Instagram Feed ‑ Instafeed Pro

Instagram Feed ‑ Instafeed Pro | Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram gallery in collage grid slideshow & carousal

Jenks Fashionique

I have been using this app for years and I have never had any issues. It is super user friendly to setup, customer service is always on point and overall, it looks great!

Microblading Miami

Great app and awesome customer service.. Had some minor problem, contacted the support and it was fixed in no time. Thank you guys!

Garage Door Hardware Direct, LLC.

It was extremely easy to install in seconds for my Shopify store, especially with someone with little knowledge...very happy!

SUNBE DESIGN

Honestly, it is a great app and it is free. I just need to display my Instagram feed on my website and this app delivers!! Customer service is also really helpful.

Kiri10

I've just installed the app after a recommendation. So far great easy app and also customer service was excellent when I asked for help installing the code.

Chimoda

The app perfectly works. I am able to share my Instagram posts from my website. Another thing that I like it that when I needed support, the tech team helped me a.s.a.p

Be Empowered Apparel

I just downloaded the app and I looove it! The only thing that I'm not a fan of is how large my gallery pictures are on the desktop version. Otherwise, great app that serves its purpose.

ballinOnlineShop

I love this app and use it on multiple stores. Can't say enough great things about the app. What really separates this app this their customer service.

Home of Huggles

Amazing service! Everyone tried solving the issue but no solution until we got help from you. Really appreciate your help. Your help has made our website look amazing. Highly recommend

Late Brake Coffee

This app is great to add your Instagram feed to your page and the support team is great as well! I do wish it loaded a little quicker, but I understand it's aggregating from my Instagram page. Other than that, it's great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50