Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

Flood

Great instagram app - I used a few before but this one is much easier to use and has better features. Great customer service too, immediate replies ever time. Would highly recommend.

It's Glam Hour Inc.

My website looks much more complete, thank you guys for being so shifting with my request to install !

BisousAmsterdam

Location Netherlands

The app didn't work properly when installing, I asked for help and within 1 hour they responded and fixed my problem. This is a 5-star service. And the app just look amazing!

Cessilié

Love this app! it is super easy to use and completely free!!! installed within 2 mins. thank you thank you.

Sarina Diakos

Location Australia

Love this app, so easy to install and use. It's been the only one I've used so far that has lasted the distance and is still working seamlessly without me having to fix or tweak things all the time. Had constant problems with others but this has worked fine so far. Highly recommend it.

LOVE SOCK COMPANY

Super easy to set up and user friendly. Works immediately. Great app highly recommend it....LOVE it!

9MAGCHICAGO

For any page with a decent IG or FB presence, this is an easy low hanging fruit win. Your page will have fresh content as long as you are posting on IG or FB.

FreeToM Prosthetics

WOW!!! I was nervous it was gonna make me do all this code plug in yada yada work only to find out it didn't work in my store. NOPE! It was amazing. I clicked maybe 4 buttons and my instagram was installed bam. Highly recommended. Thank you guys!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for posting such an encouraging review :)

Lash Lounge by Alexandra

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Great app! Easy to use and quick support if required. No need to for any coding experience, one button to install app onto your website. =)

November 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words :)

B.O.S. Jewelers, Inc.

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app was very easy to use to allow our Instagram feed to be seen on our home page. Did not have to use coding.

November 25, 2020

Thank you very much for super amazing review :)