Instagram Feed by InstaPics

Instagram Feed by InstaPics

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instagram Feed with Grid & Slider Mode - Best InstaFeed App

AriesJewelry

This app makes the website look great. I love how visitors can also view Instagram posts as a slideshow on the home page.

Cobs® | Official Site - Men's Clothing

I had difficulty installing it, they fixed and installed it first thing in the morning. All good :)

Jujuteh LLC

We have been using this app since we launched and love it! Makes the website look great and love that our page visitors can see our Instagram feed and shop via it.

Simply Audrey

So far, I'm loving this Instagram Feed app! It automatically pulls all of my posts onto a slideshow on the homepage...I don't have to do anything! It really makes my homepage look more professional. Thanks, EVM!

Seriously FAB®

So far so good! We were previously using Instafeed and token kept expiring, causing the feed on our Home page to disappear every few days or so. Kemi helped us with minor setup work, and it looks great. Glad we found this app :-)

Premium Bavarian

great app, great customer service.

Gio Stockings

Great support, looks fab on our homepage. Would recommend to anyone *****

Simran Rihal

They responded quickly when my Instagram feed was not showing up. It is easy to use and gives you a choice as to how you want feed showing

Black Cat Coven Couture

Fantastic App! I've tried a few Instagram apps and this is by far the best and the support from the team is really quick - Great Customer Service

OBOVE

They give amazing support - thank you very much. Installed the app within minutes in the store. Very friendly and fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40