Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

Bulk Discount Manager & Sales

by DLA Group

Product Discount App, Schedule Sales, Price Editor, Daily Deal

CaseAlpha

it works quite well, allows bulk changing prices very quickly. Definitely recommend. If details could be edited, such as background colors etc. would be much better

October 23, 2019

Hey, thank you very much! We have some ideas in the backlog about design settings. Try to implement it soon. We'll keep you informed.

SBbeauty

it is easy to use so far looking forward to the great things I can do with it, and for the fact that it is free!! I am excited

October 22, 2019

Thanks! Hope you will be satisfied using the application.

Zenpuro

Trying it out now, let's see how it works. Looks great and should be functional enough for every website.

October 22, 2019

Thank you! We hope you will enjoy our app. Feel free to contact support@dla.group with any issues or suggestions.

Kidsmas

Super easy to manage sales. The biggest advantage is that I can choose how to apply discount to products with compare at price. Thank you!

October 22, 2019

We are very happy when our customers satisfy with the app. Have a great sells during BFCM 2019!

My Family Rulers

Downloaded the app as I had tried a few others to try and do mulitple discounts to no avail and I couldnt be bothered manually adjusting all the stores prices.

This app was a God send. Not only was it EASY to set up and to get started I love that its scheduled so will finish as well without me having to do nothing.

Macbear.id

Very good application, this app make easier to set discount in my shop, just click and no coding required :)

The Vintage Teacup

I found this app easy to install and VERY easy to navigate! It has everything I need in a sales app and the discounted prices were applied in lightning speed! Clean and simple! Thanks so much!!

Katie
TheVintageTeacup

Kiss In Eyes™

Like that the app allows applying a new price to products. No need to calculate a discount percentage or amount for each product. Great! Recommend.

Watt & Wurm

Slight starting difficulties but a developer fixed the bug within a very short time. Top developers and a top app!

October 20, 2019

Thank you! We were very pleased to help you.
Hi to Bremen ;)