Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell | Reviews

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Shop Kids Corner

Great app 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 Star

KillerFlame Products

I used this app to see if it would work or not for me. I need a little bit of help to finger it out but its up and runnig.

Aulelei Fashions

I am loving all the apps from EggFlow they have been so helpful with upselling and ads and managing my shop. I would definitely recommend using them.

3.13.clothing

so far so good. I downloaded this in addition to instant traffic. I am a brand new store and i'm looking foward to my results

Good useful stuff

This amazing app every one should try it really helps my store so thank you for everything and great

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Armada Touch

I have yet to get anything out of this app but I know It'll come at some point Eggflows apps are great :)

MajesticVitals

So far so good and hopefully the results continue to shine and provide me with great service i hope!

Unique SpecialStyle

Perfect! This App have all what you need for Upsell. I am very happy to find this app for my online store!

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app and have new reviews in the next time.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Fashion's Express

I use this app to help me to sell my products. I like this App and I want to have more customs :))))

Pajama Bay

awesome app to have on site really seeing a difference with sales and traffic. I would recommend this app to anyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14