Instagram Feed by InstaPics

Instagram Feed by InstaPics

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instagram Feed to Show on Your Store from Instagram Account

found®

The app does what its supposed to. There was a slight snafu and the support team was able to resolve the issue quickly and expeditiously.

March 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. I hope we were able to setup the app timely for your store.

Canine Kitty Company

Just installed this app - Don't know how it's going to work but saying lots of prayers that THIS is the app that will bring in sales. Will give a better review when I have used it awhile. The fact that it is free is a huge plus and customer support is great too.

Lovingstuffstore

I used this app to help me to do x. i really like how it does y. it would be nice if it dis z better

Linx Golf Co.

Feed works great and even shows my image description from Instagram. I like how users can scroll through multiple images. They even helped set it up on my site!

Boho and Bowie

Amazing all round! cannot fault the set up and it makes my website pop with colour! download it today!

Pink Cosmetics

Its simple and so quick, the perfect thing to add Instagram to my page!!!! Highly recommend. Literally installed it in like 2 minutes done!

S&N Best Preis

hat alles funktioniert alles super und alles ist ziemlich gut durchgedacht alles super gerne wiede

ZeroGarbs

Ok. Let me begin by saying that I do not write reviews often. I just don't and I have to change that habit because apps like Instagram Feeds by InstaPics deserves positive feedback. My site is https://zerogarbs.com, which lacked any sort of social proof at first. I searched everywhere looking for something that could automatically feed my site as our store grows. Out of all, InstaPics rated highest for me.

Easy to use. Plug, connect/adjust your preferred settings, play. That's it! Thank you InstaPics!

Radha Beauty

Incredibly useful app. I recommend this to anyone who's looking to find more use out of their Instagram and boost marketing. It's been a great way to showcase our products, brand, and our satisfied customers; new customers don't have to leave the website to check out another platform. It's all right there! Easy to implement and matches our real time uploads. Thanks for a great app. Makes our website look great.

Rvbridgeman

I didn’t write anything cuz I ended up leaving with a migraine headache and it’s a little intimidating when every page the chat guy pops up two seconds of reading lol ‘ I’ll go back and I’m sure everything will be hunky Dory! If the chat guy breaks his entrance i’ll note it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33