InsureShield Shipping Coverage

InsureShield Shipping Coverage | Reviews

by UPSCIA, Inc.

Rules-based shipping insurance with quickly paid claims.

1 review

Yogo

Update: not only is it extremely unclear, but it starts charging you for EVERY shipment, with no way to charge the customer, *without telling you*. If you install this and forget about it you'll receive a hefty bill - and again, there was no way to offer it to the customer. AWFUL!!!!!!! This is a highly deceptive product and I'd go so far as to say it's almost a scam. It's totally vague and confusing. Does this show up as an option in the cart for people to buy? I selected "insure some orders" but - what ones is it ? Totally unclear. I have no idea the UX. Furthermore it says it only covers a few obscure shipping methods I've never heard of, but the reviews say it covers all USPS, UPS, and some other shipment companies.

October 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that our coverage and process for applying insurance wasn’t clear in the interface. We would like to talk with you further to help us improve and take steps to make this more intuitive for others. We do cover UPS, USPS and FedEx shipments and you apply rules to cover your shipments based on all orders, or certain orders using order value, SKU or international/domestic delivery address. We hope to regain your trust and welcome the opportunity to speak with you.