Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

New Age Superstore

Havent actually done anything but forced review. wants 100 characters minimum to dont really know what to say

Top Coupon World

Seems to be a good method for selling, we'll see! I'm testing this out for the first time and I think it's a good idea.

October 5, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Eggflow Support Team.

Unique Styles 2 Envy Inc.

awesome app I have the best experience using these apps

August 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy hearing from you. We hope that you will be received more value in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information.

papysshop

Awwsom App verry good layout and easy to use helly remand good for you shopify store i give it a 5 star out of 5

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

devestatorx

It Is awsome

BrandNameDeals.ca

Great so far--customers now get an incentive to stay on page and maybe stay on our site longer. Works well with their other apps.

Primal Shopping

I just started using the app and it seems helpful. I will keep working with it to reach some of my store goals.

May 27, 2020

NATYMYKY

I relly like , bella , fantastica , mi trovo bene , ancora e da provare per bene , ok ok ok ok ok ok

May 22, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

That's great. We will always try to bring many benefits to you in the future.

CazeeFresh

hoping for the deep pockets. thats where I want to go. If I make one sell. I'm happy with that. we shall see

May 22, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

We will always try to bring many benefits to you and hope that you will also have great experiences in the future.

crazyreusableplus

i think that tis application is very very unique and i'm glad that is totally free!! it is very simple to use

May 20, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

That's great. We will always try to bring many benefits to you in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12