Instagram Feed Pro ‑ Instapics

Instagram Feed Pro ‑ Instapics

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show your Instagram photos in collage, grid & slider carousel

Sooki Boutique

this is a great app, it did exactly as it says and the team was super helpful when i wanted to reposition the insta story. highly recommend

ASHABI Wears

The app works great and good customer service as well. This app was installed some months ago. Thanks to Kemi!

Meatly

excellent service and support A+++++ , Kemi was fast and detailed with our support ticket, so far so good guys

Hayley Marie Australia

So easy to use. I would highly recommend this app to everyone. From start to finish the instructions are spot on and not misleading.

Elizabeth Boutique

Great App! Instagram displays beautifully with no hiccups of new photos loading which I've had issues with past apps not loading photos or they stop working. Easy to install + create the display you want. Definitely adds a great visual to your website.

Shop Embellish Boutique

Great app! Super fast customer service!! I was having problems setting up on our website. Sent in a request for Expert Village to install for free on my website. Request was answered the same day and installed!! BOOM!!

The Perfect Hoop

I used this to add our IG feed onto our site and it was extremely user friendly! The layout options are so modern and look great.

Antisociety

Very Good App. Its easy to use and has nice options to show the instagram feed. And its free. Looks Great

Epochal Array

I used this app to showcase my Instagram feed on my website i love the customizable options and it was easy to install.

Shop Thunderbird

I just linked all of my accounts for my online business so far so good! I can't wait to really start to use this application on my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48