 23 hours

We are grateful for this app that adds and makes our Instagram feed look professional on our website. Thanks, guys!

Be Different

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is absolutely amazing app! Just for one minute you are ready with set up.And it`s FREE ! Your store will looks professional if you use this app.

Mycoohome

Location France

This app is great, easy to set up and give more value to our website. The support is really helpfull if you need them.

JuJu Lane Boutique

Love how this showcases my Insta feed on my site! Super easy to install and use. Definitely recommend!