Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

The Dangerous Hanger Boutique

This app is very easy to use. Easy to customize. Made my site more amazing! I think it will take my sells to another level.

GRECE Boutique

Absolutely love this app! It has definitely made my home page look complete. The support is also very prompt, helpful and they always follow up once they receive updates immediately. This has helped show case products from my instagram that I don't necessarily want as an image on my front page on it's own. Absolutely love it!!

The Salvacion

Thank you for your service, Raptor. And I'm glad you're being transparent with the people who trusted your app. I've only been using it for less than a week, and it really pops up the page you link it to. It's like a secondary lookbook, but INSTAGRAM. I'm a very sceptical person, and leaving a review means you've gained my trust completely. Thank you once again, Raptop. Keep it up!

Modernoo

The application works very well!
Also, if you need help the technical team will be happy to help you.
Thanks :)

Nuvo Beauty

Very quick and easy to use. Great customization options - it has more than most instagram feed apps.

KOKOON

Super easy and quick to get insta on your site!! I was able to get setup in less than five minutes.

MAMAZOO Brasil

Very happy with this app, rapid replies, help and solutions. Excellent customer service. I highly recommend it.

Where The Wilde Things Are

The response from the help desk was so fast and efficient. I am really impressed with these guys.
Ingrid

WELCOME TO DEBRA'S PRECIOUS GEMS HAPPY SHOPPING

I used this app to install Instagram feed and it was very easy to use and very helpful, Instruction was clear. I recommend the app

Living Multicultural

It is really an amazing app :) really happy with the outlook!
I Would definitely recommend it. :) :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36