Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Thrust Vector Ltd

The support for setup and carrier integration with Canpar and UPS has been outstanding. The functionality works very smoothly and enables us to cope with the widely differing shipping rates for our bulky and heavy items across the US and Canada.

Ere Products London

Brilliant and fantastic service, especially customer service Paul incredible. The App itself does so many good works that Shopify supposed to that but thanks to Intuitive shipping all problems became normal. Thank you!

Ninnys Napkins

This app works really well and does exactly what I needed it to do. The customer support has been really great as well with prompt, polite and helpful responses. I did experience some issues in the beginning but they were all my errors, you really want to make sure you have all of your weights, dimensions and shipping scenarios perfect before leaving test mode, and run lots and lots of tests! My only complaint would be that when I did have a missing dimension etc, my customer would get an error that told them I do not ship to their address. I wish the error were a little different as the customers found it confusing.

puntoh2o

they give that extra effort listening to the needs of the store and helping them achieve those needs

The Sugar Cookie

Absolutely the best shipping app for complex shipping scenarios. Michael was excellent with support, always responding quickly and thoroughly to any question. We love the fact that it can handle our specific needs no matter the product combination. Great for stores that need to define their own shipping times to account for processing and those that pass shipping discounts on to customers. Thanks guys!

Goarmy

I use this app to run our shipping methods, the setup was a breeze given some of the complex issues of creating rules, etc. The support we got was five star, if we had an issue it was resolved within 24 hrs and we can go on working, these guys know their stuff and most of all are patient and understanding. Thanks again "Team Intuitive"

Pop Domo

Love it! Love the support! They were so helpful and eager to get me started. They were exceptionally kind and worked with me with dozens of questions I had for themm

Jones Distilling

The app works exactly as described. Technical support is first class! Between Joel and Paul the setup went as smooth as one can hope for when moving platforms. The app has the great ability of closing off areas based upon postal codes which was key for our company. If your wondering if you can do something in regards to customizing shipping options it is most likely an option in Intuitive Shipping.

The T-Shirt Deli, Co.

The perfect solution to my immediate need of having free shipping allowed on one product only. Works great!

Peak Premium Skirting & Timber Limited

I used this app as it allowed the flexibility for us to designate our delivery postcodes as we couldn't shop to the whole of the UK to begin with. The app is fantastically flexible and has been a dream to allow us to target the UK regions we support, and ensure that anyone who orders from us is within our shopping zones. Further to that, the support has been fantastic, polite, and extremely helpful. I can't recommend it enough!