Instagram Feed/Instafeed Slide

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

BROOCHITON

I am using it and it is great. There is nothing to suggest it is great as is Keep the good work. Thank you

K.House Rocks ™

Time spent using app 5 minutes

so far so good! my Ig feed stopped working on the theme I was using for Shopify and this worked out perfectly

Châteaux Noir

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to help me add to my Shopify store. And I really like how it was easy to understand.

Chalk Pink Linen Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We recently had a few problems with our website and it affected the way our Instagram app looked, after sending a message for help the response from Raptor was super fast and they had sorted out the problem within minutes. It was totally our error but they were super helpful and explained what we had done wrong and it was fixed instantly, their customer service is outstanding.

Strumace

Amazing app so far, I have only been using for a week so its too soon to give a full opinion but I'm very happy with the quality and no affect on store speed.

Alphaline

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I tried a few of these Instagram Feed and I have to say, without a doubt, this app is by far the best one. The user interface as well as the customer service has been outstanding and I love how it integrates with our instagram account with such ease. I cannot recommend this app enough and deserves more than 5 stars

The Red Wagon

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app! Makes my homepage look fresh and unique everyday with my Instagram feed showing up nicely. Had an issue where it wasn't showing and received support so quickly and the problem was solved right away. Highly recommend!

SunLux Skincare

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent App! A+ service. When I needed help they were ready to help immediately. I highly recommend everyone use this app for integrating Instagram to their Store!

CAROLINA CROWLEY

Location Australia

Absolutely love it! Will make your website look super pretty and makes it so easy for customers to go into your instagram account. Also, support is so patient and helpful! 5 stars.

CASITA CANDLES

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great App. The support team was really helpful when I had problems installing it. A great way to add some pop to my home page

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38