Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

RemodelBox™

Great app so far! Shipping settings are very customizable and the support is fantastic! They helped me set up all of my shipping settings from start to finish and were very quick and knowledgeable.

Shopify Experts & eCommerce SEO Consultants

I LOVE this app. And perhaps more importantly, how AMAZING the support is. Paul is fantastic and such a huge help! I recommend this app to all my clients, and not a single client that uses it is disappointed. THANK YOU Intuitive Shipping developers... seriously - You're awesome.

Detail Supply Plaza

I have a pretty complicated setup and this app can handle it all! The setup can be tricky, but there is always someone there to help. Paul is very good at giving clear instructions. I usually ask him to review my settings to be sure I got it right, which he is happy to do. And when I got it wrong, he fixed it for me!

La Compagnie des Cartes

The app itself is the best shipping app: more powerful, and easier to set. I have tried them all! And most importantly, the support is stellar: they answer fast, and go as deep as necessary in the issue to help you solve them.

Neptune Systems

"This is a great shipping App- it offers an incredible set of features, flexibility and second to none support to get started and to keep things running. Through some creative shipping scenarios I am able to offer our customers a large range of shipping options- from the USPS cubic rates for small packages and for our larger, wholesale customers- LTL Freight options. Look no further- this is your next shipping app."

MiamiSublimation

Paul has been great at helping us get up and running. Highly recommend if your shipping is more complicated than the basic apps.

Mike's Bikes

This app is great! It has a lot of options for item specific shipping charges and exclusions and can really do anything you need it do, no matter how complicated your shipping is.

They are also extremely quick to reply if you need any help, and always come up with inventive solutions to help with anything you need the app to do.

Four Seasons Hotels Limited

Paul Cann and his team are exceptional! Quick to answer my questions and quick to help with any issues. For all your shipping variation needs, this is the app to get. Thank you Intuitive Shipping team!

GFC TEST

I use this to quote Fedex LTL just like my customer service does. It calculates the number of pallets needed for the job and gets a quote back from fedex. So well thought out with terrific extra features

STACYC

Support team responds quickly and is very helpful with setting up the app based on your specific needs and complex scenarios.