4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for integrating Instagram feeds and highlights into their websites, praising its simplicity, effectiveness, and visual appeal. It's beneficial for businesses wanting to link their Instagram content with their website. The support team is noted for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is suitable for both new and established businesses, offering customization options for specific branding needs. Some merchants reported an increase in conversion rates after using the app, and it's recognized for its value, offering great features for free.

September 15, 2021

Wonderfully quick help and easy integration! Easy to install and they formatted to work well with my visuals. Highly Recommend!

Ten Acres ~ The Shop at The Mount Vineyard
29 minutes using the app
October 7, 2020

very good support, and great functions! It looks nice to have highlights on our homepage. it feels different from the classic grid view

NEUF.VINGT.CINQ
28 minutes using the app
March 10, 2022

I had an issue with adding the app to my website due to a mistake that I made, and i started a conversation using the live chat app. They answered me straight away and fixed the issue. Amazing customer service!!

bizbozbaby
27 minutes using the app
July 14, 2022

Works great. Needed a simple customization and the developer helped immediately through the chat module. I am impressed!

Quilt Hangers
22 minutes using the app
Adevole replied July 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. Feel free to reach out to us if you need help with anything else in future.

February 3, 2021

このアプリはセットアップが簡単で素晴らしいです。Vishweshという名前のサポートは、私たちのWebサイトのInstagramフィードのサイズをカスタマイズするのに役立ちました。どうもありがとう。!

Globalseed
Japan
22 minutes using the app
July 28, 2020

So simple to use and within 1 minute of messaging support they customised my feed! Amazing service! So happy, thank you Vishwesh!

BodFood Australia
21 minutes using the app
April 14, 2021

I've had this app all of five minutes and it is just wonderful! I have no idea how to work html, and I expected to have to play around with it a bit. But nope -- there's a link that brings you right to the YouTube video that gives step-by-step instructions on how to install the various widgets to your page. That is just amazing to me and has made me so excited this evening! Thank you for a great app. Efficient and user friendly! =)

The Afro Belle
20 minutes using the app
Edited January 4, 2021

The idea is good, but what I am missing is: -not possible to adjust Instagram banner to website layout width
-not possible to have extra discount button somewhere else edit: thx for the anwer, please update the app and once ready let me know. I am not interested in proamming myelf. THX

Minasari Home
Germany
17 minutes using the app
Adevole replied January 3, 2021

Hi, we have a youtube video link on dashboard to explain how you can add a custom section and customize the placement of stories and feed by adding a html tag.
You can also drop a message to me on customer chat support and I will customize the placement and other CSS elements like color etc if required as per your requirement.

If you can reinstall the app, I can make the customization as required.

August 6, 2020

Vishwesh was So helpful, he made alterations to my website within minutes and the APP is so easy to intergrate and looks really great! very impresive service! my favourite bit is the customer engagement story option, make sure you turn this on!

PK-BEAU
15 minutes using the app
February 2, 2021

Works flawlessly and was installed on my site in minutes. I highly recommend this app to add another level of professionalism to any Shopify site!

Miss Grove & Co.