Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Simple 1-click setup Instagram Feed with Instagram Stories!

PokemoonShop

i miss the option to see clearly how many people get on instagram.. often the pictures are broken and you cant see them ( already installed app 48h earlier)

April 24, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please contact us on customer chat on app dashboard so we can have a look. Currently I see the feed is visible with all photos.

Shopvoilasg

The app works well however we have been repeatedly been billed incorrectly, this has been the 3rd consecutive month. Its a pity but it looks like we have to search for an alternative instagram app.

December 9, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience, the app is free for up to 1000 page visits per month and $3.95 after that. But we provide no questions asked, 100% refund for the month if you wish to discontinue.

akiramonique

The features are nice. However, highlights and stories do not refresh. I've contacted support and received no response.

September 14, 2020

Hello, sorry for inconvenience. But I checked the highlights were refreshed.

www.akiraleemonique.com has 9 highlights just like your Instagram profile - https://www.instagram.com/akiraleemonique/

Let me know what highlights are missing, if it is related to cover photo it could be an issue with browser cache.