Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Instagram Feed in your Instagram Gallery Style with (NEW API)

Signature Arts Digital

Fantastic App. Nice smooth slide transitions and good to show Instagram feeds on any pages. Support team was very helpful in customizing the theme for our requirement

Shop Life with Style

Its so easy to use! Best for any startup or experienced store creator. Super easy to install and update too!

www.nune.fr

Super application ! Hyper facile à installer en 2-3 clics, et le rendu est au top sur mon site Je recommande !

March 24, 2021

Merci beaucoup d'avoir aimé notre application et d'avoir publié une critique aussi géniale :)

Fueler

works perfectly! simple and compatible with my theme design (venture). also support auto slide )) highly recommended!

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for posting a review and appreciating our work :)

Bottle Blonde Studio

Great app, super easy to use! Would highly recommend, super quick installation, no messing and it's free

Little Lili Store

Super easy to install, even for someone whose complete beginner and looking very well! Definitely 5 stars!

Charlie & Patch

Really simple and easy to install, great app that is bringing the content to my website. If only everything was this simple.

cerqular

Great App - super easy to install and make customizations without any tech knowhow required. I love this! Highly recommended

Solstice et Mineraux

I had an issue with installation, but raptor team is really responsive and gave a fast and easy solution. Thanks to them. App is good looking and work well.

February 10, 2021

Thank you so much for posting a review and appreciating our work :)
It really means a lot to us.

A Bundle of Joy Boutique LLC

I had an issue with getting the slider to work properly on my website. Within 5 minutes of sending the email, a representative was contacting me. My issues was resolved within 15 minutes. They were so helpful and made something that could have been so stressful, stress free. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35