Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Schedule Sales, Price Editor, Daily Deal

Crossconnections.com.pk

I really like the app. The app works correctly and it's totally functional I would definitely recommend this app to everyone

BuyAromaBeads.com

loving it so far!! great customer service! thank you! can't wait to use it for bfcm sales!! hopefully everything is smooth sailing! :D

HYPE

Really nice app! it's really easy to use and intuitive for users! GREAT JOB! Now we can do discounts really quickly and setting start and end times! So this is really helpful because we can do our job before and schedule the work!

Hope you guys can add, avoid items that already has compare prices (discounts) and letting add tags inmediatly to the products when creating the discount rules

Rich Royal USA

Great and easy to use. Very recommended if you are looking to put an end to your sales, rather than editing each products price manually.

Humps Optics

Great app. Very simple and works well when stacking discounts. It doesn't have many auto-notifications on-site so it makes it even easier for our custom theme - no need to hide/code anything + app has super fast customer support.

Equipos de radiocomunicacion

la aplicacion funciona a la perfeccion, la hemos utilizado para sacar las promociones de manera rapida y efectiva. muy facil de utilizar.

Teedeli.com

BFCM is just around the corner and I was looking for a discount app that would allow me to quickly set and apply discounts in a simple still sophisticated way and work with all my store pages that show products (theme, search app, collection pages and of course product detail pages).
When I contacted the app developer, Alex was super responsive when I asked for help and adjustments. Only after a little bit everything worked perfectly store wide! A huge thank you to the team and keep up the great spirit!
PS: The app now also works with Searchanise's Smart Search & Instant Search.

Baby Cazzy

This is my first time using this type of apps and I used this app to help me with bulk discount and it's perfect so far.

The Happy Struggling Artist

This is such an easy-to-use, simple and handy app! No fuss, no coding, no problems. Exactly what I needed. When I had a question, their support team offered assistance IMMEDIATELY via instant chat. Thank you!!

Embroidery Specialties & Screen Printing

Perfect for what I need! VERY easy to use and installation was easy! Worth every penny! It's so easy to use, no instructions are needed.