InstaPics for Instagram Feed

InstaPics for Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instagram Gallery app to Show Instagram photo gallery on Store

Mini Fabrik

great and quick at implementing instagram feed. thank you very much for your effort.
Highly recommended

E-Gamer

Great app, however has a dramatic impact on PageSpeed Insights. Creates the issue of "Defer offscreen images" which increases the time for pages to load. If you already have multiple apps running for the homepage, it may be recommended to use this app on pages which are less strenuous for resources. If this app used 'lazyloadin' then it would be perfect! If there's any way to include this, then would be much appreciated.

Piper East

Easy to install in general but had a few issues getting it added onto pages myself. Customer support was great though - fixed it for me quickly even on custom pages :)

DEAD ROSES | MORTEM AETERNAM

Great help, quick and replies and sorted any technical problems I was facing swiftly! The Insta feed looks great on my store!

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Using the app for my product & shop gallery page, works great! I had a bit of trouble getting it to embed in the page where I wanted it so I submitted a help ticket and within a few days Kemi had it up and running perfectly. I've used a couple of other apps for this. One app provided no support and got disconnects, others wouldn't show as many pics (50) as I wanted but Instapics came through and does it all. Well worth the price to have piece of mind. Thanks!

The Farmer's Wife

I downloaded the app but had a little trouble installing and reached out to customer service. They were great, responded very quickly and helped me make tweaks and changes for exactly how I wanted my insta post to appear on my website. Extremely impressed with the service, highly recommend!

Reer Endz Underwear

Great app! It’ so easy to use and to install. The customer service is awesome and really helpful! I highly recommend it.

The Bold Lipstick

I really love this app! it’ so easy to use and to install. The customer service is awesome and really helpful!

FUNKY SIMPLICITY

excellent. I downloaded it, had trouble installing it, wrote the customer service and I got a reply within 12 minutes! They installed it for me and it was up and running within half-hour. Excellent service, it's the most important! And the Instagram feed looks fantastic! No complaints. It's a great app and would highly recommend it

Sana Naturals

Excellent app to display Instagram feed on the website. Customer service is also excellent and very proactive. I'd recommend this app to anyone! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46