Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell: promoting Discount Code on your store

American-French

great app to use. I used this app when i first started and it has been working out pretty well on sells

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

new-era gadgets

ever since i downloaded the app my store has increased in sales the app is awesome and i would recommend getting it

Ssoca's Dreams

I am testing the service they offer, I recommend that they install in your store can be very useful. I love , I love

dogs.ok

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

September 19, 2019

Virginialilly

really good for upselling!
easy in use ,would reccomend!It makes it alot easier to configure webshop

September 19, 2019

Miss Luxury

eu usei o app para configurara meus cupons de desconto, o app me ajudou bastante ja aumentei meu ticket medio em 70%

September 18, 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por dar feedback.

Seus comentários nos ajudam a desenvolver e atualizar melhor o aplicativo para trazer mais benefícios na próxima vez.
Espero que você tenha experiências mais maravilhosas da próxima vez.

Caso precise de mais informações, não hesite em nos contactar pelo serviço de bate-papo ou pelo correio (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------

Best Fit Shapewears

instant upsell is probably the best thing i could set up for my shopify store. I mean come on everybody needs upsells

SG-ROYAL STYLE D.O.O.

OK mogla bi se dodati dorada neka aasfcdedcdededcdedcecdedcdecdecdecdecdcdecdedcfdcdedcdeecdecdcdedcdecdcd

Rock Photographers Collective

Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet. Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet

Thank you for giving feedback.

The review is an optional step, so you can skip this step to continue the installation or continue using the application.
Please click the close button on the popup to skip this step if desired.

CLAVIO™

This app is looking good so far, hopefully it will turn out to e as I expect it. I will keep you updated

September 12, 2019