GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Product Discounted Pricing, Daily Deal, Price Editor Scheduler

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Unic Corner

Location Albania
Time spent using app 16 minutes

wellen ggndngsdngmsd g,m ,mgsd,gnm,sngmdgnmnds,gn,smn,msngmsn,sdngfbgsd vdmv dm vm md vm vmd gdsngkdsgnklsngkd

October 28, 2020

Hi gdsngkdsgnklsngkd! As I see, you more than like our app :) If so, we would be glad to see a 5-star review.
P.S. eopiwru eygouy eo hrf wsdfn sdflkn

AMBASSTAR CLOTHING

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just started using the app, it seems ok for now. But will get a proper evaluation after a few weeks. Then provide better review.

Atlas Apparel Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like the way this applied the sale price. It worked well. However, it does not add the "tag" of "sale" so the items do not end up on the sale page automatically. Now my sale page is incomplete. Would love to see that option.

Palma Pasta

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This saved so much time setting up sales and worked right away with no issues! Definitely worth it.

HAVILAH

Location New Zealand

Super user friendly, quick and reliable so i'd definitely recommend trying it out as its such a time saver.

TerrorThreads

We liked the app until we found out customers were not able to use their coupon codes at checkout. In fact the option wasn't even displayed. Other than that, the app was great for the short time we used it.

Raya Coffee

Works as advertised and is just what I needed! It helped me with discounts for variations of my products and is a game changer!

2 Next