InsureShield Shipping Coverage

InsureShield Shipping Coverage

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.3)
3.3
February 2, 2023

If you sell products exclusively online, this app may work well for you. However, if you sell items in store, have the option for buy online pick up in store, or do any other sales, this app is a total failure. We've been getting charged for items sold that were not shipped (items sold in store or BOPIS). I've tried numerous times to contact UPS capital via their 1-800 phone number and I've been passed around or promised assistance or a return call. I've emailed several times as well with no resolution. I've finally received more support from 1 of their customer support specialists who is trying to help, but now it seems like I'm awaiting for shopify to review transactions. Reviewing transactions should be easy, shopify shows whether an item was shipped or not and if an order was supposed to be shipped and was cancelled/refunded. It's been almost 3 weeks of communication and the issue is yet to be resolved. We need to be refunded for all the items we were charged coverage for that were not shipped.

SOLECTION
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. replied February 2, 2023

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further to make things right. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly.

December 3, 2022

Thought this app would be a plus but don't make the mistake of installing if you have any expectation of needing any service or if you happen to process any orders using a method other then shipping like pickup or local delivery.
When I first signed up they were helpful and a rep contacted me about my issues, but since that person promised to credit me for orders not shipped it has been months and they still haven't got it fixed.
It is literally impossible to reach anyone on their team, they offer an 800 number that always goes to voicemail and then don;t respond to your voicemails, mail support is the same all my messages constantly go ignored and on the rare occasion someone contacts you they never followup. I've never had to make a claim but with the service I've seen so far it does not bode well!

St. Kilian's Cheese Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. replied December 5, 2022

December 9, 2021

I could provide a minus 10 if available. My UPS account manager advised me to get this app to provide insurance to my packages. I paid insurance through Shopify, and now UPS is charging me for insurance. There is no interface between Shopify and UPS insurance. It is fraud and deception; after paying insurance via Shopify, they are also charging me insurance. I am deleting it. Store owners, be aware, don't get scammed by these people

Micro DOT Helmet Co
Time spent using app: 8 months
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. replied December 10, 2021

Thank you for posting a review. We’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to our standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Our team will be reaching out to you shortly.