Reviews (312)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram posts into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They value the tagging feature for direct product access, translation options, and responsive support. The app is praised for its ease of use, customization options, and reliable performance. Features such as image filtering based on hashtags, showcasing Instagram photos on product pages, and enabling shopping directly from Instagram posts are highlighted. Merchants also note its ability to convert traffic to sales and compatibility with Shopify's Translation API.

February 28, 2017

Nice app. Easy to use and great online support!

Style Reform 2
Over 6 years using the app
Edited October 2, 2018

I've just updated my Shopify theme and they contacted me directly to help with the installation - very efficient. Love the new gallery at the bottom of my website.

Ona Chan Jewelry
Over 6 years using the app
October 10, 2017

Removing one star because my images were not showing after following instructions. The developer provided excellent customer service and corrected the issue immediately. Easily a 5-star app if it had worked with no need for customer support. (please note: they had me up and running very quickly!)

Frank Regards
Almost 3 years using the app
March 10, 2016

I wish the cost was lower, but I have to give a high rating for customer service. The app works beautifully and because you have to install with code (something I'm not great at), SocialShop double-checked my installation and reached out to offer assistance. This happened within hours of getting it and the problem was fixed immedialtely. Highly recommend.

Chocolate Milke
Over 2 years using the app
July 19, 2016

I has a few issues integrating the app in my store, but Eldar was most helpful and I'm loving the look so far! I only wish there were more customization options offered from the app's dashboard, rather than having have to modify the code.

Inkdstationery
Almost 2 years using the app
January 17, 2018

Could use some more features and a a little cleaner layout but overall pretty nice app

Artisan Bound Llc
4 months using the app
August 30, 2016

I love this app! I had a few technical issues, but I emailed support and they were fixed promptly.

Halite Clothing