Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Furniture Below Retail

Thought i would never find an app that could withstand my complex shipping system! The developer is awesome and is always there to answer any questions i may have...even the most complex. So grateful to have found this app!!!

RCbenchmark

Our objective was to have customers see the same shipping price as what we end up paying the carrier. It seemed none of the Apps could do this task correctly! This was the only app we found that could accurately do what they call 4D boxing, to calculate the shipping based on what fits in the various shipping boxes we have. Their support team was very responsive.

Orchard St.

This app works wonderfully and is very simple and, yes you guessed it, intuitive to use. Shipping scenarios for online businesses can get very complicated, so it is so helpful to have a platform that organises it logically. The capabilities of this app seem quite vast.

BodyHealth

I love this app! I have tried almost every shipping app in the store... yes, I've probably tried that one and none of them are as reliable and straightforward as Intuitive Shipping. In fact, the only thing better than the app, is the customer service. Joel is extremely helpful, responsive, transparent, and friendly. I wish that he could be my CS rep for all of my apps.

For whatever reason, my company has some of the most complicated shipping rules that have ever existed. I've driven other developers to the edge of crazy, but, to my recollection, Joel was able to accomplish every single one of my tasks with grace. He wasn't stumped for longer than a few seconds and if something couldn't be done the initial way I thought it should be, he helped me find a solution, every time of which, was better than the original.

Do NOT waste your time trying others. Just simply use Intuitive Shipping! I guarantee you will be happy you did.

Musique Red One Music

It's doing exactly what we were looking for. Great app! Everything is so made clear and simple ! Thank you :)

AfroCentric Beauty

One of the most difficult aspects of launching my e-commerce business was putting together shipping tailored logistics for a small business with a complex shipping scenarios.

I have multiple types of products of varying sizes and shape on my website. I haven't come across one shipping arrangement that the Intuitive App isn't prepared for.
Afrocentricbeauty.com

Cedar and Moss

We use this app to calculate dimensional FedEx shipping rates. It does a much better job than other apps we tried and is actually cheaper! Their support team has been amazing and responsive.

OneSecond Supplements

Need to do complex shipping rules? No problem! Need to build rules around item properties (such as is this recurring?) No problem! Want to offer only one shipping option but rate shop the best price from different carriers? No problem! And I'm sure I have yet to discover only 1% of what can be done. Great app.

99Phố

A great app to handle my very complex international shipping scenarios. Support is above and beyond by Joel. Highly recommended.

Gift Rebellion

Great shipping app for complex shipping scenarios. Fast, very informative support. Thanks again Joel.