InsureShield Shipping Coverage

All carrier shipping protection including porch piracy

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Venba Fragrance

Claim was rejected for unclear reason. I reached out to the adjuster and even he is not aware why it was rejected. I was told that a manger would reach out to me but none did after repeated follow ups. Terrible customer service!! Would really appreciate if someone from UPS capital can reach out clarify.

June 14, 2022

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are sorry we didn't meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Someone from our team will be reaching out shortly to help provide clarification.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

I could provide a minus 10 if available. My UPS account manager advised me to get this app to provide insurance to my packages. I paid insurance through Shopify, and now UPS is charging me for insurance. There is no interface between Shopify and UPS insurance. It is fraud and deception; after paying insurance via Shopify, they are also charging me insurance. I am deleting it. Store owners, be aware, don't get scammed by these people

December 10, 2021

Thank you for posting a review. We’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to our standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Our team will be reaching out to you shortly.