GetSale: Sale Discount Manager

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 25, 2020

wellen ggndngsdngmsd g,m ,mgsd,gnm,sngmdgnmnds,gn,smn,msngmsn,sdngfbgsd vdmv dm vm md vm vmd gdsngkdsgnklsngkd

Unic Corner
Albania
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
506 replied October 28, 2020

Hi gdsngkdsgnklsngkd! As I see, you more than like our app :) If so, we would be glad to see a 5-star review.
P.S. eopiwru eygouy eo hrf wsdfn sdflkn

October 6, 2020

Just started using the app, it seems ok for now. But will get a proper evaluation after a few weeks. Then provide better review.

AMBASSTAR CLOTHING
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 13, 2020

I like the way this applied the sale price. It worked well. However, it does not add the "tag" of "sale" so the items do not end up on the sale page automatically. Now my sale page is incomplete. Would love to see that option.

Atlas Apparel Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited June 10, 2020

This saved so much time setting up sales and worked right away with no issues! Definitely worth it.

Palma Pasta
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited January 11, 2020

Super user friendly, quick and reliable so i'd definitely recommend trying it out as its such a time saver.

HAVILAH
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 26 days
December 24, 2019

We liked the app until we found out customers were not able to use their coupon codes at checkout. In fact the option wasn't even displayed. Other than that, the app was great for the short time we used it.

TerrorThreads
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 25, 2019

Works as advertised and is just what I needed! It helped me with discounts for variations of my products and is a game changer!

Raya Coffee