Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

LucaSrn Official

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire de la pub sur mon tout nouveau site à propos de barman j'espère que cela fonctionne correctement ! qui ne tente rien n'a rien !h

May 6, 2020

Salut,

Merci d'avoir donné votre avis.

Nous sommes heureux que vous nous ayez choisis pour votre entreprise. Nous essaierons toujours de vous apporter de nombreux avantages à l'avenir et espérons que vous vivrez de belles expériences la prochaine fois.

Veuillez nous contacter via notre chat en direct ou à felicia@eggflow.com afin que nous puissions offrir notre assistance si vous en avez besoin.

Passez une bonne journee!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow.
---------------------------------------------
Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are glad you have chosen us for your business. We will always try to bring many benefits to you in the future and hope that you will have great experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Have a lovely day!

Wonder Baby Store

I just installed this app and it’s doing wonders already really love it. And I hope it continued to help me with my store very easy to use

May 3, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will bring to you many benefits next time.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!

LandTs

go free its paired with other services I would change this because 54 dollars is too expensive to pay

April 29, 2020

Hello LandTs,

Thanks for your feedback.
Currently, when you buy the Extra plans for $54 (total of all Eggflow's apps plans), you get access to all the applications, and you just pay $19 a month for all apps.

We hope that you will receive great experiences and update the new review next time.
Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a lovely day!

SoulFloWellness

I like the ability to adjust the timing of the pop up, however I do wish it could do something other than the bar at top or bottom. I also wish you could have some say over what the text is. It would also be nice if you could have a specific offer pop up for specific products. If this is possible I'll change my review to 5 starts

HappyCrappy2020 Online

I just started using the app but so far so good it’s easy to navigate and understand the concept Yea

December 13, 2019

Hello, HappyCrappy2020 Online,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews in the future.

NewFastStore

Eu não percebo porque nos pedem logo o rate, se ainda nem sequer o testamos, por agora dou 3 porque como mencionei acima é muito cedo para fazer uma qualificação seria, em breve direi a minha real classificação.

October 13, 2019

Olá

Obrigado por responder.

Espero que você tenha mais ótimas experiências na próxima vez.

Sinta-se à vontade para ignorar nosso pop-up de revisão de experiência pressionando o botão superior direito do pop-up, caso precise de mais tempo para enviar um feedback.

Se precisar de mais informações, entre em contato por chat ou e-mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello NewFastStore,

Thank you for responding.

I hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please feel free to skip our experience review popup by pressing the top right button of the popup, in case you need more time to give feedback.

If you need more information, please contact us by chat or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

Rock Photographers Collective

Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet. Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet

September 15, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

The review is an optional step, so you can skip this step to continue the installation or continue using the application.
Please click the close button on the popup to skip this step if desired.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

TRENDGOT

I have no experience and still not used the app. but it look to be good, and I will rewrite my review.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
When you come back and use the app. I hope that you will be received more benefits and experiences.

NewStuffy !

dont know how to translate so can someone explain me but the design is pretty cool thanks to the developers

September 4, 2019

DES Apparel & Accessories

havent tried the app yet but seems promising. I'll edit my review as soon as Im done testinfg the app

August 25, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Previous 1