Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Display Instagram Feed in Instagram Style Gallery in few sec.

Luna Moon Jewelry

Great app! thank you very much! Easy to use. I got my IG feed immediately installed and it worked. Perfect!

SUPERCHROME

Definitely the best app for integrating your Instagram feed with your store. I recommend this app, it helps a lot!

Maison Rainbow

I installed this app for my shopify site. It works great and they even custom coded something I needed modified. Super helpful and prompt customer service. Great app!

Savy Nyc

RECOMMEND THIS APP. EASY TO INSTALL AND WORKS! GREAT GREAT_______________________________________

Luckychange.store

I really like what they do for all community in general, thanks for be part of this wonderful world. I'm so happy to be part of this family.

JESSA Co.

Works like a charm! Beautiful aesthetic, great functionality, easy to install. Grateful for terrific apps like this one -- thank you!

LE MODERNISME

Great app, does the job perfectly without any coding needed on the HTML page. Perfect for people who want to have it all automatic !

Live UnCensored

This app was very user friendly. It helped me get my Instagram feed on my page in just a couple of minutes.

Lilo & Mooney

Their app is flawless! Exactly what I was looking for. Amazing customer service. They helped me fix the location of "X" instantly! 5+ rating.

Plow Distribution

This app was such a breeze to use. In under 3 minutes I was able to have a beautifully displayed feed of my IG on my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12