Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro | Reviews

by Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

TimberJacks Clubs Ltd

Great app, just what we wanted. good support on installation. Nice layout and simple to use admin feature.

Lone Wolf Custom Gear

This app is great. It integrates seamlessly with my theme, and their support is very responsive and quick to action a request.

skincare&plants

I love how easy this app is to use and I got great customer support with a question I had regarding the layout.

Guardii

The app is simple to apply, beautiful and clear layout!, and its free to use. Appreciate the contribution :)

Love Hype and Glory

Fantastic app, looks great on my website and the customer service is outstanding. Lightning fast response. Highly recommended.

Luxxhaven

I did a lot of research choosing the best instagram feed slider and so glad I chose this one!! Easy to install great customization options and the support is the best!! So fast, it is astonishing! Anything and everything I wanted they were able to help me with just by adding a little CSS. Highly recommend - easy to see why they have all 5 stars! Thank you!!

Tru Dynasty Collection

I use this app to connect pictures from my social media to my website. This app is very easy to use. On top of that, it's FREE!

The Dangerous Hanger Boutique

This app is very easy to use. Easy to customize. Made my site more amazing! I think it will take my sells to another level.

GRECE Boutique

Absolutely love this app! It has definitely made my home page look complete. The support is also very prompt, helpful and they always follow up once they receive updates immediately. This has helped show case products from my instagram that I don't necessarily want as an image on my front page on it's own. Absolutely love it!!

The Salvacion

Thank you for your service, Raptor. And I'm glad you're being transparent with the people who trusted your app. I've only been using it for less than a week, and it really pops up the page you link it to. It's like a secondary lookbook, but INSTAGRAM. I'm a very sceptical person, and leaving a review means you've gained my trust completely. Thank you once again, Raptop. Keep it up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37