Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

DākuTek

The app works smoothly on my site. I like how it updates quickly and automatically when someone tags me on instagram and it shows up on my home page. Really helps with building social proof. Highly recommend using this app.

IN8SOCIETY

Beautiful app! Looks high quality and makes my website look better! TOP Notch customer service can arrangeit how you want it!

Aspen & Sage Clay

This app is amazing. Customer support was very helpful. Now all my website visitors can see all my happy customers in my instagram feed!

Pro White Teeth Kits

Perfect app and support is great. Would highly recommend if you are looking to get instagram feed on your website.

JustJennifer Ltd

Fantastic app which great features. The customer service is amazing, responds quickly and very helpful

Meddy Teddy

Cool App. The only one I've seen like it. Quick customer support, unique addition to add above your Instagram feed.

State of Hijab SG

Easy to install. Great customer service in helping me with the order of placement!! Nice!! Thank you!

Monza Bicycle Club Inc (AUS)

So far so good , the startup process is very easy with immediate support. A key to us as we install so many different apps i Shopify. The look and functions for the mobile and desktop adaptable. Very promising features

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

This app is wonderful! It's the only Shopify app that can currently display Instagram story highlights, and I use it to show my customer IG reviews in the story highlights. What I love most is the fast response (only within a few minutes and Vishwesh quickly replied). I needed a few customizations of the widget, coding etc and he immediately resolved the issues, very helpful! Would definitely recommend for everyone who wants to provide social proof and increase their store's sales :) Really glad to have discovered this app!

Crio Bru

This app is working great for us. Their team helps out immediately and completes your requests in a time efficient manner.