Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Eggflow
4.4
November 28, 2020

I just came across Eggflow last night and got the pro deal on sale. I have seen they have gotten a-lot of reviews, I would give more stars, but first would need to see results in sales.

Motiv8 Yourself
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Eggflow replied December 4, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app and have new reviews in the next time.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Edited May 4, 2020

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire de la pub sur mon tout nouveau site à propos de barman j'espère que cela fonctionne correctement ! qui ne tente rien n'a rien !h

LucaSrn Official
Belgium
Time spent using app: 3 days
Eggflow replied May 6, 2020

Salut,

Merci d'avoir donné votre avis.

Nous sommes heureux que vous nous ayez choisis pour votre entreprise. Nous essaierons toujours de vous apporter de nombreux avantages à l'avenir et espérons que vous vivrez de belles expériences la prochaine fois.

Veuillez nous contacter via notre chat en direct ou à felicia@eggflow.com afin que nous puissions offrir notre assistance si vous en avez besoin.

Passez une bonne journee!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow.
---------------------------------------------
Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are glad you have chosen us for your business. We will always try to bring many benefits to you in the future and hope that you will have great experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Have a lovely day!

April 29, 2020

I just installed this app and it’s doing wonders already really love it. And I hope it continued to help me with my store very easy to use

Wonder Baby Store
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Eggflow replied May 3, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will bring to you many benefits next time.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!

April 27, 2020

go free its paired with other services I would change this because 54 dollars is too expensive to pay

LandTs
Time spent using app: 11 days
Eggflow replied April 29, 2020

Hello LandTs,

Thanks for your feedback.
Currently, when you buy the Extra plans for $54 (total of all Eggflow's apps plans), you get access to all the applications, and you just pay $19 a month for all apps.

We hope that you will receive great experiences and update the new review next time.
Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a lovely day!

January 12, 2020

I like the ability to adjust the timing of the pop up, however I do wish it could do something other than the bar at top or bottom. I also wish you could have some say over what the text is. It would also be nice if you could have a specific offer pop up for specific products. If this is possible I'll change my review to 5 starts

SoulFloWellness