Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

FAERYSTEPS

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is simple to use and good at doing what it was built to do. It shows my latest Instagram posts on both computer and mobile and syncs instantly with my feed. It means I can show customers new products as soon as I have listed them in the shop. It has a uncluttered layout, plus the link to my instagram page opens in a new window, without taking people away from my website which is an added bonus. Customer support is swift, friendly and effective. Thank you so much.

Gents Coalition

Amazing support and app looks great on our website. I had an issue and after my email they contacted me and fixed my issue. Definitely recommend!

ilovegreenapple

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have this app installed on our site currently...it is exactly what we are looking for. It works like a charm!!

K. Ellis Boutique

I use this app on a daily basis! My website looks great and it is easy to use. I like that it syncs with my instagram! K. Ellis Boutique.

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

I found this app to be very informative and easy to use. I think it would be very beneficial to you business whether online, brick and mortar, especially my online boutique.

Love Lori

So far so good. I was looking at so many other ways to connect my Instagram and Shopify and everything was so complicated. This took me nothing more than one click and it was all taken care of. And best of all it's FREE! What could be better than that!

Clemmie

App is great - has helped increased traffic to my IG site. Great service as well! Super helpful and respond quickly!

Gwang Koreansk Hudpleie

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app and I really love the function to have Instagram Posts on my website. When I had problems installing the app I got super fast service and the problem was fixed in no time! Thanks

Exclusive Thredz

I love how my Instagram posts uploaded to my website! The developer is so easy to work with! My website look professional!

Organic Barrera

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So easy to install and looks great on my site! I like how it instantly shows recent posts. Perfect!!