Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

I would give this app ten stars if I could. Superb and timely support which has provided for the fining-tuning and enhancement my store's shipping process. A relief to have and a pleasure to use. I second the previous review: Thank you, Paul!!

Venue

I really appreciate the one-on-one support that Intuitive Shipping offers. Sometimes documentation doesn't get the job done. You need to ask questions of a person. That's especially true when you're dealing with shipping (so complicated) and an option-rich app like this one. Thanks, Paul!

Immersion Research

This app is awesome. The customer service that comes along with it is even better. I highly suggest this app for special shipping scenarios!

Naish USA

We spent a lot of time looking for a shipping app that would fit our needs and Intuitive is the crown jewel. The back end allows you to create endless shipping scenarios for all of your logistical desires. In addition, their support team is what makes this app worth getting. Any question I have, they answer at least within 24 hours or sooner and they offer phone 1:1 support whenever you need it. Best shipping app on the market!

inchofmetal

This product and the support are unreal...Joel and his team have done nothing less during these trying times than offer the greatest customer service I have ever seen. Thank you! Highly recommended!

Kustom Haus

Intuitive Shipping is a powerful shipping app that covers all bases. It can be a bit overwhelming at first glance but allows you to come up with some complicated and advanced shipping scenarios to better service your customer needs in different parts of the world. It also allows you to integrate some key shipping services/providers and can assist in displaying more info in the shipping method selection screen at the checkout - like delivery estimates! The team is super helpful and quick to assist if needed. They're also receptive to ideas or suggestions! Highly recommended app, it's solved all of our shipping problems and allowed us to streamline everything into the one app and offer a better experience to our customers.

The Idaho Painter

We use multiple apps for our businesses and personal use, and hands down Intuitive Shipping gives the best customer support! Thank you, Thank you!

A Lot Mall

Here are the reasons I think Intuitive Shipping is my top 3 apps that I have seen:
1. Stable, accurate and sophisticated
2. The flexible setting fit most of my needs
3. Fast running speed
4. Written by professional and reliable developers
5. Full detailed help menu
6. It keeps adding valuable features
7. It worth more than the price
6. Prompt and high-quality support

It supports live shipping rate too! So I highly recommend it.

Lime Assistive Technology Ltd

Before Intuitive Shipping was recommended to me by a Shopify support agent, I was pulling my hair out with Shopify's native shipping configuration.

I could not base shipping on cart cost as my single product is eligible for UK Disability VAT Exemption, so when used, will reduce the cost by 20%. Entering weight ranges for a a 1.5kg product was tedious, and I found it very frustrating that Shopify won't allow shipping to be calculated by quantity. Wix is the same and I really don't understand why!

Anyway, with Intuitive Shipping, that is all in the dim and distant past!

Once Shipping Zones are created in the native Shopify system and imported into Intuitive Shipping (a piece of cake!), creating rates is easy, and you don't even need to enter a shipping cost for EVERY quantity. You can set it to increment the shipping cost per quantity, and if needed, add, or deduct a percentage or a sent amount of money.

With my UPS account, the shipping cost for three keyboards is the same as for one, so for a package that costs £5 each to ship, you would enter:

Shipping costs

Up To: ~
Shipping Cost: 5
Per Unit (Optional): 1

This means that for each of this item added to your website's cart, the shipping cost would increase by £5. This is not possible by just using Shopify's native shipping settings, and saves a LOT of time.

There are many other features that I have not yet used, but after wasting weeks with the Shopify shipping system, and other shipping apps, Intuitive Shipping is literally worth it's weight in gold, as are Paul and the other staff who offer outstanding support.

Incidentally, if you have implemented a shipping rates calculator to your cart as I have, it works just fine with the rates pulled from Intuitive Shipping.

Definitely an app not to be without!

Mystic Barrels

Fantastic customer support. App was able to handle all shipping needs. Really appreciate having access to all features, and being charged according to number of order. Previous app, I kept feeling restrained by limitations every change I tried to make. Thanks Intuitive Shipping!