GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Product Discounted Pricing, Daily Deal, Price Editor Scheduler

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GET SALE Bulk Discount Manager

Yaya’s Kloset

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I have been searching for a way to do my sales without having to change prices one by one. My life has been saved.

Tina Kay Skincare

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Well only installed and started my 1st sales last nigh but so far so good had heaps of issues with discount manager and had to manually fix prices, what a nightmare. but in relived to see this is working well so far

Psyche Candles

Location Philippines

Easy to set up! Nice work! Would definitely recommend! Easy to set up! Nice work! Would definitely recommend!

トクサン!

Location Japan

初期設定などはカンタンでした。日本語には対応していませんが、翻訳しながらでも、セールの開始と終了の設定、商品ページへの自動表示など、手順通りに進めていくだけで完了するので、普通に使いやすいと思います。

Loëla

Location France

simple et efficace. gestion des remises par pourcentage, valeur ou prix final. facile a mettre en place, les prix se mettent a jour dans la minute

HomebodyMami Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was very easy to use and it did what I needed to do. Which is all I ask. Very happy. Thank you. I will definitely continue to use in the future.

Kytu

Just installed the app and I'm loving it so far. Works exactly as I need it to. Was able to set a timer to start and end at a specific time for a specific product and set it all up in literally about 2 minutes. Love it!

The Sub Shop by Lewis Farms Custom Creations

Works great!! I wanted an auto discount that showed in product. BOOM!! this is it!! I am so glad to find a simple and useable solution

bilexcreations

Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank you for creating this awesome app ! It's my first time using it to run a sale and I like it its very simple to use

strendmx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

so easy to use, so practical, and works perfectly, the only thing is that you only can put the discounts in 10 items freely.