Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

JazzleBeauty

I was looking for something that features my IG Story and Feed and have chanced upon this. Not regretting it, loving the widget so far! Customer service was quick and accommodated to my requests. Fuss-free installation that comes with a video tutorial on where to place the code in the site, two thumbs up recommended!

Daisy’s Deluxe Dogs

amazing, they get back to me within seconds of asking for help and sort any problems i have im so happy i found this app i love it and the support i get with it.

Wooliio

nice app and very helpful support. godddddddddddddddd

Vraieskin

Amazing app! Easy to add and customize the app placement, straightforward and simple. Exactly what I needed. Thanks!

FORFUTURE™

Fantastic app, it's very nice to see on the store! It's very customizable and customer service is great and very fast

Rhea Cherie

This app is perfect! My site looks great and it was super easy to use. When I needed a little extra help, customer service answered my message in like, 7 minutes. Tops! Can't ask for a better app and support. Thank you!

cynt_villalba

This app is impressive... Two clicks and I got a very delightful end product, my website never looked so good! Thank you!!! :D

IFURU

really good and unique app, it's perfect for those who want to promote their business socials
and the design of it is great also!!!

The Sassy Sassenach

So easy to install - hit install and voila! Added my instagram account my feed was there just above the footer in an instant. Looks and works great. Highly recommended. Thanks to the developer for a great app!

Unbound Era

5 star! Vishwesh is very helpful and the app does what it says it does. Very beautiful and very good pricing! Easy to install and use