Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Plan "B" Organics®

Great app if you need some additional functionality to what Shopify Shipping can offer. The customer support is the real highlight, they are quick to respond and extremely helpful.

OkiOki

This app allowed us to create a complicated shipping set up where some of our products ship for free to a location and others have a cost based on total cart value. Setting up the app was a bit challenging but their support team was very helpful and even implemented updates based on some of the challenges we ran into.

Romans Den

Michael was a great help in getting the app set up as I needed. Good product with even better support.

El Gusto

I used this app to help me solve a problem with weight variations due to selling meat online. Paul has been extremely helpful to customize it to my needs and accommodating all our requests. Great customer service.

Mountain Falls Mineral Water

The app works really well and solved our shipping needs. Any problems we had were immediately addressed by support. Recommend.

Zipp Cart

Intuitive Shipping allowed me to add on the fees other apps did not even offer. By far the best app customer service I have dealt with, I honestly cannot recommend enough. They have helped me with so many different shipping scenarios, from a % fee, distance fee, and even a fixed fee on top of it. 12/10 overall!

Heaven's Harvest Store

This is a very robust app with a ton of features that we needed. We had special requirements for shipping multiple packages and it checked all the boxes for us. Their friendly support team was very helpful in providing the assistance we needed for our unique situation. Would definitely recommend this.

Gracefully Fed

Had an urgent issue and they were able to pinpoint it immediately. Was super helpful. We have very specific shipping needs so any glitch can be hard to find.

Spectrum Plastics Webstore

I highly recommend this app and the team that comes along with it. Support and white glove service helped me through my complex shipping rules and it has been running without issue. This is the shipping rate app that does it all.

Butter Pat Industries

I cannot speak highly enough of the functionality, power, and capabilities of this app. Total gamechanger for our business with proper dimensional weight calculations for shipping, proper rates, and more. The Intuitive Shipping Team is incredibly responsive and capable of handling complex issues. I've relied on them several times to get our shop up and running with new shipping charges/changes and they have answered every question thoroughly -- and helped implement! So thankful for what Intuitive Shipping does for our Shopify Store!