InstaPics ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaPics ‑ Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Stunning Instagram Feed with Grid & Slideshow Layouts

Sew Da Kine

To be fair, I just installed it. However, the free support that sets it up in your shop for you was fantastic. They responded to my request right away and about 3 mins later it was up and running! Really nice customer support!

Also, the app looks really nice on our website.

We had tried a different social media streaming app and wasn't completely happy... this app however, I would highly recommend!

Damage

Love how easy it is to use. I love how it integrates instagram and all my posts to my shopify website.

Spruce Naturals

Great app to showcase our instagram feed. Fast and responsive customer support - they helped with the install for free!

aakko

This is a great little app. Super easy to implement and customise. Love it. Took me a bit to realise 'number of images' wasn't 'number of columns' hahaha.

Queenlashesco

Such a great app. Love how sleek and easy it is to use. I especially love how in integrate instagram and all my post from my business page to my shopify website.

I Love Drift Clothing

Excellent app and great tech support. I have used this app on all my websites and would recommend it.

Cabin Fever Apparel

I tried another Instagram feed app and it kept having issues on my website. I downloaded this app but wasn’t sure how to properly install it. I reached out to the tech team and right away they had a person install it and follow up with me. I would definitely recommend this app for your online store! Great service!

Wig Takeout

Tech support was great! This app is the best Instagram slider app I’ve found so far and I have tried ALL of them! I recommend it for sure! A+++++!

WildIndustry

Amazing tech support! Great Apps.
I have no idea how to add HTML code to run this app on my webpage.
They helped me to set up apps immediately as my request on Sat morning.
Instagram feeds shows beautifully on my homepage. Also they gave me quick and useful tech tips for next time whenever I want to change a setting. Highly recommend! Love them.

Berglust

Great quality of the pictures and easy to use, but font style can't be changed if you open the images.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39