Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

3.13.clothing

so far so good. I downloaded this in addition to instant traffic. I am a brand new store and i'm looking foward to my results

Good useful stuff

This amazing app every one should try it really helps my store so thank you for everything and great

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Armada Touch

I have yet to get anything out of this app but I know It'll come at some point Eggflows apps are great :)

MajesticVitals

So far so good and hopefully the results continue to shine and provide me with great service i hope!

Unique SpecialStyle

Perfect! This App have all what you need for Upsell. I am very happy to find this app for my online store!

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app and have new reviews in the next time.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Fashion's Express

I use this app to help me to sell my products. I like this App and I want to have more customs :))))

Pajama Bay

awesome app to have on site really seeing a difference with sales and traffic. I would recommend this app to anyone!

Premium Gadget+

I just came across Eggflow last night and got the pro deal on the sale. I have seen they have gotten a lot of reviews, I would give more stars but first would need to see results in sales.

December 21, 2020

Hi Premium Gadget+,

agafashion

molto bella, sono soddisfatto per la scelta sono felice di consigliarla al prossimo, mi auguro aggiornamenti interessanti per la mia e la vostra evoluzione

December 14, 2020

Ciao,

Grazie per il tuo feedback.

Ci auguriamo che riceverai buoni valori quando utilizzerai l'app e riceverai nuove recensioni la prossima volta.
Fateci sapere se avete bisogno di assistenza o informazioni tramite live chat o e-mail (felicia@eggflow.com).

Buona fortuna con i tuoi affari!
Team di supporto Eggflow.

Motiv8 Yourself

I just came across Eggflow last night and got the pro deal on sale. I have seen they have gotten a-lot of reviews, I would give more stars, but first would need to see results in sales.

December 4, 2020