Reviews (312)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram posts into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They value the tagging feature for direct product access, translation options, and responsive support. The app is praised for its ease of use, customization options, and reliable performance. Features such as image filtering based on hashtags, showcasing Instagram photos on product pages, and enabling shopping directly from Instagram posts are highlighted. Merchants also note its ability to convert traffic to sales and compatibility with Shopify's Translation API.

Edited March 1, 2018

This app is incredible and I have never experienced such fantastic customer service. I highly recommend this app and the company behind it. Thank you for all your help Eldar :-)

Georgy Collection
About 7 years using the app
September 6, 2016

So far so good, great helpful support, exactly what i wanted for the site.

Hardcore Carnivore Rub
About 7 years using the app
Edited August 5, 2017

The team behind this is amazing. They're incredibly responsive to questions and feedback. The user interface is very easy to manage and maintain. I've tested several other instagram shoppable apps and this is by far one of the best apps out there, particularly because of the ability to create galleries with specific hashtags so this is handy for companies that have distinct product lines or want to get creative with promoting products. I'm confident this app will only get better.

Bakline Rugby
Almost 7 years using the app
October 13, 2017

Beautiful shoppable Instagram gallery. Nice app, and the supportive and responsive team completes the package. Recommended!

Andibagus
Singapore
Almost 7 years using the app
January 17, 2017

Very happy with this app!
The tagged photos shows up under the actual products on our online shop

Love it.

Classic Living Design As
Norway
Over 6 years using the app
October 5, 2017

Great app and awesome support, highly recommend.

Mygymwardrobe
April 1, 2017

Works really well, and easy to use! Looks beautiful on my site, Tribe-Jewelry.com. I had a little trouble setting up at first, but Elgar was super helpful and set it up for me right away! I definitely recommend this app! :)

Sarahlewisjewelrycom
October 16, 2017

App works perfect for our treasures page :)
Easy setup and looks great too

Buriedtreasurecoffee
March 31, 2017

This app is really great. We tried several other Instagram feed apps but only this one showed the instagram account name and allowed us to change the text above.
It was super easy to install and any questions, issues were sorted immediately by their super helpful team on the instant messenger.

Nordic Design Home
Estonia
About 5 years using the app
December 3, 2018

I love that this app makes your instagram posts shopable! They offered to install it for me since I was having a hard time and the next morning there it was on my site!

Angel Alchemy Jewelry