InstaPics for Instagram Feed

InstaPics for Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instagram Gallery app to Show your Instagram photos on Store

Movelint Beauty & Self-care

Great app, very useful! Support is fast and they really help to resolve any issue. I like to use it in my store.

Kandila Trading Co.

Great app! Very user friendly and it makes your website look very sharp. It's a great way to connect to shoppers who uses IG. I would 20/10 recommend this app.

Pippy&Lily

Quick response to any issues you may have. Very easy app to use.
Follow up to questions is amazing!

Adoratherapy.com

Great app and customer support. They went above and beyond to get this right and made it easy for me to implement without the technical team being involved.

FELT

This app was very easy to set up, you have several layout options and the customer service is great!

Antonín

5 STARS rating for this app. We love how the app creates our feed for Instragram. Great service too!

Pink Pineapple Botanics

I was surprised at how easy it was to set up, it flows well with my page and the customer service is amazing. I had a quick question, and they responded immediately! I’m satisfied with this app and how simple the process was. Thanks a lot!

ASHABI Wears

I love the fact that i do not have to lift a finger to get my new app installed courtesy of Kemi. She is not only knowledgeable but highly professional. This is what i call Customer Experience which goes beyond rendering service. I'm enjoying the app and will sure recommend to others.

MAJO Candles

Great app and great customer service. I wanted some the title copy from the app that appeared on my page to match the font style on my website and the team responded quickly and changed this for me. Now my Instagram feed looks totally integrated in my page. Thanks :)

Maklee Ryann Boutique

ok guys! I am not tech savvy at all. I don't know any coding - zero. After I downloaded the app, with a few simple clicks and linking my facebook page to the app, my feed is at the bottom of my page! Seriously - best and easiest app ever!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44