Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Unique SpecialStyle

Perfect! This App have all what you need for Upsell. I am very happy to find this app for my online store!

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app and have new reviews in the next time.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Fashion's Express

I use this app to help me to sell my products. I like this App and I want to have more customs :))))

Pajama Bay

awesome app to have on site really seeing a difference with sales and traffic. I would recommend this app to anyone!

Premium Gadget+

I just came across Eggflow last night and got the pro deal on the sale. I have seen they have gotten a lot of reviews, I would give more stars but first would need to see results in sales.

December 21, 2020

Hi Premium Gadget+,

agafashion

molto bella, sono soddisfatto per la scelta sono felice di consigliarla al prossimo, mi auguro aggiornamenti interessanti per la mia e la vostra evoluzione

December 14, 2020

Ciao,

Grazie per il tuo feedback.

Ci auguriamo che riceverai buoni valori quando utilizzerai l'app e riceverai nuove recensioni la prossima volta.
Fateci sapere se avete bisogno di assistenza o informazioni tramite live chat o e-mail (felicia@eggflow.com).

Buona fortuna con i tuoi affari!
Team di supporto Eggflow.

Motiv8 Yourself

I just came across Eggflow last night and got the pro deal on sale. I have seen they have gotten a-lot of reviews, I would give more stars, but first would need to see results in sales.

Eggflow Support Team.

J.a.p.a.n underground clothing inc.

i want more apps like instant upsell, its so fun and convenient at the tip of your fingers could imagine how much power that gives a person wow.

Avania's International Retailer

Very easy and simple app works good I would recommend it to anybody looking for an easy up selling app

GoTopTech

Great job. I really liked the way of handeling everything and explaining step by step how everything works.

New Age Superstore

Havent actually done anything but forced review. wants 100 characters minimum to dont really know what to say

November 9, 2020

Hi New Age Superstore,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can skip the review if you have no experience with the app as it is optional. We hope the application will benefit you and be received new reviews in the near future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!